We are TTC-ing!

Missy10

Littlej - hubby left me in the room after BD for his TV in the living room

I got faint lines for the past 2 days, so today opk+ wow, told hubby my shifus (u ladies) says must BD again on Sat, then he asked tomorrow cannot arh

Shez

Dragontail, lets work hard together!

Missy, looks like your hubby is now hooked on bd! Lol

Tvh all the best for tomorrow's scan!

Littlej, I always thought snakes and rats are no good, coz always cartoon u see they are the bad guys! And dragon everyone will Cheong ah, so I didn't want. Wanted my kid to take it easy. My hubby and I are both dogs, so I said I want farm animals. Work hard for our good life. Hahaha
And yes, I did saying him!!! Tucked him into bed after he took panadol, stuck the baby fever thingy pad on his forehead (I'm a firm believer that it works for adults too!) and started singing lullaby to him. Hahaha. He told me to keep quiet, just Soh Soh him can already. My singing disturbing his sleep. Lol

Dragontail

Haha... littlej, my man is more "pantung" than I am actually. Many things he says cannot do this cannot do that, especially during my bfp days. He is only 31 (and 32 later this year) but he's like an uncle. Maybe his mom is pantung so he inherited from her. And although he seems to be quite a logic person (he's in I.T.), he can be very emo when the right time strikes. Before we last sent our dog to the vet, he did spend some alone time with her behind closed door. I asked him after that what did he say to her. He kept quiet. Only days ago, he told me that he had told her "dont worry about mummy. I will take care of her. Go in peace". Wah!!!!! I cried and cried.

I have been wanting to visit the orphanage in BKK :)

TVH, how about giving us a little update after your scan? :)

Shez, yes goody luck to all of us into the horsey! Snakes supposedly eat rats. But my soulmate never eats me. Hee. Surely, we all just want a healthy and happy baby regardless.

Awww... so heartwarming on how you sayang your hubby. I feel men sometimes like to be treated like a baby too. Especially when they fall sick! Right right? My dear likes to be pat pat on the butt while he slowly drifts into sleep from his drowsy medicine. :p

gnissim23

Shes: wa ur hubby emotional.. my hubby totally opposite la. He also think why I so emo this n that. He just abosultly dun bother. -.- but will put in effort to bd whenever he was told. Lol!

Im going to malaysia tomorrow.. zzz. Hubby gg back to cast his "vote". Haha. Guess im gonna miss it for long. But I am on 7dpo.. and I suddenly had some sore breast feel bit pain. Wonder if its my AF will be coming. (As I use to have this symptoms one week b4 AF. Except for last 2 mths. Sigh. Perhaps im with all u for the horsey club already.. .. :/

quincy1986

me n hubby taking real ez now. in fact i am starting to move away from being so disciplined. recently had a few cups of cold drinks. i am having bodyaches. sign that i might ovulate soon. asked hubby if he wanna bd, he says no. because hubby is much older and less energy for bd now. lucky he still has energy to pamper me. :D

we target that if i dont get preggers by june, we skip being so on the ball altogether. because hubby hopes that we can conceive before his 40th birthday in june.

Missy10

Morning all ladies....

Slept too early and im awake taking temp at 630am
I wanna snakey so much.... my dad is a snakey, in lunar calendar, snake always 克 pig, my dad dote on very very much, im the only child, so wanted to give him a snakey grandson....

I did went to TPY 双林寺 yesterday n pay respect to 注生娘娘, no eggs available in the temple

Btw I went pee twice this morning.... once got the transparent discharge, the 2nd time was brownish discharge.... that scene make me cant go back to sleep :(

Last edited:

TVH

Morning ladies.

Littlej, ya will be going for the 20th week scan. My gynae said after that scan, i shd be 90% safe. Sti not 100% :/

On my way to the gynae, update u ladies later.

TGIF everyone!!

Joyfully

Hi
I am new to this forum. I have been TTC for as long as i can remember. I went to a TCM and she said my body is very cold. Any idea what I should avoid? TCM speaks only chinese and I speak only english. so it is like chicken and duck talking. it is like i bring a photo each time i see her to ask if i can eat this or not. anyone has a list or somethign for food to eat to make body 'hot'. I had 2 failed IVFs and reason by Dr none. reason by TCM is body is too cold so eggs cant live inside. she also mentioned about my uterus lining is too thin. any idea how to make it thick naturally?

tricky

morning ladies and welcome joyfully. Didnt have time to catch up these last few days.
Im out for snakey as well, Im on cd3 already and still satisfied I didn't get much spotting this time round again. my cycle is definitely improving.
My Dad is horsey (and Chinese) so he'll be very happy for sure to have a horsey grandchild.

Joyfully, cut out all cold drinks. Even water should be room temperature. Maybe the ladies here can recommend you their TCM as there are a couple of very good ones (I don't go to TCM)
Am also considering reflexology for fertility. I know it's very popular in London but not sure about Singapore

quincy1986

hi joyfully
agree with tricky. there are tcm docs who speaks english :)

but here's a guide:
1) avoid all drinks and food that are cold, like frozen. e.g sashimi, salad, chilled sandwiches, ice coca cola etc.
2) have yomeishu or dom every night just before you sleep.
3) drink longan red date tea, preferably at night.
4) food with ginger are heaty in nature. u can take more.
5) avoid barley drink, coconut drink, watermelon drink, cooling herbal tea.
6) do not have wind blowing against your womb.

i'll check out if there's a list of food u can take more :)

littlehamster

Hi Joyfully, i have cold uterus too and have low energy (qi), low and thick blood, and alot body toxins, mc 2 times. i suggest to get a bff or someone who knows chinese to go tcm with you so u can know better.
Here's a good read regarding uterus cold Prevention of Uterine Cold |Traditional Qi
Also read the foods to avoid and eat more: Food
btw i also doing ovaries moxibustion at this salon. It helps warm the tummy.
Good luck~

Dragontail

Welcome joyfully.

Gnissim, I also learnt about it couple of months ago! Someone here mentioned it so I did a research. Apparently when the egg gets pushed out from the ovary, there might be a reaction that causes a little spotting. That's in a nutshell la.

Missy10

Dragontail:784854 said:
Welcome joyfully.

Gnissim, I also learnt about it couple of months ago! Someone here mentioned it so I did a research. Apparently when the egg gets pushed out from the ovary, there might be a reaction that causes a little spotting. That's in a nutshell la.
It means I do ovulate!!!! Hahahaha.... poas at 948am, line was lighten.... so weird....

so do i stop my DOM now??

And my temp isnt any higher, so FF cant detect my ovulation yet

TVH

Just finished my gynae visit...still can't see gender cos baby is in breeech position and gynae said I have a low placenta which blocks the baby's buttock, he also said the low lying placenta might cause bleeding later on. Sigh. The upside is my baby is growing well...

Missy10

TVH:784859 said:
Just finished my gynae visit...still can't see gender cos baby is in breeech position and gynae said I have a low placenta which blocks the baby's buttock, he also said the low lying placenta might cause bleeding later on. Sigh. The upside is my baby is growing well...
TVH - dun walk too much then.... n dun wear any more heels..... :)
Baby is growing!!! Yeah.

littlej

TVH - Great that the baby is growing well. The little baby is now happily moving around so it so happens it was in a breech position. Dr Chan spent 20 min scanning so I could see the kkj. A week later, when I went to see Dr Chew - he only spent 2 min scanning and he couldn't see the sex. So don't fret ok.

As for low lying placenta - You've gotta be careful especially doing yoga. Let your instructor know. There are certain positions you can't do and there are also poses you can do to strengthen. It's also not as uncommon as you think. THe 3 yoga classes I went to - There were women who indicated they had low lying placenta so the instructor gave them different poses.