Safe to have sex in the first trimester?

Ugly-Betty

Ehh mummies...do you still have sex when you are pregnant? Hubby and I still actively doing it...:shyxxx:but my colleagues have warned me not to engage in sexual activities during the first trimester. Gynae gave the green light tho.

Ehh mummies...do you still have sex when you are pregnant? Hubby and I still actively doing it...:shyxxx:but my colleagues have warned me not to engage in sexual activities during the first trimester. Gynae gave the green light tho.
Hi Ugly Betty, I tink having sex is still ok but not too vigorous esp the 1st pregnancy.. In fact, I was not in the mood at all for sex bcoz of very serious morning sickness but later in the 2nd trimester, I was actively having sex until my c-section.. haha.. My gynae says due to hormone changes, tats y I am so horny.. Haha!!:Dancing_wub: Oops..:shyxxx:

Carol

Ya right . Have it all the way man . Unless gynae says NO NO , why not . Though first trimester you'll feel too tired to have sex . But trust me , second trimester you'll feel much much better for it :001_302:

CynCyn

All the way in my pregnancy , we did have sex . But first 3 months . foetus still not yet stable . Even when I had sex for the first 3 months I was worried still .

ragdoll

Didnt have much sex coz wasnt in the mood. Tho was feeling better in 2nd tri, my butt ache turns me off.
In 3rd tri, Im getting cramps and pain.. so am worried sex might cause me more pain.

I have frds who are very active thru out pregnancy tho!

`julee

Hi Ugly Betty, I tink having sex is still ok but not too vigorous esp the 1st pregnancy.. In fact, I was not in the mood at all for sex bcoz of very serious morning sickness but later in the 2nd trimester, I was actively having sex until my c-section.. haha.. My gynae says due to hormone changes, tats y I am so horny.. Haha!!:Dancing_wub: Oops..:shyxxx:
i hear that some preg women are much more horny during preg.. and mayb i was one of them hahahahah! :shyxxx:

Judy

My Gynae also gives me the green light to proceed....however I'm not in the mood leh. Also when we try, I feel that I am rather dry down there and have to stop. Don't you ladies have this problem too? :frown:

Rinrin

My Gynae also gives me the green light to proceed....however I'm not in the mood leh. Also when we try, I feel that I am rather dry down there and have to stop. Don't you ladies have this problem too? :frown:
I'm in my 5th month now and this month, i dun really want to have sex coz i'm facing the same problem like you. It's rather dry down there. Hubby tried to make me turn on but juz could not. But the past 4 mths, we are quite actively involve in sex.:shyxxx:

zhuzhu_41

I'm in my 5th month now and this month, i dun really want to have sex coz i'm facing the same problem like you. It's rather dry down there. Hubby tried to make me turn on but juz could not. But the past 4 mths, we are quite actively involve in sex.:shyxxx:
I do have the same prolem as you are having when I'm preg. But do what your heart feels girl. DOn't worry.

Judy

Hi Rinrin, can share with us how u overcome this problem? Cos if it is dry, then isn't it painful to continue? :we2arghh: Also are u able to "climate"? If yes, is there any effect to your stomach? As in any movement of bb after that or feeling of discomfort?

Rinrin

Hi Rinrin, can share with us how u overcome this problem? Cos if it is dry, then isn't it painful to continue? :we2arghh: Also are u able to "climate"? If yes, is there any effect to your stomach? As in any movement of bb after that or feeling of discomfort?
I will simply tell my hubby that i can't tonight as it's too dry and it's gonna be painful if he continue to penetrate in. For this whole month, i did not have sex with Hubby coz really not in the mood. Baby has been moving very vigorously inside me causing me to be very tired. During the 4 mths that we have sex, frankly, i did not climate at all... Main motive was to let hubby ''shoot out''.

vodkager

first trimester wasnt in e mood.. was feeling really sick.. second trimester till e end, im really into horny mode.. lol.. nearly everyday one! but after giving birth, im like a nun.. dun feel like having sex.. any mummies also lidat?? im getting kinda worried alr..

xiaodaisy

first trimester wasnt in e mood.. was feeling really sick.. second trimester till e end, im really into horny mode.. lol.. nearly everyday one! but after giving birth, im like a nun.. dun feel like having sex.. any mummies also lidat?? im getting kinda worried alr..
:tlaugh::tlaugh: haha maybe stress leh?? sometimes oso depends on mood loh.. don worry lah..

Judy

It's still safe to do it in 1st trim. I did it till to my end of 2nd trim :D
Hi I know it's ok to do it but are you able to "climate"? If yes, do u feel anything in your stomach, eg. cramps or uneasiness or whatever?

Judy

I will simply tell my hubby that i can't tonight as it's too dry and it's gonna be painful if he continue to penetrate in. For this whole month, i did not have sex with Hubby coz really not in the mood. Baby has been moving very vigorously inside me causing me to be very tired. During the 4 mths that we have sex, frankly, i did not climate at all... Main motive was to let hubby ''shoot out''.
wow! u r quite "wei Da" loh. :red: Your hubby is lucky to have u. :tlaugh:

Leanne

Hi I know it's ok to do it but are you able to "climate"? If yes, do u feel anything in your stomach, eg. cramps or uneasiness or whatever?
No, sex was pretty much the same for me during that period of time...

Yes, most of the time does not have the mood to do it, but i'll just do it cus i know DH needs to shoot out.

Most of the time, i do hand job for him too. Just to make him shoot out. :shyxxx: