Please share your birth story

Jojoai

Don't worry ain ! Because can suddenly dilate very fast ! Depends on baby want to come out or not. Hahaha. Try talking to your baby. :) maybe he will listen and lessen your worries. :) take care to both mummies nearing edd ! 8 more weeks for me. :)

nlipeng

Ain, went for my check up today.. Doctor said i'm 1cm dilated... And man, it's quite pain and uncomfortable when he checked the dilation... And he said he can feel baby's head already!! And it's anytime now... Right now I'm at home, and I have bloody discharge... And I have the urge to poo!!! But no contraction feelings yet!!! Kan cheong ade

Ain1707

Yes its normal to have some spotting after checking for the dilation. :) i was also the same after she checked i was cramping the whole day. Its great to hear that u have progressed :)

guess we both have to play a waiting game here.. :D

Last edited:

nlipeng

Yea... I dont feel any cramping though... But just feel sore legs and waist.... Spotting ceased already... Haha....

Yea... Waiting game now.... Can't wait.,.

Ain1707

Guys...! My waterbroke at 7pm just now.. Followed by some bleeding.. Now waiting for the doc to check. Keep me in your prayers! im nervous.

nlipeng

Mummies, I've been having contractions whole night... Can't sleep already now... Been tracking my contractions time... Should I go to hosp already? My water still haven't burst

5.07am - 5.09am
5.18am-5.19am
5.27am_5.28am
5.40am - 5.41am
5.50am - 5.51am

These are my contraction times... Think it's 10 mins interval already

vonniesia

Ya! But now i think back i think i wasted quite some time tahaning the pain. If i took the epi earlier baby might be out even earlier. Doctor planned for the induction.