Safe to have sex in the first trimester?

Basha

no 1 answering the above ?? any position to avoid ?
i also wanna know lei .. :shyxxx:
Hmmm...so far no positions to be avoided as long as ure comfy with it...unless you're spotting, gotta check with gynae whether it's advisable to have sex..I had spotting while in my 1st Tri but gynae give a green lite to continue having sex..now into my 19th week & actively doing it!! :tlaugh: So far my baby is doin great!!

sugarcookie

My OBS advised me to avoid having sex until I was 16 weeks pregnant. After that, sex is OK. However, my sex drive has plummeted ever since I got pregnant :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

no 1 answering the above ?? any position to avoid ?
i also wanna know lei .. :shyxxx:
if man on top den muz make sure dun press against your tummy lor LOLs....means ask hubby to do more pushup exercise...kekekekeke

las time most of the time we used the behind pose...safer but not enjoyable for girls....:tlaugh:

ppl have sex even at 3rd trimester...however, if you are having a risked pregnancy your gynae will tell you to have pelvic rest...which means no sex...:)

jojoki

if ur placenta is low then not advisable to have sex... really depends.. as for me I had sex from 1st until now 33weeks.... not everyday lar.. like once in a week or once in two weeks... but now tummy gettin v big means only one position...go guess! ;p

CanCanMum

we were super active during pregnancy...kekekekeke...coz precaution free mah...depends on individual. If u were fit during pregnancy its okay to have sex. My gynae says its okay to have sex anytime u want.

we only stopped 2 weeks before EDD coz i felt too heavy to "move"....kekekekeke

jojoki

haha i never do the moving... only hubby.. cos i think i will really abstain from sex after delivery... for a long time soo... i must make sure must hub is not deprived of sex for too long... haha!

Basha

haha i never do the moving... only hubby.. cos i think i will really abstain from sex after delivery... for a long time soo... i must make sure must hub is not deprived of sex for too long... haha!
:tlaugh: Horse riding for him....Haha...

sugarcookie

I'm so envious of you MTBs! My sex drive plummeted to almost non-existent since I got pregnant.

During the first 20 weeks, I was having really bad MS so wasn't in the mood to have sex. Then after that, somehow I just didn't feel like having sex. Maybe it's because I don't feel as sexually attractive as before. Thank goodness my husband is understanding but he made me promise to "catch up" after the baby is born.

jojoki

actually my hubby sometimes hesitates cos hes afraid that havin sex would harm the baby... esp at this stage...

Jovyna

Me and my hubby did it all the way... except for the last 2-3 weeks before my son was born... although will feel unsafe for your baby, gently can liao... Must also spare a thoughts for hubby de lar... Can't expect them to not make love with you for so long de mah... Lol... So all must do in moderation... Heheheh...:shyxxx:

autumn82

Erm... For both times, we did it all the way.. For my DS lagi best, did it just hrs ago, then pop he's coming out.. LOL. Funny. :p