Tell tales sign of straying?

you born in cow year isit? :) :)
:)
Nope, I am not... If I am, i think I'm lagi more stubborn...

:)
hey, I just remember from past reports... those online games... got some with online marriage thingy... where they accumulate points with other gamers... hmmm... you gek gek go and see what your hubby is playing :)
Huh? wats that? I know what he is playing. Killing Floor and Left For Dead...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Huh? wats that? I know what he is playing. Killing Floor and Left For Dead...
I dunno exactly wat's tat also... read on papers... like tat NTU indonesian student who stab his prof... also gamer... got online bride... can accumulate power or points type...
ignore me if it's not relevant :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
What is the game is he playing?

World of Warcraft?

That is a super addictive game!

True, I agree. Rather he crazy game then other thing. But as I mention lately he got funny behaviour.

His obsession with gaming has driven me insane once before... I destroyed his games, his mic, his headphones and mouse. Only the laptop I didn't bcoz its his company 1 but I almost did , sumhow manage to control myself with the lappy...

My tolerance is reaching its limit soon...

dont tell me talk to him bcoz no use 1, it will be the same...

Everyday I keep telling myself, its ok, it is me who demands too much, just let him be... But I dont know how long more should I continue lying to myself...

Sometimes he makes me so mad dat when he snaps at me, I just wish he got ranover by a bulldozer.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen people quit their job, divorce and refused to step out of their room because of WOW...

Why not get a toon and play togehter with him? watch out you might get addicted too :tlaugh:

kbfgrace

What is the game is he playing?

World of Warcraft?

That is a super addictive game!
I have seen people quit their job, divorce and refused to step out of their room because of WOW...

Why not get a toon and play togehter with him? watch out you might get addicted too :tlaugh:
i'm never a online gaming person.. doubt will get addicted.
even addicted, will be onli 3 mins hotness loh
:tlaugh:

elmo493

Communication is the best solution after all. When is the last time both of you went out for dinner. just the 2 of you.

Last night I went thru his mobile phone, manage to unlock it and even his hard disk...

Found nothing... Guess my worries are uncalled for... :D

Hopefully it is...

Communication is the best solution after all. When is the last time both of you went out for dinner. just the 2 of you.
Last went dinner dun have lah but quick lunch have lor....

But my hubby nt those romantic type 1 lor.... wun hold hand, wun hug oso 1...

But but but.... b4 we were married, hold hand very tight, hug very tight, den keep giving kisses on my face...

Now? Kiss, hug n hold his game better.... Sigh...

DodoTan

I dont know exactly what's that also... read on papers... like that NTU indonesian student who stab his prof... also gamer... got online bride... can accumulate power or points type...
ignore me if it's not relevant :)
The game you're talking about is called half-life. Believe it or not, it was meant to be good. Now can even use for education purposes. You can actually hold lectures there and attend lectures held by others. You can also get married in half-life. Thing is, the game's so fiexible, anything can happen. Many people sink into their alter-egos online and stop existing in real life.

DodoTan

In defence of men, not all are that hopeless and loss with kids. I'm a super lucky gal. My hubby is so good with kids that sometimes, I think he's better with my son than I am. Seriously, he can do anything. He'll bathe my boy and change his diapers, even give my baby a massage!

jal

In defence of men, not all are that hopeless and loss with kids. I'm a super lucky gal. My hubby is so good with kids that sometimes, I think he's better with my son than I am. Seriously, he can do anything. He'll bathe my boy and change his diapers, even give my baby a massage!
Wow! You are lucky to marry such a good man! By the way, your baby son is so so so CUTE!!!

CanCanMum

soli out of topix for a while : wow~~~Dodo time passes so fast!!! Yr boy is almost one year old~~~

DodoTan

Wow! You are lucky to marry such a good man! By the way, your baby son is so so so CUTE!!!
Thank you:001_302::001_302:

soli out of topix for a while : wow~~~Dodo time passes so fast!!! your boy is almost one year old~~~
Yes I totally agree :) now my little boy very busy. Never stopd moving. Always trying to climb something or stuff something into his mouth.

Last edited:

carrot^

Alpha Male
The game you're talking about is called half-life. Believe it or not, it was meant to be good. Now can even use for education purposes. You can actually hold lectures there and attend lectures held by others. You can also get married in half-life. Thing is, the game's so fiexible, anything can happen. Many people sink into their alter-egos online and stop existing in real life.
I think you meant 2nd life "Second Life". As far as I can remember, Half life is a FPS (first player shooting) game that shoot and kill each other with knife, guns, pistol, laser and what's not. Well it' been years since I last played 1/2 life, maybe things have changed...