We are TTC-ing!

That's a lot of posts ladies :)

Littlej thanks for compiling the list! I seem to have done much of it except that many people I know who conceive only takes folic and that's abt it. But that's better than not doing anything :)

Poohy Dr Su asked me to take Ba Zhen soup wo. But I usually drink the Shi Quan soup though. Don't know why but my limbs are especially cold these days and there's not a good sign.

poohy

superwomancgy...i didnt ask her whether need to drink bazhen this round or not...the last round she say no need. anyway, CD40, i'm still waiting for my good old friend to come...haizzzzzzz.
better drink more warm water and keep warm! weather is cold nowadays.....u got boil LRD?

quincy1986

oh...maybe not everyone needs 8zhen? :)

i am now suspecting that my body might be rejecting / allergic to hb's sperms.
currently researching for natural remedy to counter this allergy.
i didnt search for remedy regarding sperm allergy. just search for allergy in general.
seems like omega-3 is good in countering allergy and it's found in blackmores conceive well.
still have my anti-stress tab to finish before i can buy blackmores.
sigh...

Dragontail

quincy, I believe not all t-c-m remedies are applicable to everyone; as everyone's body "base" is different. Good to check with the sinseh before jumping into the ship.

I dont know about "rejecting" a spermy. Pardon me but is there a such a scenario? I mean if a particular sperm is healthy, the egg may reject it somehow?

TVH

Dragontail:751349 said:
quincy, I believe not all t-c-m remedies are applicable to everyone; as everyone's body "base" is different. Good to check with the sinseh before jumping into the ship.

I dont know about "rejecting" a spermy. Pardon me but is there a such a scenario? I mean if a particular sperm is healthy, the egg may reject it somehow?
Ya I read that our uterus could be a hostile environment for sperms, hence many die while inside. I have been wondering the same too, if my body is too hostile for sperm that's why try so long also don't have. The PH level of our CM has an impact on sperm survival too. Never use water and saliva as lubricant becos the pH level in water kills sperm and the enzyme in saliva kills sperms too

TVH

Dragontail:751310 said:
I read that once you have a smiley face/positive LH, dont test again or else it can get confusing. But TVH I would wanna know the answer too!
I asked my previous gynae abt this too but I can't seem to get a satisfactory answer from him..maybe I try go ask my new gynae

quincy1986

no actually i am not referring to tcm remedy. just referring to natural remedy in general.
saw online that acupuncture may help in allergy though. but i'm still thinking.
i was searching online and it turns out that yes there is a possibility that your body might be rejecting / allergic to sperms
and not just the egg itself.

saw many pages online that detectable symptoms are itch, burning sensation, which i have after BD.
but all along i thought it's just my vagina being dry from too much BD.
IUI / IVF was also developed from women's allergy to sperms.
but i dont want to turn to western medicine yet.

littlej

Oo tvh - 2 smileys!! U have happy eggs this cycle. C'mon go go go.

Ahhhh...af not here. 13dpo. Dear keeps telling me he has a feeling this is the month. I told him my period typically comes on 25th he said it is day 33 on 25th then and my cycle is usually 30 days. Anyway I told him to just get the Blackmore stuff since he is in town!

Dun wanna get my hopes up... Been wearing a pad the past 2 days.

littlej

Eh if saliva kills sperms then erm does it mean I shouldn't give my dear some licking activity down there before we bd?

Sorry if it is tmi - It is just that with scheduled bd - this is kinda what he likes (and can speed up the process) so I tend to indulge him since he already doing this bit to keep to timetable

quincy1986

it's in the bible that eve very kay poh and kay kiang (hokkien)
that eve and adam are not supposed to eat the forbidden fruit from a tree.
but eve go and eat. then some more also ask adam to eat.
so God made eve suffer and that adam (the man) to be above her.
means men to be women's leader

and so the story goes...

Dragontail

Yes, saliva is not friendly to the dear spermies. Our BD during my last suspected O-days, we totally forgot about this (long time never BD that's why forgot. lol). After the saliva works, my hubby suddenly remember "eh? was that allowed?". Hhaha then I said oh ya cannot. Then he went to clean up (ah hem TMI too) before we continued the real BD. Thought that was funny ;p

TVH

littlej:751358 said:
Oo tvh - 2 smileys!! U have happy eggs this cycle. C'mon go go go.

Ahhhh...af not here. 13dpo. Dear keeps telling me he has a feeling this is the month. I told him my period typically comes on 25th he said it is day 33 on 25th then and my cycle is usually 30 days. Anyway I told him to just get the Blackmore stuff since he is in town!

Dun wanna get my hopes up... Been wearing a pad the past 2 days.
Really?? A prolonged surge means I got happy eggs?? I am v happy to hear that!! :D
Tonight must do homework again...haha

Littlej, baby dust to you!!

quincy1986

our saliva is slightly towards the alkaline side, same as how semen is like.
the acidity in our saliva is from the bacteria that's feeding on the food left in between our teeth.
the environment inside our vagina to our cervix on the other hand, is acidic environment.

so the strongest of the sperms need to chiong many chanels.
1st the acidic fluid of our CM
2nd break open the hard shell of our eggs

so all of us shouldnt be depressed. we were once the strongest of sperms.

above just my understanding.

Dragontail

@ littlej, how are you feeling today? any Af cramps or your usual Af feelings? If no, then hopefully you're just wasting the pads!

I was with Dr Wu just now. She looked at my bbt and told me this month let's "sun qi zi ran". She hopes I really didnt release an egg because she feels I shouldnt be ready in this cycle. She will just give me mild medicine and let AF comes naturally. Till AF comes, then we can pump up the action again. Suddenly my Af cramps are gone and I dont feel AF coming anymore. Instead, I'm feeling dizzy, and sharp ab pains. Just doesnt make sense. It's really upside down now.

Poohy im drinking LRD tea on alternate days.. Dr Su said my body is still not good so need to "bu" like taking herbal soup and DOM. And I thought it was improving after her medicine etc..

Shez

Oh my, I just had my first blackmores... The tablet smells horrid and is HUGE! I almost spat it out with my mouthful of water onto my Finance controller due to my throat reflux..

LOL

Dragontail lets leave it to fate. I believe Dr Wu will be able to help you if you BFP.. I know people who conceived 1-2 months after their MC and have successful pregnancy after that. It's all about the survivial of the fittest so MC is a way to eliminate the weaker ones which may not be able to survive ..

littlej

Oh no. Maybe that is why fail cuz usually I use licky to instigate some response down there. Darn. Must tell dear next cycle we are on non saliva mode and he is on his own.

Hahah.

I thought I having af feelings like leg aching and cramps and bloated cervix feeling the past 4 days. Now the symptoms like disappeared... But dunno because I been very busy at work so no time to think.