We are TTC-ing!

Shez

Happy birthday dragontail and advance to Quincy!!!

Creeni, you need the bbt thermometer. Take the readings orally. It's more accurate. I've been averaging 36.6ish for the whole week. Last week to go in my 2ww. Sigh.

quincy1986

i got a little feedback here. my hubby took the mega man from GNC.
he told me his urination had been yellowish since.
i think it's because of the ginseng content inside.
i heard some ginseng is heaty. so i suggest if anyone taking mega man to drink more water.

prayinghard

quincy, not to worry. the cause of the yellowish urine is due to the vitamin B inside the tablets.
Eating supplements are definietly heaty in nature, so we must really drink plenty of water.

May I ask you ladies who is drinking LRD. How often you all drink? Everyday or alternate days?

Just back fr Dr Su.. Even with IVF my womb might not be able to hold the embryo. My body still not warm enough so going to drink Dom everyday after my AF ends. She said if we feel very hot (not cos of the weather), then we are ready to conceive. Oh she said can soak our feet in white rice wine (cheapest) too. Today another 2 patients BFP.. Hiaz don't know when it will be my turn.

Prayinghard I drink LRD tea on alternate days too.. Maybe I should start drinking everyday.

prayinghard

Thank ladies. I am advised by Dr Su to drink ba zhen soup 2-3 times a week for consecutive 2 months and LRD everyday (she say simply just replace water with LRD ). My dear hb worry if I'll be too heaty until nose bleed.

Superwomancgy, dun be discouraged. I know it's not easy to keep seeing other patients getting their bfp yet thinking when will it be our turns.
Hopefully these patients can sprinkle some baby dust to us whenever they walk around Dr Su clinic: (

poohy

Wow Dr su got so many pregnant patients? I didn't go and see her today since AF arrives....too tired.

Can drink dom when having AF?

Dragontail

Thanks Shez! And I'm going to the incanto tonight. :)

Superwoman, good that sinseh is able to pinpoint the concerns. Follow her instructions diligently for 1-2months at least and I'm sure your womb will be ready to take on the world!

littlej

if poohy drink Dom during af = mega flood.

Superwoman - at least dr Su helped you to pinpoint a problem and gave you a solution. Maybe you can also consider taking black chicken tonic soup? My mum said it is effective. You know those herbal black black pretty bitter, my mum boiled that for me to drink after af.

I love lrd! Hahaha too bad I cannot drink everyday cuz the last time I did that dr wu said I am way too heaty and going to fall sick.

poohy

Oh haha lucky ask u all first .don't need more ponding! Otherwise u see me in hospital for losing too much blood hahaha

littlehamster

in the end, Queen hammy still need to do some simple chores. (・へ・) cannot totally depend on the husband. He also say it's not confirm yet. Feel so offended

TVH

Just back fr Dr Su.. Even with IVF my womb might not be able to hold the embryo. My body still not warm enough so going to drink Dom everyday after my AF ends. She said if we feel very hot (not cos of the weather), then we are ready to conceive. Oh she said can soak our feet in white rice wine (cheapest) too. Today another 2 patients BFP.. Hiaz don't know when it will be my turn.

Prayinghard I drink LRD tea on alternate days too.. Maybe I should start drinking everyday.
Don't lose hope..I've never felt my body very warm as what Dr Su said....even till now, I still have occasional cold hands and feet...but as long as you abstain from cold and liang stuff, I believe you are in good shape. She did tell me to soak my feet in 40 degree celcius warm water for 15mins every night before I sleep and to wear socks when I sleep. I find that I sleep better with socks on...I have lesser nightmares too...keeping your feet warm is equivalent to keeping your uterus warm...

Start with DOM every night before you sleep....then you can go easy on the LRD....because too much of heaty stuff can have adverse effects too....start slow....don't jump into it all at once...you need your body to adapt....not force it accept.... :)

TVH

Littlehamster...I guess all guys are like that...very lazy!! Tell your hubby that is precisely the reason why you need more rest!!

I think you should keep all the keropoks in the house to teach him a lesson :p

creeni

Hi all, i just too kan chiong do urine test. The result is I AM Pregnant ^_^
Today i go to outdoor family day, i always feel hungry. But i am always feel want to vomit. Then my hubby ask me do urine test just now ard 9pm. The result is positive. The line is very dark. Monday i will do to BCC for an tai yiau

littlehamster

Haha tvh I agree. I think guys are too spoilt by their mums

Congrats! Creeni! Wow ur line very dark I'm so envious.. mine still light light.. they say when dark line may be bb girl as more girl hormone is bring produced

creeni

Hopefully i can have a baby girl. Because last time i pregnant my son , the line is very faint.
Boy is higher chances to have autistic. Girl is lower chances. In 100 of baby, there is 10 baby is autistic. 8 is boy , 2 is girl