We are TTC-ing!

gnissim23

missy10: u didn't bbt the whole mth right? probably tts why the FF is not accurate cox they dun have ur whole mth BBT.

As for EWCM, I think it will appear few days before O.. if ur cycle is regular den u have the CD to start testing OPK. if not, can start to test once u feel u have more "bai dai".

Dragontail: ur sinseh will ask ur hubby clear army? how long should ur hubby hold its army before impt day? (My tcm tt time say can dun clear up to 4-5 days leh)... but I read online forum they all say like 3-4 days must clear kind. :/ so wanna see wad ur sinseh advice hee

CatC

Welcome CatC!
i was just wondering how do doctors detect PCOS?
Is it through scans etc?

I suspect i may have PCOS too cos i have irregular cycle and like you, i use to cramp 2-3 wks before my menses.
I just saw a gynae and he has prescribed me clomid for my next cycle if this cycle does not work for me. But he have not said anything about PCOS yet
Hi Pinklolitapop, my gynae saw from ultrasound & said I have pcos, and did a blood test to confirm it. The blood test checked if my body is stressed, how 'young' my ovaries are, and the hormonal levels. The 1st 2 was ok except for the hormonal level... We had some mis-com and didnt take clomid for 3 consecutive cycles. So now, wants me to take clomid for 3cycles. He also asked us if we wanna go for SOIUI, it's expensive n my religion can't (I think...)

Hello CatC... Welcome! Clomid can prolonged cycle, not sure if it affect other ladies. However, TCM and regular exercise + balanced diet should be able to help you with ovulation. Did your gynae mention the need of surgical procedure for PCOS?

quincy1986

Xiaohuiis - sure to graduate soon ! patience bears good fruits !

Littlej - Is xx sponsored by Dr G so she's pushing Dr G's products? :p
Good question ! let’s see if xx has anymore updates on Dr G.
touching of shoulders? Hmmm…I must say u r very traditional woman ;)

Missy10 - no worries. Your cycle is regular right? I am sure you will notice your body

CatC - welcome! How come your doc will have miscom with you? Kudos to the doctor :p
what do you mean by expensive in your region?
yeast infection is common. Just maintain our hygiene I believe.
your hubby smokes. Must cut down already~

TVH

errr.....i still use my massage chair very frequently...but only on my shoulders....not on lower back....i think it's ok as long as not too much force is used and if you go for massage, pls let the massuese know you are pregnant....wan yang they use a lot of force, might not be good for your pregnant body

pinklolitapop, EWCM is sure a good sign! Hopefully you will ovulate in a day or two ;) I too don't use preseed just for myself, share share with hubby too to have more fun during baby making, haha...

I went to gynae yesterday. Ultrasound showed no more leftover blood in my uterus, and is back to pre-pregnancy size, happy! Scan also showed both my ovaries have growing eggs. Doc told me I still have very high chance of getting pregnant soon, as long as I have enough rest and less stressful. To see her in 3 months time. Her nurse didn't give me appointment coz she hopes to get my call next month to tell her I am pregnant again♥ Very very encouraging after I heard that from the nurse!!

Missy10

gnissim23 - I just started bbt from 11 march, so today is CD 31,
My body have lots of 'bai Dao' since young.... To hubby, I'm always wet, he always say he save $$$ on lubricant hahahahaha

Dragontail - I hope I really cover base, as my cycle is 34, 4 days countdown

quincy1986 - 34 33 34 from jan, so dunno considered regular anot

sorry, I'm still learning to observe my body, really only when I wanna conceive

Yes, madam quincy86! I won't do anymore strenuous activities :p Hubby had been hoping for that coz his family side got twins.

Relax, relax... quincy1986. Go distress if you think you can't cope with work related stress or ttc. Go hair salon to get a nice hair wash & head massage. Get them to style your hair too.... nice wor~~

Hi Pinklolitapop, my gynae saw from ultrasound & said I have pcos, and did a blood test to confirm it. The blood test checked if my body is stressed, how 'young' my ovaries are, and the hormonal levels. The 1st 2 was ok except for the hormonal level... We had some mis-com and didnt take clomid for 3 consecutive cycles. So now, wants me to take clomid for 3cycles. He also asked us if we wanna go for SOIUI, it's expensive n my religion can't (I think...)
Thanks CatC... That was helpful!
I shall try for one cycle of clomid if this cycle is not successfull but i hope i don't have to! I wanna get pregnant soon!!!!
My bestie is now 6mths pregnant and then 2 of my other girlfriend from School just found out they are pregnant.
If i get pregnant soon, then my baby can have lots of friends of the same age! hee hee

pinklolitapop, EWCM is sure a good sign! Hopefully you will ovulate in a day or two ;) I too don't use preseed just for myself, share share with hubby too to have more fun during baby making, haha...

I went to gynae yesterday. Ultrasound showed no more leftover blood in my uterus, and is back to pre-pregnancy size, happy! Scan also showed both my ovaries have growing eggs. Doc told me I still have very high chance of getting pregnant soon, as long as I have enough rest and less stressful. To see her in 3 months time. Her nurse didn't give me appointment coz she hopes to get my call next month to tell her I am pregnant again♥ Very very encouraging after I heard that from the nurse!!
the nurse is so nice!
it helps to have such caring people in the healthcare industry!
jia you! im sure you can pregnant again soon... just make sure u dun exert yourself again

quincy1986

gnissim23 - I just started bbt from 11 march, so today is CD 31,
My body have lots of 'bai Dao' since young.... To hubby, I'm always wet, he always say he save $$$ on lubricant hahahahaha

Dragontail - I hope I really cover base, as my cycle is 34, 4 days countdown

quincy1986 - 34 33 34 from jan, so dunno considered regular anot

sorry, I'm still learning to observe my body, really only when I wanna conceive
hey a lot of bai dai good leh. my one now decrease in amount T.T
34 33 34 is regular ;)

Dragontail

Just went for my loooong overdue BW. Havent felt so airy and sensual for a long time :p

Quincy, my sinseh gave me clear army date for this Friday. She wants him to rest 4days, ie start the real bd on Wed. He also has tcm powder for a week.

xiaohuiis... I sincerely hope you can graduate this weekend :) I certainly will be more positive and jovial.... and of course bd bd bd all the way, LoL~

pinklolitapop... that's a very positive thinking you have there! Your womb feels good/horny after the massage right...? JiaYou! You can be pregnant soon too ;)

summer mummy

Hi ladies,
I pop in this forum again, need to ask you ladies a question (pls forgive me, if this is really sound stupid). Is it necessary that menses should come around 14-15 DPO? Today is my 16 DPO, there is no sign of AF and tested on the HPT, all showing negative which is very discouraging and sad. Have been using BBT and OPK to chart my temp and whether am I ovulating, temp and OPK are not tally. Based on the OPK, I should be ovulating on 25 mar, so my 1DPO should be on 26 Mar right. On 8DPO, i kept on having cramp on and off. Not sure whether is it implantation or not.... I’m so confuse right now.

littlehamster

Dragontail: I did bw yesterday, super pain Cos long time no do. Hubby wan jump on me when he see smooth smooth Lol. He even wan shave himself haha I told him go wax too la but he super scared pain hahaha

CatC: hi! You also got yeast infection a few times? Me too, last year June to Dec got about 5 times: ( very terrible, before yeast infection I used to have a lot of EWCM (can pull out from below that type) but after the many infection & treatments now almost don't notice EWCM, which is why I've been using Pre-seed. Today is CD 30 of a 30-day cycle, don't see anything yet except more discharge (whitish -cream), past 2 days temps been higher than post-ovulation temps (very strange), hoping AF doesn't turn up tomorrow!

Wishing everyone good luck & lots of baby dust! & Congrats to Rav!:)