This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Daddy D

Alpha Male
my neighbour's 2 kids (4yrs boy and 3 yrs gal) over for playdate with dd... but see them playing more on their own respectively... sibei FAIL lehh.... maybe too many toys for them to choose....

diymummy

Apollo, the YBCR dvd is good. Ethan also can respond. Like stand up and sit down, arms up and arms down. Very useful. LOL.

apollo

Apollo, the YBCR dvd is good. Ethan also can respond. Like stand up and sit down, arms up and arms down. Very useful. LOL.
yes. honestly, i used to think tt it's abit useless to let them watch from few mth old until i saw ash responding looooo! but horr so far he only willing to respond to the word "NO".. last time he will tap his head when we aske him o but nw no more liaooo.. LOL!

CanCanMum

Found the cheesy song!!.... with the electric guitar background!!.... that was the last straw till I ask the Auntie to change music! BTH....

你怎么舍得我难过 - 黄品源

In case you dont know what it sounds like.... (for your listening pleasure)
http://zhangmenshiting.baidu.com/service/adb30b29ef4fc2d54040404d354897c9.mp3?xcode=dfdb001be3145e94f40287aa0a25be9c52

BTH.....
OK wad lOlzzzzzzzz this song

but its not suitable to be played during massage lehhh, offbeat~~~:p

apollo

just nw went for photoshoot. family + baby.. ash didnt cooperate! i think only 2-3 photos he smiled, the rest all bo chap. more interested in playing with the toys and crawling ard...

CanCanMum

just now went for photoshoot. family + baby.. ash didnt cooperate! i think only 2-3 photos he smiled, the rest all bo chap. more interested in playing with the toys and crawling around...

normal lahh lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

Phoebii Cheng

Good evening....yest my son tasted the first taste of cane....

Was caned by his daddy for spilling water on the floor.......

apollo

2 yrs old......:tlaugh:

And my son has the same name as one of the mummy here....Ian
:err::err::err::err:
Cane a 2 year old??? your hubby a bit too fierce bahh.......
spill water only....
ehhh i quite agree with Daddy D, spill water nd to cane ahh?? ash also lik to PLAY with water and purposely pour it out from his magmag, i will piak his palm and take away the cup.

anw he is v tired today loooo.. aft bedtime milk, he jitao flip to his tummy and KO straight! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :tlaugh:

stonston

Daddy d, 110min v little!

Usual tt me & hubs go is like this:
30min scrub
20min suana
30min spa (jacuzzi)
90min massage
60min facial

erm.... Think we paid $249+
10min

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Daddy d, 110min very little!

Usual that me & hubs go is like this:
30min scrub
20min suana
30min spa (jacuzzi)
90min massage
60min facial

10min
Cool.... err... how many hours is that??? My maths fail... :p
... which spa in SG?

apollo

Daddy d, 110min very little!

Usual that me & hubs go is like this:
30min scrub
20min suana
30min spa (jacuzzi)
90min massage
60min facial

10min
wow! lik tt is nearly 4 hrs lehh!!!!!!!! lik so shiok looooo!!!!!!! i lik the 90min MASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
wow! lik that is nearly 4 hours lehh!!!!!!!! lik so shiok looooo!!!!!!! i lik the 90min MASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302:
:err::err::err::err:
4 hrs.... skin also wrinkled liaoo...
4 hrs... drink HL milk.... also choked...

:p