We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

I dont know if you girls are getting it... I'm getting irritated that everytime I see the t-t-c abbreviation auto-correct to auto-wrong. Conceive. Not concieve. Aiyo.

Just OPK a strip. Very very faint. Definitely too early to POAS. I always like to keep the strips because I do get to see it darker and darker, in comparison, so at least I know the LH is nearing.

Supposed to be clearing army tonight. But dear hubby requests for tomorrow instead. He has an exam paper tomorrow. So after paper then got mood. Hee.

Me, me! And what's up with auto-un-abbreviating familiar terms like "S" "I" "L" to Sister-in-law? (Still new to the forum, but it happens in PM!) & apparently we can't type "b" "a" zhen, must type 8 zhen... :x

Ok, off to meet the hubby for a good & happy dinner~ Ladies, have fun too & baby dust to all! :p

gnissim23

qinnn: yes BBT will spike after O.. but somehow it will dip on O as well... u will see a dip in temp, den the next day it rise mean u have O. if u do not have known problems, very regular cycle, u can actually count ur BD dates easily...

gnissim23

dragontail: wow, so fast u use OPK? I dun think im testing any until next week.. still v early for me.. haha. I always O on like CD 18, 19, 20 kind .. late O... :/

Dragontail

qinnne, you're right. For BBT, by the time you see a O-spike, it's quite too late to BD already. So you usually need about 3 months of BBT to roughly know your ovulation day of the cycle. This is used for future prediction. After months of BBT, now I know my O-day is always on CD18/19. So I know one week before I should start to BD.

Continuing BBT is also good because one might be able to spot underlying issues. If there's no O-spike for that cycle, it would mean ovulation didnt happen. I guess some of us do get anovulation cycle once a while but if persistently 2 months, then better to see a fertility doc.

Dragontail

gnissim, I kiasu! Past 2 days I saw EWCM. So garung gabok. LOL. Just pee on cheapie see what color comes out. Likewise, I will only O around CD18/19. I wont OPK already since so light... will start again on CD15.

gnissim23

ur tcm told u to bd alternate days right? my tcm told me to BD 3 consecutive days 12 hrs after my opk is positive.. (super shag) so sometimes I didn't.. -.-" haha kiasu abit nvm lah... actualy if its light hor he will ask me to test twice leh... but since u will BD on alternate days den is ok la.. sure cover base.. hehe.

Dragontail

Just now I wiped and the CM got even more stretchy like 4 inches long! But it's not that clear like my usual fertile CM. More cloudy.

Hee really pee everyday ah? But after 2 cycles of opk-ing I kinda know when I will get darkest based on the progression of the tone of the test line. Just now I tested was really really faint. Ok hack I make this a kiasu month. That's what cheapies are meant for!

My sinseh reminds me not to BD everyday le. If I ask my hubby to BD 3 days consecutively I seriously think he cant walk on the 4th day. Jelly legs.

gnissim23

Dragontail: its ok to be kiasu lah.. I more kiasu... (kena train by my tcm).. sometimes I can test up to 3 times. LOL... since u got more stretchy CM, just go ahead chiong and test! (probably u try to pee liao, drink 50ml water, den test again). he says is more accurate. I will be trying this mth nxt week.. hee.. ya think depend on sinseh. mine is the O liao den CHIONG AR. -.-" I told him tiring, he told me "ur hubby do the job not u, u tired what". LOL

Dragontail

Thanks for the opk tips! Actually tonight I'm starting to have what seems like o-pains at lower ab. At the side. But I just cannot accept that I'm having these signs at CD10! 弄到我心很乱. :p

Well I do hope we can BD abit more during my fertile phase but I know my hubby's limit and I dont wish to stress him. Morever this and next week are his exam weeks so not the best time to ask for more....So I have to go a bit easier on the BD this cycle.

tricky

Dragontail, bringing your O earlier in your cycle might be a good thing...it can mean the eggs are mature enough and viable unlike sometimes if you O too late.

quincy1986

gnissim23 your sinseh is dr tan?

i have been having feverish feel these few days. probably thats what they call temperature rise? just a guess.

Dragontail your hubby also sleep very soundly after bd? lol

Missy10

Morning ladies

Quincy, my temp rise from 36.6 to 37.0 on CD34
Then every morning, when hubby hug me in bed, he will ask am I having fever

quincy1986

Dragontail ya. i'm guessing thats y u dont dare disturb him for bd? cuz he will knock out and forgot study?

Missy10 u r now on how many CD?

CatC i recommend to test for O too ;)

morning all~
CD21
10 days to next period. i hope my cycle will continue to be regular.

Dragontail

Quincy, thing is he doesnt even have mood to bd yesterday so let him be. I just told him just now "tonight we can do oral you know" since it's just clearing army. Entice him abit.

CatC, that's the best method! But I'm obsessed with bbt. Haa.

Missy10

Dragontail ya. i'm guessing thats y u dont dare disturb him for bd? cuz he will knock out and forgot study?

Missy10 u r now on how many CD?

CatC i recommend to test for O too ;)

morning all~
CD21
10 days to next period. i hope my cycle will continue to be regular.
quincy - CD34 today