Sta home mums..how do u pass ur days at home?

apollo

! How did you know.. :p

20yrs? WAH.. 20yrs old oredi, scare he make other gals preggie!! Eeekss!! Also worried.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
HAHAHAHA!! we have the same worries! i told my hubby during my preg, if we hav a girl, i will wry that next time ppl make her preg, if a boy i will wry he make other girl preg! HAHA!!!

hakisumi

HAHAHAHA!! we have the same worries! i told my hubby during my preg, if we hav a girl, i will wry that next time ppl make her preg, if a boy i will wry he make other girl preg! HAHA!!!
my hubby always say he last time nvr make gal preggy.. so hopefully wont happen to the kids...ahhaha

diverse back to this topic: sta home mums
actually i would love to stay at home to take care of my kid after i give birth, like the little detail upbringing, the mother touch, etc..cos my MIL her age is catching up.. although i ve a maid, but i cant trust her entirely..but my hubby is those hope i can work de.. abit feel dilemma at times..

:wong19:

apollo

my hubby always say he last time never make gal preggy.. so hopefully wont happen to the kids...ahhaha

diverse back to this topic: sta home mums
actually i would love to stay at home to take care of my kid after i give birth, like the little detail upbringing, the mother touch, etc..cos my mother in law her age is catching up.. although i ve a maid, but i cant trust her entirely..but my hubby is those hope i can work .. abit feel dilemma at times..

my hubby is totally opposite with u. whenever i told him i wanna go bk to wkforce, help out in the household expenses but he will say "few yrs later than say..."

and i agree, the detail upbringing & mother touch.. esp when 1 day u notice that how much ur baby relies on u! when someone carry him, he will turn ard and look for u... haha

hakisumi

my hubby is totally opposite with you. whenever i told him i wanna go back to wkforce, help out in the household expenses but he will say "few yrs later than say..."

and i agree, the detail upbringing & mother touch.. esp when 1 day you notice that how much your baby relies on you! when someone carry him, he will turn around and look for you... haha
ur hubby very good worr.. my hubby is like scare i become or-bit and like work for pass-time that kind..my mum told me give him some time.. very soon he scare & gan chiong his kids..ask u to stay at home ler...

ehhehee.. think of that so sweet ler.. the look..'muummieeeee', cos i always dun wish like after work like very tired.. then so little time for the kid not to mention myself.. only can 'walk 1 step see 1 step' hehehe

apollo

your hubby very good worr.. my hubby is like scare i become or-bit and like work for pass-time that kind..my mum told me give him some time.. very soon he scare & gan chiong his kids..ask you to stay at home ...

ehhehee.. think of that so sweet .. the look..'muummieeeee', cos i always dont wish like after work like very tired.. then so little time for the kid not to mention myself.. only can 'walk 1 step see 1 step' hehehe
haha... ur hubby also v good to u. at least he want u to go out wk to pass time, not to 'force' u earn ur own money... haha! my mum told me she last time aft wk still nd to look aft us, v tough also... unless u're willing to leave ur baby with inlaws, parents or nanny place..

PinkDiamonds

For mummies I think if we go back to work we will be having 2 full-time jobs, not 1. That's why I'm always so amazed at those "super mummies" who can work & look after the house. But I am sure if given a choice they will also want to stay at home & spend quality time with the kids.

I hope I can be a SAHM until my kid(s) get older, and then maybe consider doing full-time job. Right now, I do want to get a part-time job as I don't want to lose touch with what I am studying (psychology), and by the time I go back to work maybe times have changed.

I think I will not "fang xin" to leave my daughter with my in-laws, with my parents maybe still okay (yes i'm biased haha). For a nanny/babysitter/maid, I'll probably call home every half an hour to spot check & ask my hubby to install CCTV. hahaha.

hakisumi

haha... your hubby also very good to you. at least he want you to go out wk to pass time, not to 'force' you earn your own money... haha! my mum told me she last time after wk still need to look after us, very tough also... unless you're willing to leave your baby with inlaws, parents or nanny place..
yar lorr... i wanted to stay at home cos last time my mum spend alot time with us..like really see us grow up.. so really not ez for her.. and i appreciate what she done for us...

abit same like pinkdiamonds, in laws i abit bu fang xin, my mum now she wanna play mahjong~!! ahhahaha
:Dancing_wub:

PinkDiamonds

yar lorr... i wanted to stay at home cos last time my mum spend alot time with us..like really see us grow up.. so really not ez for her.. and i appreciate what she done for us...

abit same like pinkdiamonds, in laws i abit bu fang xin, my mum now she wanna play mahjong~!! ahhahaha
:Dancing_wub:
Wahahaha ur mum still got time to play mahjong!

my mum still working FT as my dad retire already... but i think if got the chance she don't mind looking after my girl.

having said that, we also have our own mentality and beliefs about parenting which can conflict with our parents'

apollo

i also not fang xin to leave ds with inlaws.. my mil still okay cos normally she will ask me what method i prefer and how shd she do. when i told her no water for ds until he start solid food, she follows... so if she really can give up her 'job' to take care ds, i dont mind.. haha

Frenchkitty

Ideally, I wanna be SAHM. But Im not sure for how long. Im already contemplating going back to work already. Maybe cos I would like to have some extra cash so I can buy things for baby.

Last time before preggy I almost every mth will splurge on designer bags and spend "yuan wang" $$ like - Ferragamo shoes which I only worn 2x.. LV scarf but only used in cinemas.
Certainly, transforming into a housewife is totally culture shock and different lifestyle for me.
I havent even bought a designer bag for close to a year.. and all my $$ only spend on dear son.. But Im not complaining. The joy I get in return is many-folds.

Im now a bit worried.. because my options are quite limited:
- My own Mum (next best person besides myself to care for son) but I cant afford to ask her quit her job becos her pay is $6k every mth, not incl bonuses and allowances!
- MIL Im bu fang xin cos her ideals may be different from mine. And she can only speak in dialect and simple Mandarin.. speaks broken English. Plus she also cannot handle housework, marketing, cooking etc plus caring for baby!
- Maid is out of the question now because our house not ready yet still building hahaha so we're staying with my inlaws.. maid has no room to sleep.

So, therefore Im left with not much choice except be SAHM for as long as possible. :nah:

apollo

Ideally, I wanna be stay at home mum. But Im not sure for how long. Im already contemplating going back to work already. Maybe cos I would like to have some extra cash so I can buy things for baby.

Last time before preggy I almost every month will splurge on designer bags and spend "yuan wang" $$ like - Ferragamo shoes which I only worn 2x.. LV scarf but only used in cinemas.
Certainly, transforming into a housewife is totally culture shock and different lifestyle for me.
I havent even bought a designer bag for close to a year.. and all my $$ only spend on dear son.. But Im not complaining. The joy I get in return is many-folds.

Im now a bit worried.. because my options are quite limited:
- My own Mum (next best person besides myself to care for son) but I cant afford to ask her quit her job becos her pay is $6k every month, not incl bonuses and allowances!
- mother in law Im bu fang xin cos her ideals may be different from mine. And she can only speak in dialect and simple Mandarin.. speaks broken English. Plus she also cannot handle housework, marketing, cooking etc plus caring for baby!
- Maid is out of the question now because our house not ready yet still building hahaha so we're staying with my inlaws.. maid has no room to sleep.

So, therefore Im left with not much choice except be stay at home mum for as long as possible. :nah:
haha! tt's y i often tell ds "darling, if not becos of u, mummy can buy a few LV, Gucci liaoo... u see, mummy loves u so much,so u must guai guai ok?" LOL!
but aft being a mother, i realised i've spend money on many useless things in the past... haha

whenever i save money for the things i want, i will spend it away on ds's stuffs! my hubby always say me, say that I shd learn how to dote myself but I told him, i do dote myself but i dote ds even more! :tlaugh:

Frenchkitty

Regina, yah! I also find that I used to waste $$ on many useless stuff in the past which are so shallow and superficial.
Now, spending on our kids make us feel very noble right? HAHA

apollo

Regina, yah! I also find that I used to waste $$ on many useless stuff in the past which are so shallow and superficial.
Now, spending on our kids make us feel very noble right? HAHA
YUP! my friend who are still single is always v curious why i keep buying things for ds but dont bear to spend a single cents on myself. whenever i'moutside without ds, i'll keep asking "dont know how is potato doing?" or even call up my mum many times until my mum scream at me, 'beg' me not to be so lor soh! HAHA

hakisumi

YUP! my friend who are still single is always very curious why i keep buying things for dear son but dont bear to spend a single cents on myself. whenever i'moutside without dear son, i'll keep asking "dont know how is potato doing?" or even call up my mum many times until my mum scream at me, 'beg' me not to be so soh! HAHA

dun say when you all spend most of ur money on dear kids.. even now i m carrying him.. everything i feel like buying for my baby..hahaha..everything is so cute..ahaha * i think you all been thru this stage also* winks~

my mum is those very hip 1..so she ve time to mahjong as my dad still wrkg.. she's those you let me play awhile i take it but as me take care i give back to you but she also very understanding like dun wan to 'snatch' w my in-laws, although i prefer my mum to help me rather than MIL, afterall own mummy mah... blood is thicker than water...

hakisumi

Ideally, I wanna be stay at home mum. But Im not sure for how long. Im already contemplating going back to work already. Maybe cos I would like to have some extra cash so I can buy things for baby.
. :nah:
the 1 reason i wanna work is buy things or like save up for my baby too~ cos my hubby is those abit dote himself de PLUS he thinks that kid grow up very fast no need to buy 1 mountain back..LOLZ.. like u knw boys... car, watches...n we ladies.. shop-a-horlick~!ahhahahaha.. but we can adapt better...

apollo

the 1 reason i wanna work is buy things or like save up for my baby too~ cos my hubby is those abit dote himself PLUS he thinks that kid grow up very fast no need to buy 1 mountain back..LOLZ.. like you knw boys... car, watches...and we ladies.. shop-a-horlick~!ahhahahaha.. but we can adapt better...
my hubby is totally oppo with urs.. eversince i'm preg with ds, he save money for ds's stuff... many times, he wanted to get a new branded watch for himself but he still didnt cause he rather spend that money on ds... haha..

hakisumi

my hubby is totally oppo with urs.. eversince i'm preg with dear son, he save money for dear son's stuff... many times, he wanted to get a new branded watch for himself but he still didnt cause he rather spend that money on dear son... haha..
ya.. actually i also realise my hubby v diff from many others too~ ahhaha.. but still my hubby..LOL... his sister always say i hv to take care of 2 babies soon... 1 my baby 1 is him lorrrr.... ahahahhaha

Frenchkitty

Hi Hakisumi, my hubby is same as yours.. rather vain and metrosexual kind of man. He likes to go shopping and spend $$ on mod-ding his car.:err:

hakisumi

Hi Hakisumi, my hubby is same as yours.. rather vain and metrosexual kind of man. He likes to go shopping and spend $$ on mod-ding his car.:err:

5^ frenchkitty, i feeeeeeeel u.... it must be quite 'tough' on you somehow.. cos 'handling' my hubby is not easy.. ahahha...

Frenchkitty

hakisumi yah much as I enjoy shopping with him also (better than those hubbies who loathe shopping n sulk when we wives shop right) , there are times which can get rather annoying too hahah :p