Planning to go for IVF

afoomi

why? how many did the retrieve total and how many are fertiled?

i retrieved 10 eggs and 6 was fertiled and 2 was inserted and 2 was freezed...
I only got 4 eggs retrieved, all was fertilized, 2 was transferred and the other 2 poor quality was discarded. :(

mymiracle

Afoomi,

dun be disappointed.. MIRACLE will be here 1 day for you, dont give up... real soon..

im heading tmr to KK for result already... so scare...

baby dust.....

mymiracle

Hi babymoo & Afoomi,

i went to KK last friday tested and was informed my HCG only 57 which is v low and can't confirm yet if i am really preggo.... asked to go back today (monday)...

i am anxiously waiting for their call to inform me and hope it increase and im really scare really scare... :..(

i did a clearblur yesteday (Sun) saw a faint + but............... today, i tested on the normall HPT i can barely see it like no more :(

this is the kit i used last week, and i can see faint line but today... cant barely see it.. so worry i have miscarriaged....So worry... really worry wana cry out...

wish me good luck... still hoping...

mymiracle

Too bad.... I dont get a good new...
my blood HCG from 57 dropped to 11.5... i am not preggo...
i feel like banging wall and have a good cry!!!
;................(

i am arranging a round, now is still waiting for AF to come.. it late since last Monday 26 Sept till now...

So what you got pos in HPT and clearblue.. it didnt mean good new..

Too bad.... I dont get a good new...
my blood HCG from 57 dropped to 11.5... i am not preggo...
i feel like banging wall and have a good cry!!!
;................(

i am arranging a round, now is still waiting for AF to come.. it late since last Monday 26 Sept till now...

So what you got pos in HPT and clearblue.. it didnt mean good new..
Did u able to meet your gynea? Any reason given why not success? Any advice given & what to do next? So long Af not appear, there still have a chance right! Miracle come to u again..

Did u consider to go for another ET again?

Don't too upset? If cry will help u to release ur sadness pls go ahead. Jia you.

mymiracle

Dear All,

thanks for the concern, life goes on......

guess what, my Af appear last evening... (thank god i dont have to wait for it to come too long)

I didnot get to talk to any doctor at all.. was attended by nurse there. my positive came bcos of all the injection that cos me to have HCG positive... (expected, hence i see a faint line, i wouldnt dare to believe until doctor confirm it)

i have called KK, was informed that i have to wait at least 2 more cycle before i can start to use my FET, properly in Dec or Jan....

i intend to switch to SF Loh but was told no more subsidy for my scanning compare to Dr J Chan... i accepted and go with SF Loh..

i read that FET chances are lower but what to do, still confuse should i start fresh or use the frozen.. scare all the pain... (any suggestion)

i am seeing Dr Loh this 28th Oct... i intend to try 3x, if really NIL, i give up!!

baby dust to all of you... dont be hopeless on my result, it may works for all of you here whom are trying...

Keep your body fit during this 2 month..healthy lifestyle..

Doctor wouldn't find out the reason failed..I hated that..Dr only helping us to put in the embyo then end of the services.

Like me 4x IUI failed...no reason given..doctor just ask us to try one more time...how many times we need to try..sian

Since you have 2 FE why not use it up 1st. Seek for Dr Loh advice whether go with fresh or use frozen?

liliankoh

Hi Ladies

I started my Lurcin, anyone can advise on whether can i take chicken essence. Have been taking it daily

Thank you

afoomi

baby dust to all of you... dont be hopeless on my result, it may works for all of you here whom are trying...
I can feel your pain, in fact last night when I read your post, I feel sad. We're relying on fate to have a baby, no matter how tenuous or thin it might be, there is always hope.

Hi Ladies

I started my Lurcin, anyone can advise on whether can i take chicken essence. Have been taking it daily

Thank you
Today I start taken chix essence, but add onto steam fish. I will consume 2 times per week. I think should be enough right.

By the way, can I take Chinese 'Dom' during Ivf process?

mymiracle

Keep your body fit during this 2 month..healthy lifestyle..

Doctor wouldn't find out the reason failed..I hated that..Dr only helping us to put in the embyo then end of the services.

Like me 4x IUI failed...no reason given..doctor just ask us to try one more time...how many times we need to try..sian

Since you have 2 FE why not use it up 1st. Seek for Dr Loh advice whether go with fresh or use frozen?
thanks Neo... ya, agree... i noticed less stress this few days...
i also, failed 6IUI.. then i read once you have blockage, no point doing.. i wonder why doctor never say... wasted so much time and money but at least i put an effort still.

i agree also, since i have 2 FE, i will go for it after talking to my hubb, but will still ask Dr Loh, if again faint, i will have antoher fresh cycle then that's it.. cos no more medisave and goverment subs... :(

mymiracle

I can feel your pain, in fact last night when I read your post, I feel sad. We're relying on fate to have a baby, no matter how tenuous or thin it might be, there is always hope.

Afoomi - ya, i agree, i also cried for it... but still.... nothing we can do.... seeing every friend of mine, 1 after another all having baby really envy them so so so much.... 2 embryo, all i need just 1.. at least give me 1 baby..... why is it so diff.....???
xian.... sighhhhh till the MAX!!