Valentine's Day

Queenbabe

I dont like Vday , dunno what to do what to buy. If he 1 2 get me flowers shld use $ to fold roses for me LOL. Just kidding..

babymoon

I dont like Vday , dunno what to do what to buy. If he 1 2 get me flowers shld use $ to fold roses for me LOL. Just kidding..
ei, use $ to fold roses also not bad hor.. $100 each for ten roses.. or $1000 for one roses will do..

oppsss.. i'm dreaming~~~~:tlaugh:

But why must celebrate Vday? Why must there b a designated day to shower your partner with love &/or gifts? My hb say he will buy me nice gifts, bring me out to fancy restaurants, take me for holiday... but NOT on Valentine's day. Our love should not be confined to a single day. That's his theory.

CanCanMum

haha!

no la, but its a special day for lovers mah....a SPECIAL day mah....hahhaha

actually oso nothing special...lols!!! not even a PUBLIC HOLIDAY.....lols

SH74

maybe buy potted flowers beta...at least can grow. Rather den bouquet....hor?
give potted flowers ah? like that more work leh. hv to everyday water the plant n shower it with love so it wont die. then hv to put it somewhere not within my boy's reach. hahaha... :D

in the end, my hubby biz trip till early hours of vday then come back. he came back then wish me happy valentine's day w a hug. then give me 3 strips of sugus sweets as valentine's day present. 'cause i like to eat sugus sweets.

then the next day, i ask him how much he bought those sweets. he say he dunno 'cause his engineer paid for it. he said he wanted to pay for it then his engineer offered to pay. WIN LIAO LOR!!!!! hahaha... :D

CanCanMum

give potted flowers ah? like that more work leh. hv to everyday water the plant n shower it with love so it wont die. then hv to put it somewhere not within my boy's reach. hahaha... :D

in the end, my hubby biz trip till early hours of vday then come back. he came back then wish me happy valentine's day w a hug. then give me 3 strips of sugus sweets as valentine's day present. 'cause i like to eat sugus sweets.

then the next day, i ask him how much he bought those sweets. he say he dunno 'cause his engineer paid for it. he said he wanted to pay for it then his engineer offered to pay. WIN LIAO LOR!!!!! hahaha... :D
*sayangz*

ok la.....at least he is honest.~honesty is the best policy~

kbfgrace

at least you got the hugs from your hb..
mine??? nothing at all.. so sad rite..

Queenbabe

Hw long have u guys been marry? Or he got bring u out for dinner or what? I jus went for movie & dinner.