We are TTC-ing!

Duckling I came back from my test. And a rough estimation on the charges at kkh. Mine is under subsidised amount.

Full blood count - $12.75
Anti mullerian hormone (ovarian reserve) - $29
Normal pelvic ultrasound - $60
US Sonohysterography (3D scan of uterus and ovary) - $100
HSG - $73

Doctor consultation is about $34 per visit.

Hope the above helps! I survive HSG test!! :D
Juz found out one of my other department colleague is pregnant. Ever since I join last year, there is pregnant colleagues. 1 give birth in feb, the other in April n now this colleague. I m thinking will it be my turn soon!!!!
Same here, 4 colleagues got preggy and even my 1 new colleague got preggy when she join within 2mths n told me she had tried for more than 5yrs, seems so many happy cases, when is my turn.,., lol baby dust to all of us!!!

Though my #1 was conceived barely 2 years ago..i mean well she is only 1.. i seem to forget how it was like when I first got preggie...
and now i am keeping fingers crossed while waiting for menses... ... anxious...

to mintminer
haha i heard sayings that if u sit on the chair that pregnany woman just sat on.. u could get the chance.. haha
and taiwan quite popular with giving their TTC frenz pad from the last opened pack of pads they were using just before they got preggie as a blessing of luck.. haha

soursop2014

TGIF!
How's everyone doing?

Ask your a question, what does left eyelid twitch represents?? Is it good or bad omen??
Haha a bit aunty here...

Halfway through my 2ww. Trying my best to keep my expectation as low as possible... Trying to feel neutral

Last edited:

mintminer

Suddenly, this forum have become quiet.

Well, I just had my review. It turned out my embryo quality is not that good so I have a failed ivf. Doctor ask when I can start n if I have frozen I can start again. I told her I want a rest n ask for a dec schedule first. Next cycle, they will not do such a long protocol n they will have growth medicine for the embryo before transferring, need to do endo scratching n have my husband on meds to improve sperm quality. It's seems that every thing will work out for me soon.

TGIF :) Busy and stressful week, is time to think abt TTC again, lol...
Mintminer, time to eat healthy, slp early and exercise regularly :) I believe all these help to motivate us to keep a Happy Mind ! Cheers

Ask a qn..
Now that i am TTC naturally.. i take obimin multivit.. u guys think the folic acoid dosage is sufficient?? Or i shud take pure folic??

Ask a qn..
Now that i am TTC naturally.. i take obimin multivit.. u guys think the folic acoid dosage is sufficient?? Or i shud take pure folic??
hi as long there's folic acid amt ard 400mg/per day included in ur multi vitamin will do (look at the ingredient stated in the label). no need pure folic acid.

Gd evening, had a long day attended a friend's wedding, so many kids playing ard, hehe looking forward to another friend wedding but hope with extra member :)

sad.. menses come liao.. thought this mth got higher chance.. was feeling nauseous and sensitive smell..
cheers to a new cycle.. gonna keep my folic acid going.. :) may gd news come next mth..

I had some spotting these 2days and occasional abdominal cramps, waiting for my Mense, shld b coming soon... But still hope it won't come hehe
Praying hard

Dragontail

For me I'm expecting o this weekend! But this is first post ivf cycle so I wonder if anything would change. Whipping out my opk time.

All af please report to the trash for next 9mths. :p

mintminer

Good morning, my AF is here within my 36 days range.

Dragontail, I may start my 2nd ivf cycle in Dec. Dr say can start anytime but the earliest in SGH now is Sep n they hope I can start soon as they are able to pinpoint where the problem is as of now. So they want me to try again but I told them I need a rest.