The First Impression......

depressed

Alpha Male
He looks totally diff in his pic except for his sharp nose..more darker & plump..hahaha... Met @ amk mrt station, waited for him den suddenly he so cool juz sat beside me asked hw long hv i waited for him..Click so fast maybe due to talk each other on the phone for a mth b4 meet him..Still remember 1st time meet he held my hands when wanna cross the rd... Miz those days................
Wa.....very classic leh.
My buddy also gotten his gf by grabbing her hand and run across the road when light turned red.....then confessed to her his love.

He still told me he sort of planned to wait for the green man fading then "insisted" her to cross then carried out his plan....lol.

zhuzhu_41

SHUAI!!! But never have interest in him at 1st. Cause he's playing 5-10 with my gf. So i thought he's interested in her cos my gf chio-er than me. Muahahahaha. But who knows!!!

-SRI-

Wa.....very classic leh.
My buddy also gotten his gf by grabbing her hand and run across the road when light turned red.....then confessed to her his love.

He still told me he sort of planned to wait for the green man fading then "insisted" her to cross then carried out his plan....lol.
Mine, he nvr said he luvs me when he 1st time hold my hand lei.. he juz said tt i luv to jaywalk which is dangerous.. :err: so as a Man & adult, he hv to hold my hands whenever crossing the road.. tink back, i jaywalk nt his biz ma.... its nt tt i anyhw jaywalk.. i lookout for upcoming vehicles ma... another reason bcz i walk very fast one.. he don like it.. he said as if i'm in a rush..in a hurry...why cant i take my own sweet time & enjoy the walk.. but i don like it when he hold my hand as it restricted my speed of walk lor.. if he cant get my hands, he'll hold on my to my skirt buckle.. argh!! since tt day i used to follow his speed of walking..but sometimes if i find he really walk so slow, i'll try my ways to make him let go of my hands..:tlaugh:

leey

SHUAI!!! But never have interest in him at 1st. Cause he's playing 5-10 with my gf. So i thought he's interested in her cos my gf chio-er than me. Muahahahaha. But who knows!!!
Yes, agreed.
At the final result , nobody could predict it.

Hi all mommies / daddies

Still remember the very first impression you had the first time you saw your dh/dw?

The impression I had for my dh when I saw him the first time was, "Hmm... this guy act cool huh? So unfriendly..... giving me that snobbish expression......" :001_302:

The impression I had for my hubby when i saw him, tat time he juz started his BMT and his first weekend out of Tekong, so he is still wearing a hat, ... ...ermm...ok this guy looks clean n neat bt he is a late comer... ...at least dun let me wait for him for an hr +++ bah...1st impression: nt good

CanCanMum

Hi all mommies / daddies

Still remember the very first impression you had the first time you saw your dh/dw?

The impression I had for my dh when I saw him the first time was, "Hmm... this guy act cool huh? So unfriendly..... giving me that snobbish expression......" :001_302:
my first impression is that he is younger den me...so i looked disinterested....coz he keep asking me am i born in 1980????

mrskw

erm....

watya mean by Firm body?

lols!!

me + my DH oredi sagging liaoz....hahahhahahahhahahah:001_302::001_302::001_302:

LOL... me too! me and my DH put on so much fats since we knew each other... but at least now im trying to make an effort to lose some weight, but he only say say only... xiang dang nian when i knew him he has such gd figure... :shyxxx: LOL

Jovyna

We work at the same place... The first time i saw him was he putting his head thru my sliding door and said hi...

My impression of him was................ Not bad looking, this fellow...

Wahahahahahahahha......

yellowpudding

cancanmum: same thoughts as you when i first met my hubby. He has a babyface. Even right now - STILL looks the same. :err: