very troubled

charmaine

julee, why din u speak to any of us? u have our contacts dun you?

~hug~
i understand how hard it is for you to cope.
frankly speaking i dun see why u will lose the custody of nana.
ur abang has suicide tots and he does not want to work to support the family. all these facts are enuff to award you the custody of nana. why worry?

i am really appalled by the way he treat this family.

go and work to support urself and nana.
leave nana at CC while you work.
if he dares to do anything to harm you and nana, go apply for Protection Order.

seriously i will ask you to leave him.
having met you and him for few times, u are far more mature and responsible as a mummy and wife.

u have my support.

`julee

julee, why din u speak to any of us? u have our contacts dun you?

~hug~
i understand how hard it is for you to cope.
frankly speaking i dun see why u will lose the custody of nana.
ur abang has suicide tots and he does not want to work to support the family. all these facts are enuff to award you the custody of nana. why worry?

i am really appalled by the way he treat this family.

go and work to support urself and nana.
leave nana at CC while you work.
if he dares to do anything to harm you and nana, go apply for Protection Order.

seriously i will ask you to leave him.
having met you and him for few times, u are far more mature and responsible as a mummy and wife.

u have my support.
i hav contacts of coz.. but i don dare interupt anyone.. so i quietly oso post this thread & read it wen abang not at home...

i don dare work yet cause i scare he tink i cheating again. i wan his trust fully. like i said before i hav hope tat he will change.
and for PO i hav tots about that too if he start it again...
thx maine.. :D

vion

Julee, I sincerely hope tt ur dh will soon understand the importance n responsibilities of his role as a dh n a daddy. Best wishes.........

Endoh

Alpha Male
I'm sure as long as you're willing to share... the other mummies here will always be willing to spare a listening ear. It's that women instincts and support once again.

`julee

he didnt seem to be finding any work, so i got very angry again & told him that i am tired of his xcuses..

i cried to my mom & she says she will help me talk to him..

i decided to take my own step again, heck care wat he thinks, i am applying for jobs... and :Dancing_wub: i got a job interview 2mrw!! so happy can!!
least this way, even if it turns for the worst i am back on my two feet...
wish me luck for the interview!

tx for all the concern dear mummies! am trulllyyyy touched!!

mae

my dear julee,

Goodluck on your chosen path! Praying that everything will turn out well & good.

always,
Mae:)

`julee

What job are you looking for, my ex company located in Bedok Ind Park E is looking for purchaser.
reli??
but i only hav N levels....
im lookin for 8-5 jobs, admin, cust service... so far most of my last jobs were associated in cust service laa....

aby

Now economy is very very good thus plentiful of openinigs.. Though many stay put as bonus round the corner but many jobs unfilled!! So now is a really good time to find a job!! :red: