This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

apollo

TMD.... kena stucked for 1 hour in road closure earlier... also dont know simi occasion... until I got home and checked internet... then realised it's for YOG cycling race @ marina bay...

TMD... never report in news... how people know when they're going to close which roads... TMD... so many roads below affected... how to avoid also??!!

Waste my Saturday morn..................

Road Closure Plans

Marina Closures

Venue: The Float@Marina Bay
Event: Junior Women Time Trial & Junior Men Road Race (Cycling)
Date / Time of Closures:
  • 21 Aug 2010, Saturday (From 1.00am to 1.00pm*)
  • 22 Aug 2010, Sunday (From 1.00am to 3.00pm)
*Some roads will be re-opened by 12.30pm. Please refer to the details below.
Affected Roads:
  • Raffles Avenue (From 1am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3.00pm [Sun])
  • Republic Boulevard (Between Raffles Avenue & Republic Avenue) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Republic Avenue (Bewteen Nicoll Highway and Ophir Road) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun]
  • Ophir Road (Between Beach Road & ECP) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • ECP [2 to 3 lane closure West Bound] (From Ophir Road to Prince Edward Road) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Prince Edward Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Maxwell Road (Between Shenton Way & Prince Edward Link) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Shenton Way (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Collyer Quay (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Fullerton Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Saint Andrew's Road (From 5am to 1.00pm[Sat]/3.00pm[Sun])
  • Stamford Road (Between St Andrew's Road & Esplanade Drive) (From 5am to 12pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Connaught Drive (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Esplanade Drive (Between Fullerton Road & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Raffles Boulevard (Between Temasek Avenue & Republic Boulevard) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Temasek Avenue (Between Raffles Boulevard & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Esplanade Drive (Between Middle Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Guillemard Road (Between Stamford Road & Bras Basah Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Beach Road (Between Bras Basah Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Bayfront Avenue (Between Raffles Avenue & you-turn outside Marina Bay Sands) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
huh.. tml we going gaigai lehhh..

apollo

dear daughter finally slept on her own bed for whole of last week... but now still choose to nap on our bed :)
nap still not so bad.. haha.. ash horr, he slping on the floor (mattress) but he die die wan one of us slp with him, if not at night he will suddenly pop in front of us and cry. tsk tsk..

autumn82

nap still not so bad.. haha.. ash horr, he sleeping on the floor (mattress) but he die die want one of us sleep with him, if not at night he will suddenly pop in front of us and cry. tsk tsk..
Iggy had such stunts too!! But only 2 nites, and I couldn't take it. I scolded him sternly to get bk to his bed in the middle of the nite. Since then, he never come over my bed anymore in the middle of the nite. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Iggy had such stunts too!! But only 2 nites, and I couldn't take it. I scolded him sternly to get back to his bed in the middle of the nite. Since then, he never come over my bed anymore in the middle of the nite. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
confirm u not 慈母 liao... :tlaugh:

apollo

Iggy had such stunts too!! But only 2 nites, and I couldn't take it. I scolded him sternly to get back to his bed in the middle of the nite. Since then, he never come over my bed anymore in the middle of the nite. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
ehhh i always do tt! i will scream "SLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" den he will quickly lie down and close his eyes.. now he dun look for me, but but but, he look for DADDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!! LOL!!!!

apollo

aut dearie, today i tried out ur method, the notty tile.. amazingly, it somehow works for ash!!!

i placed him on tt same tile twice today when he threw tantrums. and i told him firmly "stop throwing your tantrums and sit here for 1 min!" and he really stop crying and just sat there quietly. ehhh but of cos he doesnt understand what's 1 min. abt 10sec later, he go crawled away to play on his own. but at least, he seems to 'cool down' aft tt 10secs. hahaha!:tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
aut dearie, today i tried out your method, the notty tile.. amazingly, it somehow works for ash!!!

i placed him on that same tile twice today when he threw tantrums. and i told him firmly "stop throwing your tantrums and sit here for 1 min!" and he really stop crying and just sat there quietly. ehhh but of cos he doesnt understand what's 1 min. about 10sec later, he go crawled away to play on his own. but at least, he seems to 'cool down' after that 10secs. hahaha!:tlaugh:
Aut E watched too much "Super Nanny" program liaoo.... :)

autumn82

aut dearie, today i tried out your method, the notty tile.. amazingly, it somehow works for ash!!!

i placed him on that same tile twice today when he threw tantrums. and i told him firmly "stop throwing your tantrums and sit here for 1 min!" and he really stop crying and just sat there quietly. ehhh but of cos he doesnt understand what's 1 min. about 10sec later, he go crawled away to play on his own. but at least, he seems to 'cool down' after that 10secs. hahaha!:tlaugh:
Good that it works for Ash. :) If he crawls away before 1min.. Do put him back and tell him, 1min. :001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
"22/08/10 10:53 Heavy Traffic on Raffles Boulevard at Raffles Boulevard/Temasek Avenue Junc"

JAM again... Duh.....

apollo

you noob lahh... I many years ago already tried this method liaoo :)

Ya... luckily I think our kids are not as extreme as those angmoh kids... :)
not i noob okay.. the thing is, few years ago, I booooo kid lehh.. now ash only 1yo of cos i now then try mahh... LOL!!! :tlaugh: