We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Btw, maq, why this sample chart is so sharp in the shifts is because it's in Fahrenheit. A little change in temp reflects a big shift, unlike ours in Celsius. Bbt is about picking up a pattern. Not so much on drastic shifts.

mintminer

Good morning, just went for blood test to check estrogen level. They will call me b4 3pm to next what's the next step. So kan Chong to go back office until forget to pay.

Maqisa

I m enjoying my berries drink with 2 ice cube.. Ooooh.. so damn shiok... hve been refraining from cold drink and its so so so tough... I m tasting heaven rite now.:p

mintminer

Soursop2014, I m very fortunate that apart from tiredness n sleepy, I dun have any much other symptoms from Lucrin injection. But after more than 10 days I should be very skilful but I have bigger bruises this morning after I jab. No sure what happened, got to ask on wed, my next appointment coz it was not there when I went this morning.

soursop2014

Mintminer perhaps u jab on some veins... Hehe not too sure...

So what's on Wed? Eggs retrieval?
How many eggs are being produced from the jabs ?

mintminer

Lucrin is to suppress hormones n gonal f is to stimulate hormones. Today went for appointment n nurse say I inject too high so got big bruises. She ask me to inject lower where the fats are. I was asked to start gonal f for 5 days before going back for another scan on 31 march. The scan this morning was okay n if everything goes well n normal, I will be going egg retrieval around Apr 5 n transfer on apr 8. I m hopping that the bruises will go away soon else I may have phobia for injection. I still have about 10 days of injection to go.