Safe to have sex in the first trimester?

chenhuizhu

I m pregrnant too about 4 mth plus but I have been miscarriage last pregrnancy so wont dare to try. And my pity husband had not been "shoot out" :we2Randy-git:since last year Sep 07. But I also ave seen from the book which I bought. It also say it good to have it and continue.

Mrs Han

Actually, although I'm in my first 6 wks only, can sense that hubby gets horny at times already... but gynae advised against sex for now leh...:nah:
So poor hubby gotta bear with it for a few more wks b4 i'm more stable coz got a bit of stains these few days. =(

CanCanMum

Erm... For both times, we did it all the way.. For my DS lagi best, did it just hrs ago, then pop he's coming out.. LOL. Funny. :p
wow wee!!!

meee too....precaution free days....missed it....

ps : dun ask me to go get pregnant hor....LOLs....

so many pple asked me during CNY....Grrrrr.....

CanCanMum

Actually, although I'm in my first 6 wks only, can sense that hubby gets horny at times already... but gynae advised against sex for now leh...:nah:
So poor hubby gotta bear with it for a few more wks b4 i'm more stable coz got a bit of stains these few days. =(

yup yup...beta stay away until got green light from gynae, esp if u have spotting....

is it normal if i have very low sex drive during early pregnancy? i feel tired and nausea all the time, plus the end of the vagina near cervix feels painful when we do it?? sometime will get abdomen cramps too, this is why i refuse to have sex.. is this normal? if any of you don't mind can tell me which position is recommended for better comfort during intercourse? thank u..

pigletif

is it normal if i have very low sex drive during early pregnancy? i feel tired and nausea all the time, plus the end of the vagina near cervix feels painful when we do it?? sometime will get abdomen cramps too, this is why i refuse to have sex.. is this normal? if any of you dont't mind can tell me which position is recommended for better comfort during intercourse? thank you..
its normal that you don feel like having it. don worry. The only thing u feel like doing is lay on ur bed and sleep. I also fall very sick during the 1st tri but becos i didn't knw i was pregnant, so i stil continue to hv sex thought it can help to clear my headach and flu. hee..
i had constipation and abdomen pain, so i will tell hubby not to be so rough.
Which position? hmmm.. i think u can try 'cowgirl' style on him? sit facing him. u will know how to control all by yourself!!:shyxxx:

uddermummy

my hubby was quite freaked by the idea of having sex in my last trimester. He was worried that bb will be disturbed by the commotion and that she will know what we are doing.

Hahaha

its normal that you dont feel like having it. dont worry. The only thing you feel like doing is lay on your bed and sleep. I also fall very sick during the 1st tri but becos i didn't knw i was pregnant, so i stil continue to have sex thought it can help to clear my headach and flu. hee..
i had constipation and abdomen pain, so i will tell hubby not to be so rough.
Which position? hmmm.. i think you can try 'cowgirl' style on him? sit facing him. you will know how to control all by yourself!!:shyxxx:
thanks for the reply, i used to do sit-on-him position but find it not enjoyable now as i have backache afterwards? sometime become giddy too.. find that i'm not easily aroused too nowadays, i just pity my hubby and worried about him..

Lin-12

For my 1st baby, i did nt do through out the preganancy as i was having bleeding frequently...got to bed-rest for 7 mths...But nw for e 2nd one, i do it wif DH but nt very often...Don't feel good about it...Facing e same prob too...very dry and didnt enjoyed much...DH oso dun like it cos too fat for him to b close to me...lol...

My wife gynae told me to wait at least 3mth...anyway,just gotta bear with it....for the seek of both wife n baby. What's the hurry..

Oppsgal

Men can wait. No hurry. :001_302:

Anyway after give birth, no mood to sex also. Super tired looking after baby. Half dead with all the exercise carrying baby up and down.

Stan

Men can wait. No hurry. :001_302:

Anyway after give birth, no mood to sex also. Super tired looking after baby. Half dead with all the exercise carrying baby up and down.
oh oh! now no mood and then if after give birth also no mood... how ah?!

1>LOW SEX driVE.. kinda normal..

2>1st trim ... dont do..

3> after that. do regularly... just lay back b queen

4> can endless shoot in.. why not? no need worry pregnant....

5>regular sex also good for give birth marhh. CORRECT MAHH?

my case... other than 1st trim... regular sex 4-5time per week.... aug-sept sometime 6time per week... (my edd is 08october08 i gave birth exactly that date)