We are TTC-ing!

ebichan

Actually how does it go ? I mean my gynae is at Mt E and so I have no choice but choose Mt E ?
I can go other hospitals and he comes to deliver?

littlej:821645 said:
Happilymarried - erm ya mount e is the most ex. Hahaha of course lah - right plop in the middle of orchard road!!!

That's why my friend chose to deliver at mt a instead of mount e - even when her gynae's clinic is at mount e. but another reason js because she is due in dec and she was kinda afraid she might be caught in the orchard road Christmas jam when her waterbag breaks!!
Erm..that happened to my sister friend. .she was having contractions but the road is jammed.

happilymarried

Oh dear... I got stuck in that jam before on Saturdays.. but I did ask the nurses before.. Dr Ann doesn't deliver at mt a anymore.. cuz it will take her > 20-25 mins to get to mt a...

quincy1986

i am very bias against Mt E near paragon. because i saw a cold gynae there. hehe...

late in the wee hours we bd again. my hubby is so hot on fire this month

Last edited:

quincy1986

ebichan: u can ask your gynae. which hospital u prefer or convenient for u?
u can check with your gynae on your hospital. some gynae charge more for moving to your hospital

happilymarried

Natalie - do things work this way? When I admit myself to hospital to give birth, my ward (a or b) would have already been booked.. & I will request medisave deduction form from hospital staff.. so it all depends on which ward I choose & the deductions will be made accordingly.. for private hospital definitely the cash up front will be quite a lot more...

happilymarried:821699 said:
Natalie - do things work this way? When I admit myself to hospital to give birth, my ward (a or b) would have already been booked.. & I will request medisave deduction form from hospital staff.. so it all depends on which ward I choose & the deductions will be made accordingly.. for private hospital definitely the cash up front will be quite a lot more...
Not sure abt other hospital. .for my case, I can do my admission from 28 wks onwards without any letter from my gynae as I am at kkh. .I only need to bring my booklet to the admission counter and they let me sign medisave Withdrawal forms (one for me, one for baby) and pay the deposit (based on the ward type). The final bill would be send to me 1 to 2 wks after discharge from hospital.

on the delivery day (as i am going for normal), i would proceed to the delivery suite and they would monitor the contractions and call my gyane if necessary.

Last edited:

littlej

Morning!

Wow all this talk on medisave and hospital charges - I don't understand how it works too. I am just going to book myself into the room, bring whatever I am supposed to bring (heard should bring doc receipts too) and that's it.

I do know private hospitals charge differently from kkh etc. i am not sure how this is managed for mount a and tmc. so for mount e and glen e - I think better be prepared with more cash upfront / up the limit on credit card.

Question I wanna ask - Anyone considering cord blood banking? nat / poohy - did you folks did cord blood banking for your first kid? I wonder whether I should do cord blood banking (since muffin will prob be my only kiddo) or should I donate instead?

Quincy - you and hubby are super on the roll!! Go go go! Hahaha. I miss those times... Sigh...

Oh ya - happilymarried supposed to put pix!

tricky

morning ladies !

why why why is the app not available, it's very hard to follow and type without the app !

omgosh, the bill for raffles hospital is very expensive, if its an error I would be relieved because I am considering RH. I really love the service and staff there. family wants me to consider Mount A because they're catholic but I'm not, is it true that the nurses are also nuns ? seems weird to me...

quincy and Dragontail are you still BDing ? I applaud you for wanting to keep BDing something special. sex during TTC was a real drag. but actually I think we have to trust the resistance of our mens soldiers. my husband was at his army course for 5 weeks when we managed to conceive and he was by far the most exhausted I had ever seen him since we're together. I seriously was thinking we would be out that month because of that. he would come home every day around midnight and go back to camp at 6 in morning. maybe his soldiers went into survival mode dunno.

rav3naers

Littlej: Was told to do cord banking if confirm one child for assurance. As long as finances are ok, u can do cord banking no matter how many kids ba. I am opting to donate. Since I can't donate blood when preggers, can pass some merit to kiddo to do some gd and hopefully help others who needs it. Pardon my beliefs.

Last edited:
Morning!

Wow all this talk on medisave and hospital charges - I don't understand how it works too. I am just going to book myself into the room, bring whatever I am supposed to bring (heard should bring doc receipts too) and that's it.

I do know private hospitals charge differently from kkh etc. i am not sure how this is managed for mount a and tmc. so for mount e and glen e - I think better be prepared with more cash upfront / up the limit on credit card.

Question I wanna ask - Anyone considering cord blood banking? nat / poohy - did you folks did cord blood banking for your first kid? I wonder whether I should do cord blood banking (since muffin will prob be my only kiddo) or should I donate instead?

Quincy - you and hubby are super on the roll!! Go go go! Hahaha. I miss those times... Sigh...

Oh ya - happilymarried supposed to put pix!
I didnt do cord blood banking or donation for the elder girl. In order to donate the cord blood, think there are several criteria that you have to fulfil (like blood donation)..

i dont think i would be banking or donating the cord blood this time round also.

Dragontail

All these hospital charges sound so intimidating. Aiyo I dont want to know so much yet. :p

Tricky, actually ever since ttc, we leave our energy to nearing fertile phase. However we try our best not to make it a chore. I mean it's hard sometimes to keep to given bd dates. But we try to make the best out of it. Dont think it will be enjoyable by just jumping into bed and do penis-please-meet-vaginal. I will tell my hubby days before hand of our bd dates. And foreplay already starts from then :p I will show him or tell him what 战袍 I will wear. Or what stuff we can do...I think it's important to keep the man mind-stimulated. Or else bd is just chore and nothing else.

mew

All these hospital charges sound so intimidating. Aiyo I dont want to know so much yet. :p

Tricky, actually ever since ttc, we leave our energy to nearing fertile phase. However we try our best not to make it a chore. I mean it's hard sometimes to keep to given bd dates. But we try to make the best out of it. Dont think it will be enjoyable by just jumping into bed and do penis-please-meet-vaginal. I will tell my hubby days before hand of our bd dates. And foreplay already starts from then :p I will show him or tell him what 战袍 I will wear. Or what stuff we can do...I think it's important to keep the man mind-stimulated. Or else bd is just chore and nothing else.
Me too, ive been conserving energy to bd only during fertile period, and likewise will "make appt" with hubby to bd. Unfortunately, it has now become more of a chore than pleasure to me. Old liao, cant perform as good as before :p

im 33, hubby is 32. We always go to bed very late, so it's very tiring to bd when it's already so late.. :(

rav3naers

Dragontail:821746 said:

Envy ur bd adventures..hee...coz ours not exciting to begin with :p now its non existent. Hubby not the typical hamsup man. Got mood he will 'up up' no matter what, if not whatever I do also wont 'help'. Used to think that he don't find me attractive anymore but realise that its not. Its just his mind over body control is very good.

littlehamster

Aiyo, too active also got problem Haha. My hubby wanna bd last night, even strip himself waist down n jump on top of me ,I reject him plainly. Then he lie on bed (still half naked) and hinting say cold cold need something to hot hot.. then I just take the blankie and cover him and good night lol.. I scared bd during 2ww will affect, n told him before liao But he is still tempted when he see my boobs grow bigger hahah. Men ╮(╯_╰)╭

morning ladies !

why why why is the app not available, it's very hard to follow and type without the app !

omgosh, the bill for raffles hospital is very expensive, if its an error I would be relieved because I am considering RH. I really love the service and staff there. family wants me to consider Mount A because they're catholic but I'm not, is it true that the nurses are also nuns ? seems weird to me...

quincy and Dragontail are you still BDing ? I applaud you for wanting to keep BDing something special. sex during TTC was a real drag. but actually I think we have to trust the resistance of our mens soldiers. my husband was at his army course for 5 weeks when we managed to conceive and he was by far the most exhausted I had ever seen him since we're together. I seriously was thinking we would be out that month because of that. he would come home every day around midnight and go back to camp at 6 in morning. maybe his soldiers went into survival mode dunno.
No..i dont think all the nurses are nuns cos i did see some that are not when i go to mount a. However, i do see nuns(sisters) in the hospital.