Sigh...After 4 years of peaceful life, it's all gonna be over tomorrow...

hakisumi

Hey hey stonston mummy...
Hehe..just happen to read this thread..
Glad everything turn rather well for u.. Hooray!!

meiteoh

Wonderful! I wanted to reply earlier but didn't know what to say except what has been said already. :)

Glad to hear that everything went as well as can be. :)

ChanelleHugo

It's Not that I dont't wish to see them. In fact, I've been the one who ask my husband to send gifts over during festivals but they always get returned anyway?

My husband has decided not to bring my boy after thinking it through. He wanted to bring my boy so he got excuse to leave early (say baby sleepy, etc). I've solved that for him so only he is going back. Maybe tonight during dinner then I'll go with my boy. See how they react to my husband later first.

For those who dont know, they almost ruined our wedding but it went ahead with them threatening to create trouble at the wedding & we had to hire armed guards at our wedding.

And we've decided that if they requested to see my boy on regular basis in future, it'll be at my parents place or outside. My husband dont't want them to come to our house and criticise us.

ChanelHugo, me & husband won't divorce cos of them. never will.

I;m not as lucky as u... i think ur husband still sided with u de.. I;m getting my divorce.. submitted my marriage cert to proceed already..
anw.. wish u all e best! :)

ChanelleHugo

What about your kids? will you get custody of all of them?
I guess yes coz all e while my eldest is with my family and when i gave birth to her, he is still married to his ex-wife.. 2nd de is after we rom 2weeks later i gave birth and even though was taken care by his family but usually will not separate the siblings de... now my youngest son was taken care by my family side also ma...

The problem nw is he's nt willing to sign due to my conditions and nw making my life sucks by saying stupid things, doing stupid things...etc.. very disappointed n dishearted to c all these things happen.. but if i never proceed i will never break free of this sufferings...

haiz.. super long story lor...

NIisme

what a grandparents wor. lucky now nv say anything.
at least you dont have to go back to the dirty house with your son.
=)

I guess yes coz all e while my eldest is with my family and when i gave birth to her, he is still married to his ex-wife.. 2nd is after we rom 2weeks later i gave birth and even though was taken care by his family but usually will not separate the siblings ... now my youngest son was taken care by my family side also ...

The problem now is he's not willing to sign due to my conditions and now making my life sucks by saying stupid things, doing stupid things...etc.. very disappointed n dishearted to c all these things happen.. but if i never proceed i will never break free of this sufferings...

sigh.. super long story ...
hope everything will be fine for you my dear. =)

Ting

chanelle, one thing i would need to disagree is, they might seperate the siblings if one side cannot provide for all 3..or if he fights for custody.

just wanna let u be prepared in any case.
hope all goes well n smoothly for u. :)

Domique

sorry to hear chanellehugo....

hope the kids will be with u...

I;m not as lucky as you... i think your husband still sided with you .. I;m getting my divorce.. submitted my marriage cert to proceed already..
anw.. wish you all e best! :)

ChanelleHugo

chanelle, one thing i would need to disagree is, they might seperate the siblings if one side cannot provide for all 3..or if he fights for custody.

just wanna let you be prepared in any case.
hope all goes well n smoothly for you. :)
Yes, I;m preapred for the worst.. but i will fight till i get all 3kids.. i got proof showing he's not able to take care of his own needs how is he going to take care of my 3kids?? I'm able to support for all 3kids if i'm allowed to go out and work. my family will help to take care of my kids when i'm out working...my mother place already gt a maid n i will apply for another maid to help my family with my kids.. and of coz i will ask for monthly maintainence also. If not i gt all e kids custody then he can just go enjoy himsel

i also hope everything will goes smoothly for me... *pray hard*

cmeilim

stonston, i can't imagine what kind of parents your DH has who would try to ruin their own son's wedding until you had to hire armed guards!? i thought we live in civilised times....pardon me, but i am truly quite shocked. but happy that eventually things worked out for you. i think your DH's grandma will be very happy to see her great grandson. the unhappiness caused has nothing to do with her, so she deserves to meet your cutie boy. =>

stonston

stonston, i can't imagine what kind of parents your dear husband has who would try to ruin their own son's wedding until you had to hire armed guards!? i thought we live in civilised times....pardon me, but i am truly quite shocked. but happy that eventually things worked out for you. i think your dear husband's grandma will be very happy to see her great grandson. the unhappiness caused has nothing to do with her, so she deserves to meet your cutie boy. =>

She met him but my boy was so shy! Keep covering his face.

Ting

Yes, I;m preapred for the worst.. but i will fight till i get all 3kids.. i got proof showing he's not able to take care of his own needs how is he going to take care of my 3kids?? I'm able to support for all 3kids if i'm allowed to go out and work. my family will help to take care of my kids when i'm out working...my mother place already gt a maid n i will apply for another maid to help my family with my kids.. and of coz i will ask for monthly maintainence also. If not i gt all e kids custody then he can just go enjoy himsel

i also hope everything will goes smoothly for me... *pray hard*
good luck. :)
if u hv evidence tt is not in his favour n can proof to the court that u can take good care n support your 3 children, chances shld be higher. :)