We are TTC-ing!

fuyumi

I have to agree that the mini confinement does make the body feel better. With the catering service, its a breeze theses days. :)

Dragontail

@bammy, goody luck later.

This morning my temp is high again, ie 3 days in a row. I hope this means I have a luteal phase! Feel uneasy without seeing temp shift in a cycle whereby I always have one in the past. :p But then, I'm feeling unwell today (what a way to get started for my trip!) so maybe got higher temp.

quincy1986

@bammy
yes. i am the sort who must have complete 3 meals everyday otherwise will be squirming on the ground from terrible gastric pain :(

@Dragontail
that's good news !

bammy

@bammy
yes. i am the sort who must have complete 3 meals everyday otherwise will be squirming on the ground from terrible gastric pain :(

@Dragontail
that's good news !
Quincy, sama sama :D
Today made it on time to work phew...
Ladies, i must admit tht conceive well taste yucky ttm and so hard to swallow ....

poohy

littlej - must sleep more!

wah u all buy the conceive well already ah? I havent buy...thinking whether to take coz i dont seem to be able to stand the smell.hahaha. Plus my good old friend still dont want to come! Shd i start my bbt measurement or wait until AF come? My hubby asked me why i havent use the thermometer.hahaha.

bammy

littlej - must sleep more!

wah u all buy the conceive well already ah? I havent buy...thinking whether to take coz i dont seem to be able to stand the smell.hahaha. Plus my good old friend still dont want to come! Shd i start my bbt measurement or wait until AF come? My hubby asked me why i havent use the thermometer.hahaha.
Kiasu me keke..
Poohy, I used to measure my temparature until i gave up coz it seems to me like almost same or with little fluctuation :(

littlehamster

Thanks gals for all the support *hugs* cant do it without you all..

i just gotta buy some stuffs like longnan n more ginger.. the rest i have at home.

as for mc wise i think 1-2weeks my boss wont allow hahs.. but i will avoid and only do those easier ones. i work in a lab so not very much time in office.. although i got alot documentations piling up.. haha maybe i give my boss that excuse.. :x

btw, dragontail, how long does it take for ur bbt to drop? surprised mine raise abit today.. still above cover line

littlej

Morning everyone. I conked out at 8pm last night so woke up bright-eyed at 3am! Argh!

@littlehamster - Wa, really that jia lat ah? What if you tell your boss the truth?

@dragontail - Could it be... good news???:)

quincy1986

Kiasu me keke..
Poohy, I used to measure my temparature until i gave up coz it seems to me like almost same or with little fluctuation :(
i gave up too.
before i saw my sinseh, every morning i wake up and walk to my thermometer and measure. i got a nice graph from there and there was an evident luteal phase.
after i saw my sinseh and realised i cannot move the moment i wake up, my graph went haywire. up down up down pattern.
i start to suspect i got problem haha but everyone says i am ok.

Shez

@littlehamster - Do take care... It's unfortunate, but I'm sure you will be able to bounce back from it!

I started conceive plus on day 1 of AF, and surprisingly, did not have much tummy cramps, only backaches. Even hubby commented that my cycle this month seemed different - usually my boobs are very heavy, and he felt that they were not :err:.... However, I woke up many times last night with leg cramps (that i usually don't get!)...

So looks like most of us are going to be busy busy busy during CNY with baby making! :)

Dragontail

@littlehamster, my bbt dropped below cover line a week after I expelled the tissues. At this stage if you were to test a hpt, you'll probably still get a bfp since the preggie hormones take a while to disappear. *hugs*.

Dragontail

@littlej, no good news la. Im just happy if I got a LP. if not I feel very imbalanced inside. Lol. It's like I feel why my egg so petty this round. ...dont wanna come out.

Dragontail

Poohy you may start bbt when af comes. That will be the day1 of your charting. Have fun :)

Oh ya cannot do anything the moment you open your eyes in the morning. You can only reach out to turn off your alarm n pop the therm into your mouth and stay still till the measurement is completed.

tricky

sorry to hear littlehamster :( can't argue with Mother Nature, but I trust the next one will be sticky !

bought the conceive well yesterday. the capsule smells so fishy and the tablet is very big :/ have to slice in 2...

quincy1986

how are all of you feeling today?

this month's AF is giving me very heavy flow so far.
and now i am having headache. zzz...

Bought the conceive well too and hate the tablets. The capsules still quite ok though.. A tip for taking capsules or tablets (I personally hate taking them).. Don't tilt the head up to swallow them cos this will block the oesophagus. Just look straight n pop the pill and should glide down easily with water. I also cheat by downing the pills with flavored water like LRD tea or milo etc..

Actually I have just made an appointment to go KKH after cny. Unless miracle happens, I should be embarking on IVF this year.. Feeling relieved yet afraid of the whole process and outcome.

quincy1986

i think i am the only one so far no prob with pills. must have taken a lot when young @.@
my nose is not so sensitive with smell.

Shez

Lucky you quincy1986!

I recall when I first started dating my hubby, my now-MIL was concerned about my stomach cramps when AF comes, and 'suggested' (actually more like forced!) that I take bai fong wan.. I remember she poured half the bottle into my hand, and told me to swallow everything at one go with a gulp of water. I tried, felt like millions of pills in my mouth and I puked everything out and started crying. My hubby chided her for making me do that (he knows I'm lousy at taking meds) and I felt so guilty, I said I will finish the other half my way.. Poured 3-4 pills each time and had it with a mouthful of water. Took me I think 4 cups of water to finish the entire 1/2 bottle.

Told her never ever, let me take such chinese medicine/stuff I don't like again. I don't enjoy torturing myself.. LOL...

quincy1986

Lucky you quincy1986!

I recall when I first started dating my hubby, my now-MIL was concerned about my stomach cramps when AF comes, and 'suggested' (actually more like forced!) that I take bai fong wan.. I remember she poured half the bottle into my hand, and told me to swallow everything at one go with a gulp of water. I tried, felt like millions of pills in my mouth and I puked everything out and started crying. My hubby chided her for making me do that (he knows I'm lousy at taking meds) and I felt so guilty, I said I will finish the other half my way.. Poured 3-4 pills each time and had it with a mouthful of water. Took me I think 4 cups of water to finish the entire 1/2 bottle.

Told her never ever, let me take such chinese medicine/stuff I don't like again. I don't enjoy torturing myself.. LOL...
no i am not lucky if you considered when i was young i was often sick.
people say was because my mom did not breast feed me (up to her no probs with me).

bai feng wan is good for your case. although your mil does seem pretty rowdy by asking you to swallow all in 1 go =.=