Trying to concieve for 1.5 years:( please help...

Hi Summer, Please dont be sad. I am also mid-30s and i have been trying to conceive since the day i got married and its almost 5 years, unprevented sex for almost 10yrs but in vain. However, im not giving it up. Although im not a fan for IVF or IUI kind of things and tends to take things naturally. I have been tiao-ing my body. And im am going to swtich my traditional chinese medicine as there's not much of result with the current one. Heard say there's one in AMK ave 8 Blk 505 which is near my house. I going to try. Dont despair and you are not alone. let's fight the war together!!

Cheer up!
i also try for almost 3~4yr, got preg last yr but miscarriage..still trying hard now..desperately need to have one bb now as i m in mid 30s..

gingertea

Dear all,
May i update that currently im seeing Dr. Henry at Bishan.

1st session- Did Pap Smear and Ultra Scan at his clinic, giving some tablet to take on Day 2. Then make appt on day 13 for scan for follicle. Encourage hb for sperm count.

2nd Session - day 13, went back for scan - got two follicle on each side but not to big enough. Hence, need to see him on day 15.

3rd Session - Day 15, went for scan, right follicle is big enough. given an injection -pregnyl to mature the follicle. Need BD after 12hr later and within 36 hours. Also given tablets for next round just in case we didn't hit bulleye.

Then we got to repeat again.

I think is good for me as i went for check up, scan. At least, im ovulating and hb sperm is okay.Now, i just need to stay relax, eat healthy and work hard! Kekek....

Wish me good luck!! Don't give up!!

elletwins

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]I would like to share a testimonial of a lady who was suffering from Endometriosis. Endometriosis is a female health disorder that occurs when cells from the lining of the womb (uterus) grow in other areas of the body. This can lead to pain, irregular bleeding, and problems getting pregnant. Despite having this problem, she was able to get pregnant. Drop me an email (rouzhen@ymail.com) for the testimonial and the method she used.[/FONT][/FONT]

chairhugger

I have a friend who got pregnant by seeing the Chinese doctor at Eu Yan Seng (Chinatown). She is the senior lady doctor there. But of course, do get a medical checkup to see what could be the reason. Good luck!

2boysmum2012

Personal experience is both went for check. Healthy and good.

Diet change, no caffine, liquor, smoke and only have healthy stuff and whateva food recommended, even doing own honey red date receipe, visiting tcm at amk and places, seek advice from TMC, NUH, MA, overseas holidays, check timing, temperature, etc........still nothing after 2yrs plus.

Finally we kinda gave up after so many disappointment....started our coffee and even change to sports car.....then in a month or two....conceive.

What i'm trying to say is if given both are healthy, it's really a mental thingy. Mental stress really is an obstacle.

Chill and relax...
I think sometimes babies choose their parents. Your kid must have liked the sports car. I got preg the month after we bought a condo. Haha!

NARA NASZERY

hi gingertea

Would you be open to a particular food supplement that has bn miraculously helping many arnd, whether it is from conceiving to cancer to severe eczema, to diabetes.. n many many more.
Would you like to try?

gingertea

HI no thanks. I am currently taking prenatal supplement and i am ovaluting regularly. So it must be stress thingy. Thanks ^^

Justina

hi mum wannabes,

i can understand your frustration of trying to conceive. if you had tried all resorts but nothing helps, you may want to try out Pregnancy Miracle ebook which helped hundreds of infertile women to conceive the natural way. it is also suitable for woman who are in their late 30s and 40s, have tubal obstruction, fibroids, history of miscarriages and other infertility problems. all the best..

It's good to go for antenatal check up to find out the underlying reasons. My hubby and I decided to go for checkup when we wanted to try for babies. Found out that I have PCOS(polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and upon knowing this, we started on fertility treatment on clomid, injections and other medication. We chose to go western med instead of TCM cos we tot it would be faster. Then, after 1 yr of treatment, no news. So i did an ovarian drilling. after tat, i conceived my first son.

When i wanted to try for a second one, we straight away went for the fertility treatment again. this time round i concieved again but had a miscarriage as there was no heart beat. then we went for another treatment and I just gave birth last week.

So, most impt is to check what is the prob and find the best solution for it. All the best!

Dragontail

I agree that antenatal check up is important to clear the doubts in our heads, after TCC for a period of time.

At the TCM yesterday, I was told again I can get preggie easily but I have to build up the good hormones in my body. My unborn baby stopped his heartbeat at 13 weeks old and I had d&c couple of months ago. I'm told by the sinseh to only try again for a baby in Dec or so.

I was doing TCC for 6 months or so and with the help of the TCM potion for just 2 weeks, I was preggie. I didnt continue her powder when the 2 weeks supply were completed. This time round, she said if I'm preggie again, i must continue her medicine to an-tai. I shall do that.

I think depending on your body issues and how much you wanna wait, both western and eastern medical methods work in their own special way. Since my sinseh said I can get pregge easily and husband's sperm is good, I will focus in keeping my hormones in good shape for carrying the baby through the whole course.