ask u all eh?

is it OK to bathe with your son? Opposite sex hOrrr

if not OK when shd be the right age to stop lOlzzz

if OK when not to continue lOlzzzzz

CanCanMum

morning~~~~~~~~~~~

CCM, think baber now already 5 yo, shld stop ~~
wahahhaha~~~~not yet 5, 4 years and 10month lOlzzzz

when he is bifdae tat day i will tell him u 5 liaOO, cannot bathe wif mummy le lOlzzzzzzzzz

weird bo? lOlzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

ask you all eh?

is it OK to bathe with your son? Opposite sex hOrrr

if not OK when should be the right age to stop lOlzzz

if OK when not to continue lOlzzzzz
i will not do that. last time when ash was younger, i will leave him in his walker and leave the toilet door open when i shower in the room toilet. but i stopped doing tt cos i feel tt it will become a 'habit'..

baber is old enough leee, think shd stop bathing with him =)

Phoebii Cheng

Brought my son to the airport to run, play and eat.......when we got home, he was soooo tired that he fell asleep almost immediately hahaa:tlaugh:

apollo

Brought my son to the airport to run, play and eat.......when we got home, he was soooo tired that he fell asleep almost immediately hahaa:tlaugh:
wow den i think when ash can walk independently, i must bring him to airport to run weekly. HAHAHAHA!

Phoebii Cheng

wow then i think when ash can walk independently, i must bring him to airport to run weekly. HAHAHAHA!

Yeah it is really fun....like got a lot of things to explore esp T3....:tlaugh:

When my son was younger brought him to take bus & MRT before, but yest he like forgot....so it is like a "new" experience for him again....he likes the rides...:tlaugh:

apollo

Yeah it is really fun....like got a lot of things to explore esp T3....:tlaugh:

When my son was younger brought him to take bus & MRT before, but yest he like forgot....so it is like a "new" experience for him again....he likes the rides...:tlaugh:
haha! ash horr, take bus/train he always will gif the 'going-to-cry' face! only until ard 10min den he slowly okay.. LOL!

Phoebii Cheng

haha! ash horr, take bus/train he always will give the 'going-to-cry' face! only until around 10min then he slowly okay.. LOL!
Maybe your son is a bit scared at first....my son too....he is like that at 1st yest.....cling on to me like a koala bear:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i will not do that. last time when ash was younger, i will leave him in his walker and leave the toilet door open when i shower in the room toilet. but i stopped doing that cos i feel that it will become a 'habit'..

baber is old enough leee, think should stop bathing with him =)
bei bei las time when he still a baby, i bathe wif him coz other than bathing wif him, i got no other time to bathe liaOOo lOlzzzz....................coz baber super cranky when he young lOlzzzzz

i paranoid coz i scared i go away for a while he will drop from sarong lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

ya i oso think i shd STOP liaoOOo not gonna be good for him lOlzzzz

bei bei, u wanna bathe wif me bo? *WINK WINK*

coz now i stop liaOO denn bolang bathe wif me wahhahahha~~~~~~~~~~~