Re : Mommies age of 30 and above

Hi Meowmummy, perhaps you were not ready yet when you younger. 35 years old for a first time mom? You are just right where you are. Enjoy every bit of pregnancy. If you ever need help, just shout. My first son was born in November too. EDD was your baby's EDD but mine was born in 2005.

Last edited:

JJ2011

Hi mommies, I gave birth my son when I was 34.I m thinking stop at 1 child. But, everyone (even my love one) think 2 is better..I m quite worry to pregnant again because I was "injected" for first 3 months & got gdm & got depress(minor)..N I know there will be a lot of things to worry if pregnant after 35..

Queenbabe

Hi mommies, I gave birth my son when I was 34.I m thinking stop at 1 child. But, everyone (even my love one) think 2 is better..I m quite worry to pregnant again because I was "injected" for first 3 months & got gdm & got depress(minor)..N I know there will be a lot of things to worry if pregnant after 35..
If u think u r able to overcome all the fear, just go ahead n have no.2 ... Dont pressurize yourself too much.

Meowmummy

I know exactly how you feel Meowmummy. Im turning 35 and expecting my first baby in Aug. Now I finally agree with my mum that we should have tried for a baby when we were younger :)
Let encourage each other! u should be in 2nd Tri? Still in my 11 weeks , enduring the tireness and morning sickness and stomach problems

JJ2011

Lol previously also stay in the west... Just shifted to my own house in the north.
Which part of the west r u at?
Hi,Queenbabe, My hubby is the only child. When my mil passed away, everything is a mess. There was only 3 of us in the wake. Therefore, when I said to stop at 1, most of them say NO. I know the situation like, but thinking to suffer for the 9 month-delivery pain-after birth pain :shyxxx:..And I forgot how I take care the newborn.I cannt recall at all. BTW, I stay in Bukit Panjang.You?

Queenbabe

Hi,Queenbabe, My hubby is the only child. When my mil passed away, everything is a mess. There was only 3 of us in the wake. Therefore, when I said to stop at 1, most of them say NO. I know the situation like, but thinking to suffer for the 9 month-delivery pain-after birth pain :shyxxx:..And I forgot how I take care the newborn.I cannt recall at all. BTW, I stay in Bukit Panjang.You?
Sad to hear that :( Im at woodlands. Yup goin thru pregnancy stage is tough n taking care newborn is a nightmare but once u see ur baby, it makes u forget everything isnt it? R u working?

YeeMeiWoo

I think I may be the champion here, I gave birth at 42! I went through 2 ectopic pregnancies (which failed, obviously), and 6 IVF cycles before the doctor said "last one, no more after this" and it worked!
I have a lovely daughter who I am so proud of!

JJ2011

Sad to hear that :( Im at woodlands. Yup goin thru pregnancy stage is tough n taking care newborn is a nightmare but once u see ur baby, it makes u forget everything isnt it? R u working?
Yes, that is when my boy at 5 months..I quit my job 2 months ago~now I m a Temp SAHM.Havent decide to work or be a full time SAHM...

JJ2011

I think I may be the champion here, I gave birth at 42! I went through 2 ectopic pregnancies (which failed, obviously), and 6 IVF cycles before the doctor said "last one, no more after this" and it worked!
I have a lovely daughter who I am so proud of!
Hi,admire you too.. mother are noble:001_302:.How old is your daughter?