Safe to have sex in the first trimester?

pigletif

1>LOW SEX driVE.. kinda normal..

2>1st trim ... dont do..

3> after that. do regularly... just lay back b queen

4> can endless shoot in.. why not? no need worry pregnant....

5>regular sex also good for give birth marhh. CORRECT MAHH?

my case... other than 1st trim... regular sex 4-5time per week.... aug-sept sometime 6time per week... (my edd is 08october08 i gave birth exactly that date)
:red::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
yeah ... u r right ... that is what i was thinking, regular sex good for giving birth esp when u want natural birth ...
endless shoot till ur DH is happy... WAH !!!!!!!!!!!

chewnlow

1>LOW SEX driVE.. kinda normal..

2>1st trim ... dont do..

3> after that. do regularly... just lay back b queen

4> can endless shoot in.. why not? no need worry pregnant....

5>regular sex also good for give birth marhh. CORRECT MAHH?

my case... other than 1st trim... regular sex 4-5time per week.... aug-sept sometime 6time per week... (my edd is 08october08 i gave birth exactly that date)

WOW!! 4 - 6 times per week!! Your hubby VELI strong!!! :Dancing_tongue:

You must be so happy too!! :Dancing_wub:

Haz

me too... ever since i know ta im preggy, we din do it till now...
coz had a failed pregnancy previously hence to play safe, we refrain so...
i still ok but hubby say he buay tahan... hee~ ask him to endure abit more as im at wk 33 now... counting down (max) 7 wks! yea! yea!!

shiseru

me too... ever since i know ta im preggy, we did not do it till now...
coz had a failed pregnancy previously hence to play safe, we refrain so...
i still ok but hubby say he buay tahan... hee~ ask him to endure abit more as im at wk 33 now... counting down (max) 7 wks! yea! yea!!
Oh com'on, our hands can do wonders too :blaugh:

For me, I asked my hubby, "you okay w/o sex, you sure you wanna wait till after I give birth? You will be w/o sex for one year ya know!?" My hubby said he is worried since this is our first pregnancy after 12 years then I got spotting during my 11th weeks, so he said he will endure"

People said horny mummies especially in 2nd trimester, but I dont't really have the desire so weird.. :nah:

J&C

i have sex before i knew i was preggy and there was stain of blood after that.. anyone know will it affect the baby?? i'm 5 weeks preggy le.. = )

Oh com'on, our hands can do wonders too :blaugh:

For me, I asked my hubby, "you okay w/o sex, you sure you wanna wait till after I give birth? You will be w/o sex for one year ya know!?" My hubby said he is worried since this is our first pregnancy after 12 years then I got spotting during my 11th weeks, so he said he will endure"

People said horny mummies especially in 2nd trimester, but I dont't really have the desire so weird.. :nah:
not true, i'm in 2nd trimester but i have no desire too. maybe because i feel giddy and tired all the time..

i have sex before i knew i was preggy and there was stain of blood after that.. anyone know will it affect the baby?? i'm 5 weeks preggy .. = )
better check with your doctor as i know some people are advised not to engage in sexual activities during 1st trimester.

shiseru

i have sex before i knew i was preggy and there was stain of blood after that.. anyone know will it affect the baby?? i'm 5 weeks preggy .. = )
Yeah, honeyLicious is right. Doctor will usually ask you not to engage in sex if you experience bleeding/spotting.

J&C

Kinda worried right now... trying to look for a gynae nearby so that i won't have to travel far... thanks so much for your advise mummies... = )

J&C

mummies any gd gynae to recommend?? best is at east side preferably a female doc?? rather clueless abt all this seems to feel abit of fear... = (

J&C, the bleeding has stopped right?? as long as not continuously like menses don't worry too much, meanwhile since you haven't found any gynae just go to KK first just to make sure you're all fine, then you can slowly read on the forum for gynae recommendation.

J&C

J&C, the bleeding has stopped right?? as long as not continuously like menses dont't worry too much, meanwhile since you have not't found any gynae just go to KK first just to make sure you're all fine, then you can slowly read on the forum for gynae recommendation.

Thanks all had a check this morning. everything is fine i even get to see the sac.. hahaha... feels so gd... even get to know the edd date... haha...