Planning to go for IVF

mymiracle

Hi neohbeehong,
the process is like IUI.. just that het to see the 2 embryo and how they placed into me via scanning..
today is day 3 after tranfer, keep pee pee.. and kind of worries a little for the results.
God bless pleaaaaseee..

liliankoh

Hi neohbeehong,
the process is like IUI.. just that het to see the 2 embryo and how they placed into me via scanning..
today is day 3 after tranfer, keep pee pee.. and kind of worries a little for the results.
God bless pleaaaaseee..
God bless u, good luck n jiayou

God bless you, good luck n jiayou
2ww is seen like very long for us to know the result. Exciting & nervous bcos you put so much of effort.

Well done up to this stage.

There have big sales for pregnancy test kit at walson & guardian right now. Standby for 30/9 test.

littlewoman

Hi ladies,

what's the diff between ICSI and IVF? and any side effects for the health of the babies in the future born with IVF and ICSI methods

afoomi

I'm looking for a good fertility and IVF doctor in singapore.
I'm not sure how other private clinic charged, and what is your budget. I personally think Dr. Christine Yap @ Mt. Elizabeth is very patient and explained everything in details about the whole IVF procedure. The final total amount can vary from different individual, based on the amount of medicine one needed to prepare for the egg retrieval. Also later on, if *touch wood* there is any complications occur, there might be additional charged. The rough estimated cost for IVF at Mt.E is about 13 - 15k. Hope this helps.

afoomi

All,

im in my 2 week waiting now... saw the 2 embryo placed into me.. so touch and almost tear... Baby dust i hope... having my preggy test at kk on 30th sept.
Jiayou !! Baby dust to you!

I'm injecting Puregon and Cetrotide now. Still have to wait one more week before the actual date I guess. Nervous!

liliankoh

I will be starting my d21 inject on Sept 28, need some advice, the more i read the more blur i am

When should i start taking folic acid, conceive well gold, chicken essence, egg white, brazil nuts etc and which brand should i go from

Thanks for the advice

I will be starting my d21 inject on Sept 28, need some advice, the more i read the more blur i am

When should i start taking folic acid, conceive well gold, chicken essence, egg white, brazil nuts etc and which brand should i go from

Thanks for the advice
I'm taking folic acid & vitamin E400(buy fr nature's farm) since apr11 till now. Going to start my 1st Ivf on 30/9 onward.

I know Kk gynea wouldn't ask us to take..but SGH will suggest to take.

My hubby taken tribestan herb & viror-ace.

viv

Hi ladies, just a question.
I'm booked an appointment with Dr Loh from KK Hospital on a sat. Does this mean that i'm registered as a private patient and will not eligible for the 3k government subsidy for ivf?

Hi,

Govt co-funds are given for IVF fresh cycle regardless registered as private patient, up to max of 3 cycles. If both couple(given by KK as at 1/1/2011);
Spore citizen+Spore citizen = 50% up to $3K
Spore citizen+Spore PR = 40% up to $2.4K
Spore citizen+Foreigner = 25% up to $1.5K

Medisave can be used for 3 treatments only at $6K, $5K & & $4K for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd treatment respectively.

Estimated Ave cost per cycle(KK) = $9K-$11K

viv

Hi,

Govt co-funds are given for IVF fresh cycle regardless registered as private patient, up to max of 3 cycles. If both couple(given by KK as at 1/1/2011);
Spore citizen+Spore citizen = 50% up to $3K
Spore citizen+Spore PR = 40% up to $2.4K
Spore citizen+Foreigner = 25% up to $1.5K

Medisave can be used for 3 treatments only at $6K, $5K & & $4K for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd treatment respectively.

Estimated Ave cost per cycle(KK) = $9K-$11K
Thanks for the info:)

mymiracle

Jia You.

How is the process? Fear?
Hi Neo,

Process was ok, it was just like IUI, take abt 20 -30min (incl resting)...

Today i did a test 2x, was faint positive, but i read the net it said it could bcos of the inject (pregyl) i took last friday (1000unit).. I didnt dare to put too much hope (althrough i wanted too, too scare of the happy become sad)...

today AF is due, cross finger, just hope she dont visit me and give me break for 9mth... my blood test was this friday... i really cross finger.....

mymiracle

I'm taking folic acid & vitamin E400(buy fr nature's farm) since apr11 till now. Going to start my 1st Ivf on 30/9 onward.

I know Kk gynea wouldn't ask us to take..but SGH will suggest to take.

My hubby taken tribestan herb & viror-ace.
Hi Neo,

i had been folic for at least 6 year....KK do ask us to take but is only dutring the 2 WW... and 1W vitamin for hubb too.. (antib)

sphyaw

Hi ladies,

what's the diff between ICSI and IVF? and any side effects for the health of the babies in the future born with IVF and ICSI methods
ivf is allowing egg n sperm to mate in artificial environment, still allowing sperm to perform its natural function. icsi is injecting the sperm into the egg directly. one of my nephew was born out of icsi, a healthy n lively scout boy.

mymiracle

2ww is seen like very long for us to know the result. Exciting & nervous bcos you put so much of effort.

Well done up to this stage.

There have big sales for pregnancy test kit at walson & guardian right now. Standby for 30/9 test.
Hi neo,

yes, i bought a lot from online, if u all need lobang tell me, it like 20 preg kit strip @ $13.50 only...
so far so good, Af missed today day 3 and positive faint line.. keep it up...
still hoping is not due to pregnyl injection on last friday... Cross Cross...

Last edited:

mymiracle

ivf is allowing egg n sperm to mate in artificial environment, still allowing sperm to perform its natural function. icsi is injecting the sperm into the egg directly. one of my nephew was born out of icsi, a healthy n lively scout boy.
Oh, not sure about this, i was on IVF with ICSI :)