We are TTC-ing!

littlehamster

Water buddies. I'm a cancerian hehe. I think we have too much extra hormones Cos always emo lol

Happy birthday dragontail !

I lying on sofa watching TV. Really bored in The bedroom

creeni

Yes Dragontail, u should check out the online one. I also feel cheated from GNC store here. But i can understand their price more expensive because of rental fee, & staff salary. So they must sale product more expensive

TVH

I rem before taking royal jelly, I read that it is not safe for pregnant women. Though, if u ask the salesperson, they will tell u that it is safe. However, royal jelly, like bee pollen, is not suitable for everyone because some ppl may develop an adverse reaction to it. So once u r pregnant, better to stop cos u don't know what changes it can cause to your body or hormones.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/485179-is-royal-jelly-safe-for-pregnancy/

Miko52

Dragontail: hmmm dun really hv any fav at the moment. It goes with the mood. Hehe...

The royal jelly u all took are in capsule form?

creeni

But i feel ok :) last time when i pregnant my boy, i also like that. Always feel on at night. I must open my tummy then can sleep. If i am not open my tummy, then my boy will keep kicking me & punch me. So i can not sleep at all. 3 more to my AF. Hopefully can have a good news soon.

Dragontail

@ littlehamster, thanks! I'm a super water sign. My chinese horoscope also water. Double emo. Dont come near me during my PMS. lol. Nothing good on TV this morning?

@ creeni, before your 2ww what was your ave temp? What dpo are you in now? Hopefully you're seeing a triphasic! (not a sure sign but a good sign). 37 is kinda high for a resting temp though. Are you not feeling well perhaps?

@ miko, yes I took the royal jelly in capsule. I also have it in honey form.

@ TVH okok I better be good and dont buy the royal jelly first.

tricky

There are studies showing that royal jelly is the ultimate superfood for fertility. the workers bees make this jelly and only the queen is allowed to eat it because she has to lay 2000 eggs a day. apparently royal jelly boosts ovulation, improves egg quality an balances estrogen and progesterone. I read this thread on IVF where the all the ladies swore by it and all got their bfp 2 mo after taking it !!

Dragontail

I asked that because I have learnt that digital ear thermometer is only meant for measuring fever, or the none of it. It's not designed for bbt (sensitivity is not there). Read many articles that the ear's readings are not accurate. Doesn't reflect the pattern needed for bbt.

creeni

Thank u Dragontail, i will go watson buy BBT thermometer. ^_^ i will taking BBC medicine today. For make my womb stronger to hold a baby.