OMG! I'm pregnant!!!

mrsmorgan

Just tested positive last night.. And it's my first!! Currently looking for a gynae who delivers at mt a.. Any suggestions? Im staying in Jurong btw.. And I prefer a female gynae.. Thks in advance!!

:wong19:

bellerichez

Just tested positive last night.. And it's my first!! Currently looking for a gynae who delivers at mt a.. Any suggestions? Im staying in Jurong btw.. And I prefer a female gynae.. Thks in advance!!

Congrats =) Erm. Female gynae i'm not too sure. Maybe can search in Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Section.

Phoebii Cheng

i was thinking of kk too but heard some complaints about e service there.. which gynae are you talking about? i might consider.. thks!
The gynae that I went to for my pregnancy was Dr Irene Chua frm The Private Suite, normally I go to see her on Thurs.....she is v good, and as for complaints of service, hmmm I think it depends on ur choice and how u look at it & ur expectations, there's some complaints oso frm other hospitals, for me I had a good experience at KKH and will definitely go back there when I have 2nd child....:tlaugh:

Btw, my sis delivered both her kids at KKH too.........

shespice

Congrats!! So happy to hear the good news! Take it easy and have a wonderful pregnancy!
I went to Dr Chua Yang and she delivered my gal last Dec :). She is informative and patient and will answer your questions.

A Clinic For Women: Welcome

All the best and look forward to your baby....hmmm sometime next year around April/May? :p

apollo

my gynae is Dr Sim Lee Ngor from TMC.. she is quite good... don't know if she got deliver at mt a anot..

Stan

Congrats!!! I am seeing Dr Ang Huai Yan from Gleneagles and she delivers at Mt A too... She is a mum of 4 kids.

mrsmorgan

thks everyone! im only 4wks 5days preg! now e prob is my sis-in-law wants me to c her gynae. n he only delivers at mt e! it's more ex than tmc n mt a right?? we had this discussion before n i said it's ok, i'll hunt for my own gynae since it's too ex n she was ok with it.. hubby didn't want to waste money there either n MIL didn't say a thing. but now, all of them wants me to go to sis-in-law's gynae!! i'm cornered!! i don't know if i shld just give in.. it would be much easier if hubby was on my side! =(

Triquetra

thks everyone! im only 4wks 5days preg! now e prob is my sis-in-law wants me to c her gynae. and he only delivers at mt e! it's more ex than Thomson Medical Center and mt a right?? we had this discussion before and i said it's ok, i'll hunt for my own gynae since it's too ex and she was ok with it.. hubby didn't want to waste money there either and mother in law didn't say a thing. but now, all of them wants me to go to sis-in-law's gynae!! i'm cornered!! i dont't know if i shld just give in.. it would be much easier if hubby was on my side! =(
You can try visiting your sis in law's gynae and see if you are comfortable with her. Maybe you can also check the forum and see if anyone else can share her experience with that gynae.

yellowpudding

thks everyone! im only 4wks 5days preg! now e prob is my sis-in-law wants me to c her gynae. and he only delivers at mt e! it's more ex than Thomson Medical Center and mt a right?? we had this discussion before and i said it's ok, i'll hunt for my own gynae since it's too ex and she was ok with it.. hubby didn't want to waste money there either and mother in law didn't say a thing. but now, all of them wants me to go to sis-in-law's gynae!! i'm cornered!! i dont't know if i shld just give in.. it would be much easier if hubby was on my side! =(
Hugs, darling, I think no harm going over there for a visit. Gynae is a very personal thing, different strokes for different folks. If you don't feel comfortable after visiting her gynae, just make it known to them as the relationship between a gynae and pregnant mommy is very important. He/She will be guiding us through for the 10 months of pregnancy giving us advices and all so you will have to find someone you feel comfortable and at ease with. :)

Ting

wow! congrats!!
hope u hv a smooth pregnancy!

agree with yellow pudding, u shld find one gynae u r comfy with n can relate to.
afterall, its your child! n your first one!! let hubby know your concerns n no harm visting your SIL gynae, u nvr know, u might like her... :)

take care!

mrsmorgan

i talked to hubby abt it and he told me to research on other gynaes if i want to and we shall compare.. but i hav to go to sis-in-law's gynae tmr morn first.. they want me to go to him just because he gives med to protect e womb or make ur womb stronger or something.. like as if other gynaes wont give u that med! *rolls eyes*

so pls help me out guys.. i need a good n reliable gynae, even if it's a guy.. whose clinic is in west or central n charges reasonably.. my sis-in-law's gynae offers an antenatal scanning pkg which starts frm wk 12 till delivery for $350 but consultation ($60 each time) n med (3mths supply, nt sure hw much) are not included.. n he only delivers at mt e! more ex than tmc n mt a right??

TIA ladies!