This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Phoebii Cheng

Yes brought him to airport to play .....and sat brought him to suntec to walk walk....but at night he had fever....and no appetite :(

stonston

Apollo, tonsilitis is the inflamation of the tonsils. You know that small bump at the back/top of your mouth when you open it wide, just before going into the throat?
My friend's one was so inflamed that he had to go op to remove it. Mine gets swollen rather often also, doc did mention if it irritates me, remove it.

apollo

Apollo, tonsilitis is the inflamation of the tonsils. You know that small bump at the back/top of your mouth when you open it wide, just before going into the throat?
My friend's one was so inflamed that he had to go op to remove it. Mine gets swollen rather often also, doc did mention if it irritates me, remove it.
i think i noe which one u mean.. but hw come ur fren deee so serious nd to hav OP and remove?? u mean remove the whole tonsil???

Phoebii Cheng

what is tonsilitis??

***hugs*** he must be feeling terrible.. then now how? who tc him? sick cannot go CC right?
Like what stonston say, tonsilitis is the tonsil getting inflammed....

He has this quite often......doc says could be due to when he puts his fingers to his mouth or things in his mouth

I brought him to CC....cos' no fever oredi.....he was bawling when we brought him there...mayb tired too cos he woke up at 4am and did not really sleep well .....

Today I cannot take leave, my boss don't like cos' Monday and my hubby today got impt meeting....haiz....

Phoebii Cheng

Actually, I thot of getting it remove for my son....but ...he is still young....

autumn82

today brought inlaws and baber to Dobby ghaut, got this singtel formula 1 car there lOlzzz

Baber sit inside, totally cannot see his head lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

he needs to sQuat inside lOlzzzzzzzzzz
baObei!!!! Baber looked soo different with some hair on his head!!! LOL!!!! Look more like his age.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

mOrning~~~NOCianzzz

tis mOrning baber was hiding in my 2nd bedroom, i asked him WHERE R U

he say he went to look into the mirror see whether he is cute anot Lolzzzz

i ask him SO R U CUTE?

he say YESHH lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

buaytahan-nesss