We are TTC-ing!

littlej

aiyo poohy - your gynae appt is on 6 mar right? i guess left two weeks.... hope af faster come. wa.. if you've been in the 'drought' season for so long once AF comes, will it be like a 'flood'??

dragontail - eat the crackers only lor. muahahaha.. maybe your hubby knows who you have been dreaming about. hahahaha!

@quincy - hahaha is fann wong pregnant?

quincy1986

@littlej
'flood' haha. nice imagination.

imho fann wong does not seem like wanna have children.
but christopher lee looks like he likes children.

i think i just ate cw on a half empty stomach. wanna puke.

Dragontail

Wah... poohy, dont think you need to lug around pads in your purse awaiting for AF to show up. Sling a bucket around instead. LOL.

Only eat crackers? Haa so boring. I love salads!

Is Fann preggie? Hear from where?

littlej

oh oh. hahah dragontail - since christopher lee said eat tongkat ali will work so i thought fann preggers mah. my bad! hahaha don't anyhow say later kena sued :p

poohy - hope all will be ok. coming to 3 months already right? worrying.

Shez

Boohoo... I'm one week into my 2ww, and just took a glass of wine with my boss... Didn't want to, but we were celebrating something, and it was hard to turn down!

Now drinking LOADS of water hoping to dilute it.. hahaha

Dragontail

poohy I joking only dont be angry with me ok?

Shez, Ya! Last night I was at a major event organised by our business partner. Like 100 over tables at a ballroom. See my colleagues drink red wine I very yearn for some sips too. But I sticked to plain old warm water :( Ok, that's your last glass a.h. No more.

ristymisty

Superwoman: yes BCC medicine must boil 1 hour , and must drink it 4 times a month for me and my hubby 3 times a month. Must drink after dinner time. If i am pregnant, i will really suggest u go there. But i feel the sinseh at BCC very not hygiene. He always dig his nose then use touch our hands ^_^"""""

Oh my... that is true! I think he has blocked nose and no time to properly clear it as the patients are one after another lol. We are also seeing him and each time he takes my pulse, my hubby will winked at me and we try not to burst out laughing.

I think i posted here sometime back that we are also ttc and using tcm method (from BCC). Into our second month le... Dr said i am in good condition to conceive and the problem lies more with my hubby now. His sperm count is low and quality not great. According to dr, his condition has improved in the past month but still needs a lot of help. He prescribed hubby codyceps pills (on top of the usual herbs) to increase vitality and dunno what functions... Maybe you gals can get your hubby to try codyceps pills too!

ristymisty

~~2ww~~
1. Shez
2. Miko
3. Snowwhite
4. Littlehamster (hoping to put you in joining TVH soon....)
5. Quincy
6. Creeni
7. Superwomancgy

~~Waiting O~~
1. Prayinghard
2. Tricky

~~BFP~~ *Yippee Yay!*
1. TVH

Whatdoes BFP stands for?

I guess i am inthe waiting O list now... :)

Shez

@dragontail, I have been really really dillligent ever since I started TTC-ing... No alcohol, as little coffee as possible... Ah well... I need to think happy thoughts!!!

Wonder why time usually flies, but during 2WW, it CrAWLS...

ristymisty

Creeni I ve been consulting Dr Su since last Aug but till now still no news.. Actually I ve been seriously considering BCC but read his medicine must brew? Dr Su's med is in powder form so def more convenient. I like her too but I'm just too impatient :p
Yes BCC herbs must brew but it is quite easy! Just use normal pot to brew, usually for my herbs, it is like 4 bowls of water brew until 1 bowl. The dr will teach you what to do. But i must say my herbs is very bitter, whereas hubby's herbs tastes ok according to him. Usually takes me 40mins to brew and i will play ipad games or occupy myself while waiting :Dancing_wub:

poohy

hahaha actually i also worried it comes as a flood! yar my appt on 6 March...hope it comes before that. But then if never comes by then, at least can let gynae check. I think she will scold me why i never conitnue trying via IUI.hahaha.

didnt try pineapple yet coz not my favorite leh..so trying out other methods first.hahah.