eileen30

Btw anyone tried LASIX slimming pills? What are they like?

Hi Vicoria! Lasix is a diuretic that many women use for weight loss. It contains furosemide and should be taken carefully. It's also called the 'Water Pill' as it is used to reduce any swelling and fluid retention.

Lize14

Hello!
For me, Reductil is one of the most effective weight loss slimming pills. I've got these drugs online from www.meridiareductil.com, an easy way to purchase these medicine. Reductil creates a feeling of fullness, that's why I eat smaller portions of food. And the only side effects: dry mouth but everyone reacts to these pills differently. So, the side effects will vary from person to person. Despite this fact, I assure you that it is worth to try :Dancing_wub: Take care of you, ladies!
Hello Sabine,
I'm just wondering how much weight have you lost and in how many days? I'm curious because I'm ordering my pills from the same site as you (meridiareductil.com) and I want to make a comparison. This is my fourth month on Reductil and I managed to lose 20kg already. Actually, the results satisfy me but I know there are many women who lost much more kg during this period of time.
Thank you in advance

sabine999

Hi,
I've lost 16 kg in three months. Now, I'm on fourth month of taking Reductil..can't wait to see the results at the end of this month :)
Your results are also good, be patient. Which dose do you take? If you want to lose weight faster, maybe you should increase the dose but in this case the side effects could be more visible. But, don't forget that there are some people who easily lose weight in a matter of weeks with this product but some take long time to reach desired weight. Since we are all different it vary from person to person.

Last edited:

yeo1980

Hello everyone here!

I have a very positive weight loss experience with Reductil slimming pills. I used them for 4 months and lost about 18kg. And all this is with no diet and no effort at all.
I had no side effects beside feeling thirsty all the time.

I'm off Reductil for exactly 2 months now and guess what... no weight regain! I can maintain my weight by simply eating healthy, no diet and still no sport (I'm really lazy)

I bought my first month supply on www.cheapmeds4u.com (I paid 7.6 USD per pill) then I bought a 3 month supply
on www.pharmacy-weightloss.com (and paid 6.3 USD per pill) I really didn't feel any difference, I mean pills from both sites were very effective.

Earlier I didn't want to share my experience as I was afraid of yo-yo effect. Now I can assure you there's no weight regain after stopping Reductil cure :)

Cheers!

Lize14

Hi,
I've lost 16 kg in three months. Now, I'm on fourth month of taking Reductil..can't wait to see the results at the end of this month :)
Your results are also good, be patient. Which dose do you take? If you want to lose weight faster, maybe you should increase the dose but in this case the side effects could be more visible. But, dont't forget that there are some people who easily lose weight in a matter of weeks with this product but some take long time to reach desired weight. Since we are all different it vary from person to person.
Hello Sabine,
Thanks for your reply :)
You know, you are right...my results are good enough :) I just have to be more patient, indeed. I dont't want to increase the dosage, at least not now because I'm afraid a little bit of side effects which could appear. The dosage I take now is of 15mg. I just received another supply from www.meridiareductil.com these days. Happy as never was :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

simone003

Hey melodybaby1212,

cheapmeds4u.com is the best choice! ;) Their Reductil pills are very effective. This last week I lost 2kg. I have no side effects besides being thirsty all time. But it is very individual. Hope it will be OK for you as well. Anyway try to drink more water, move more and eliminate junk food!

Good luck to you!

Mimihafildaq

Need to lose at least 20kg...I'm obese. Reading all the positive comments here makes my day.
Cant wait for my supply of Reductil. Need to lose the weight i gain over the years so desperately.
Wish me all the best!! :tbounce:

ivconnection

Hi, I saw the website showing the Reductil pic but when want to purchase it, the pic show differently. Can anyone whom had purchased before, advise me is it the same? My apology this my first time buying, afraid might buy the wrong one :)

Reis Teow

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]dear all, could someone feed back to me if they have experience such.

i bought two months supply reductil 15mg from cheapmeds4u on 27 april. i waited for a month, and receive letter from HSA singapore that my item is detained, and they could not release it to me due to some ingredient inside... and they force me to surrender it to be destroyed.

i lost my money and have not tasted even one pill of reductil, i am saddened by this.

would like to find out if any of you experience this before...
[/FONT]

ivconnection

dear all, could someone feed back to me if they have experience such.

i bought two months supply reductil 15mg from cheapmeds4u on 27 april. i waited for a month, and receive letter from HSA singapore that my item is detained, and they could not release it to me due to some ingredient inside... and they force me to surrender it to be destroyed.

i lost my money and have not tasted even one pill of reductil, i am saddened by this.

would like to find out if any of you experience this before...
Hi Reis, did u feed back to cheapmeds4u? I saw the FAQ mentioned is if something unexpected happen, they are prepare to offer maximum assistance to ensure the reception of the order. Maybe u can check them

Reis Teow

dear ivconnection, thank you for your reply, yes i check with them, they said that they will arrange another shipment in one week time. but they have never encounter any problem from shipping to Singapore customers.... i am really speechless when was called by HSA to ask about the ingredient inside and detail of the product..

i will update if i get the shipment.

anyway out of anxiousness when i did not receive my shipment from cheapmeds4u, at 14th may i proceed to buy another 2 month supply reductil from Online Pharmacy for weight loss pills. Buy Reductil, Acomplia, Xenical . No prescription drugs. Shipment shown received in Singapore at 26th May 2015, but at Singpost website, based on the article number, they give a stauts stating "[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica]On hold, pending GST and/or Duty/Control Authority approval. A notification letter will be sent to addressee."[/FONT]

I really have a bad feeling again seeing this kind of comment at singpost website... all in all, i am really saddened by the long wait and money spent, but have not yet get to taste one single pill yet.

anyway thank you for your feedback..

ivconnection

dear ivconnection, thank you for your reply, yes i check with them, they said that they will arrange another shipment in one week time. but they have never encounter any problem from shipping to Singapore customers.... i am really speechless when was called by HSA to ask about the ingredient inside and detail of the product..

i will update if i get the shipment.

anyway out of anxiousness when i did not receive my shipment from cheapmeds4u, at 14th may i proceed to buy another 2 month supply reductil from Online Pharmacy for weight loss pills. Buy Reductil, Acomplia, Xenical . No prescription drugs. Shipment shown received in Singapore at 26th May 2015, but at Singpost website, based on the article number, they give a stauts stating "On hold, pending GST and/or Duty/Control Authority approval. A notification letter will be sent to addressee."

I really have a bad feeling again seeing this kind of comment at singpost website... all in all, i am really saddened by the long wait and money spent, but have not yet get to taste one single pill yet.

anyway thank you for your feedback..

Hi Reis, understand your feeling. I now also quite worry my ordered which I had just placed the order with Cheapmeds4u (after seeing your post). I'm using courier service which take 4 days to arrive. I will update also if I get the shipment.

sabine999

Hi Sabine999, can I know where to buy Reductil?
Hello ivconnection,
You can order Reductil here:www.meridiareductil.com... I have purchased three times from this pharmacy and they have been very efficient. I have no disappointments with them because my packages arrived on time, without any shipping problems. So, you may visit them. Their online support will provide you with all necessary information regarding the products and shipping condition. Hope I was helpful :)
Best wishes

ivconnection

Hello ivconnection,
You can order Reductil here:www.meridiareductil.com... I have purchased three times from this pharmacy and they have been very efficient. I have no disappointments with them because my packages arrived on time, without any shipping problems. So, you may visit them. Their online support will provide you with all necessary information regarding the products and shipping condition. Hope I was helpful :)
Best wishes
Hi sabine999, thanks for your information. After your Reductil, till now how u find it??