Baber is so cute...........:tlaugh: when he says that he is cute :tlaugh:

Spiralng

mOrning~~~NOCianzzz

tis mOrning baber was hiding in my 2nd bedroom, i asked him WHERE R you

he say he went to look into the mirror see whether he is cute anot Lolzzzz

i ask him SO R you CUTE?

he say YESHH lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

buaytahan-nesss
ha ha ha baber soooooooooooooo funny......he knows when he looks cute. Just like his mummy.:001_302:

diymummy

Glad to know that he's fine now.

Ethan also get tonsilitis quite often. That's coz he likes to breathe with his mouth. But now less leee...

Phoebii Cheng

Glad to know that he's fine now.

Ethan also get tonsilitis quite often. That's coz he likes to breathe with his mouth. But now less leee...
Oh really? actually my Ian also get it quite often.....did the doc give Ethan antibiotic?

The PD says to always wash hands and not put hands or finger in the mouth.....yest we caught Ian putting his finger in the mouth

diymummy

Oh really? actually my Ian also get it quite often.....did the doc give Ethan antibiotic?

The pediatrician says to always wash hands and not put hands or finger in the mouth.....yest we caught Ian putting his finger in the mouth
Yes... My pead will always give antibiotics if it is really bad. Coz Ethan is low weight baby so the pead don't want him to be refusing milk and food too long so gave antibiotics so that Ethan can heal more quickly.

Ethan also likes to put his hands in his mouth. But after ruling out all the possibilities, we found out that the main problem is Ethan breathing thru his mouth when he sleeps because his nose is frequently blocked.

Once we solved his nose problem, the sorethroats and throat infections stopped.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes... My pead will always give antibiotics if it is really bad. Coz Ethan is low weight baby so the pead dont't want him to be refusing milk and food too long so gave antibiotics so that Ethan can heal more quickly.

Ethan also likes to put his hands in his mouth. But after ruling out all the possibilities, we found out that the main problem is Ethan breathing thru his mouth when he sleeps because his nose is frequently blocked.

Once we solved his nose problem, the sorethroats and throat infections stopped.
Ohhh....that's good. I thot of bringing Ian to see the Chinese sinseh to build up his immunity by taking chinese med

diymummy

Now Ethan is taking colostrum that's recommended by stonston. Colostrum also builds up immunity. So far it Ethan has been ok on it.

I am also taking colostrum. The only thing abt this is I feel quite heaty after taking colostrum. So must drink more water. Maybe it's just me coz I am naturally heaty.