Postnatal Jamu Massage

babymoon

Hi Babymoon,

Congrats on your no.2.... I've delivered my boy in Jan'09, did 4 session of jamu massage and it doesnt seems to work for me. I have lost weight (due to breastfeeding for 4mths) but not my tummy..Very headache as my tummy is like 5 mths preggy. I will be going for the accupunture slimming, recommend by my sis-in-law for slimming. Will be trying out soon in Jun'09 cos i called for enquiry, the lady say its best to do it after 5 months as mine is caseran. Will update you again if result is good!
oh.. it's not working for you hoh.. which company you booked that time? is this one "origins jamu massage"? actually i also hear that the effect is really different for every person..

let me know whether your coming slimming sessions are good yah.. :red:

babymoon

hey! i would like to intro my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with more then 10 years of experience certified from mustika ratu, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all ur blockducks as well, she can teach u how to massage ur baby. and very interesting she will bind ur tummy with the long2 binding and end of the day she will give u free girdle with fat burner lotion for u to apply until 1 to 2mth to reduce ur fats! her package is 7days $450 for those who are staying in hougang and ponggol area because she is staying in hougang st 91. interested can call her at 94361463 mdm sheda, i recommand her to u all because i feel this lady is very friendly, honest and puntual...iv:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub: lost 3kg after 14days of massaging!!
seems this lady quite good and not expensive.. thanks for recommendation. :red:

shulyn

oh.. it's not working for you hoh.. which company you booked that time? is this one "origins jamu massage"? actually i also hear that the effect is really different for every person..

let me know whether your coming slimming sessions are good yah.. :red:[/quote

Its freelance massage lady and i do it continuosly for 4 days..Due to work, i cant commit longer..Will try the accupunture slimming, update u guys after the session...

mummy5

hi, yes she do the pre-natal massage the chargers are 1hr $50 she using CLARINS body treatment oil. help to prevent stretch marks... very expensive leh tat oil...

Cheyenne

Hi, I just finish my 5 days massage + wrap with Zaria. She is a passionate (on her work) lady and very detail. Even gave me an additional session on yoga to work on some of my problem areas.

k-mom

i went for the motherhood fair last weekend and came across the babies bellies booth, so i decided to check it out. their spa is at jalan pisang near sultan mosque.

i went to try the prenatal this afternoon after my checkup and it was so shiok that the therapist (kam) had to wake me up. anyway, i signed up for the postnatal package since the charges seem reasonable based on what i've read in the forums (7D for $385, incl. jamu, wrap, 1 baby massage and oil but excludes transport which is $5-$10 per day based on where you live. you also get a discounted rate for prenatal massage if you sign up for at least 7D - i paid $49.50 for 60 mins instead of $55).

i had previously checked out rustic nirvana but found the prenatal massage too gentle and the package is also more expensive.

babymoon

i had previously checked out rustic nirvana but found the prenatal massage too gentle and the package is also more expensive.
i also check with rustic nirvana, their price is a bit high but got good comments woh..

too gentle in the sense of what? :001_302:

babymiki2003

i went for the motherhood fair last weekend and came across the babies bellies booth, so i decided to check it out. their spa is at jalan pisang near sultan mosque.

i went to try the prenatal this afternoon after my checkup and it was so shiok that the therapist (kam) had to wake me up. anyway, i signed up for the postnatal package since the charges seem reasonable based on what i've read in the forums (7D for $385, incl. jamu, wrap, 1 baby massage and oil but excludes transport which is $5-$10 per day based on where you live. you also get a discounted rate for prenatal massage if you sign up for at least 7D - i paid $49.50 for 60 mins instead of $55).

hi.

is the promotion valid only during the fair?
went to their website and the promotional rates are not featured.