We are TTC-ing!

Shez

Morning ladies! *satisfied smirk* hubby says luckily women fertile period is once a month. He takes his hat off men who can have sex every day, some even twice a day. Haha

My temps have gone up, so I can go easy on him Liao. Wahahaha.

Dragontail, I haven't used preseed before, but I recall some of our other frds here mentioned using less than what's recommended. For me, I have used conceive plus before. Found it useful during times when I was a bit dry.

Personally, I find that when the air con above our bed is switched on, I dry up faster. So now we rely on the fan and the aircon in the second room (our master bedroom is two rooms hacked into one). So there's cool air circulating but not too cold and not directly blowing on us. Hope that helps too!

Thanks ginissm23, for your well wishes.
i pray to zhu sheng niang niang two cycles before bfp and we finished up the egg yolk as well.
Last year, i also did a chao du prayers for my last year m/c baby at temple.

Littlej,
From what i read, it seems that u have actually pass your oscar scan. Since you have passed, you no need to do anymore tests. Many of my friends also did not do further tests even if they did not get very high scores for oscar and still have healthy and beautiful babies. Dont worry, oscar is about probability only.

For the supplements,
so far in trimester one, i only took folic acid and utrogestan.
in trimester two, i am only given calcium pills and ask to take fish oil. I bought the pink box efamol fish oil from unity. Its for pregnancy. Gynae said its ok to take. In my opinion, fish oil is very important because it develop the brain and heart of baby.

TVH

Littlej, I'm being prescribed DHA, folic acid and iron tab by my gynae, he said it is enough. I'm thinking of buying blackmores pregnancy supp to take becos I don't have much appetite and I'm afraid to have a small baby...

Dragontail

Shez, so nice to see the temp is up! Can sit back and relax and welcome to the 2ww :)

Oh past few weeks I have been sleeping in aircon (thanks to the heatwave) room. Last cycle I didnt. Could be the reason why. Already told my dearie this morning I have to introduce a third party to our bd. He heard me explained and said "approved". Hee.

faithmummy.... congrats, congrats! May you continue with very healthy and happy pregnancy :)

Thanks for the useful ttc tips :D I got bfp last month after praying to zhu sheng niang niang during lunar new year. However, me & hubby didn't know about eating the eggs there. We brought some fruits back to thank her when we knew about the pregnancy. Sadly, embryo stopped growing @ 7weeks. MC happened on April's fool. I've just completed 2 weeks confinement.

Hmm... may I know did you bring your last mc (fetus specimen) to the temple for 'chao du'? How did the procedure go about? Sorry for the loss, faithmummy.

TVH

Missy10:779157 said:
Morning ladies, thanks for the advices...
im on CD37,

I was thinking in the bathroom to POAS anot, but Im too urgent to pee, so missed it... yawnz!!!!
Last night hubby suddenly ask me "actually if u really wanna test on CB then test tomorrow morning lor"
he cant wait too!!! Hahahhaaha
HE said since packaging says can even detect before AF then i go test tomorrow morning

Men!!! :nah:
I tested before my af was due too...ya agree clearblue more sensitive. The first one I tested was on fortel...sucks...the second line took like 5 mins to be visible...the initial test line was so faint until I had to keep guessing if it was an evap line...the line took a good 10mins to become obvious

gnissim23

Audiencemama: u can just look at newspaper. The coming one will be at the start of may. Whoch im told will be done on 3, 4, 5 may. U try to take note a week before on chinese newspaper there sure be advertisement. U just need to gove them ur name n hubby name only. Some requires u to pay for "chao du". I was told to buy some incense, sweets, n baby clothes (paper one) for them. Depends weather u wan pay for people to recite or not lo.

Dragontail

Actually I tested on cheapies hpt and I got faint line within few mins. Tested either 1 day before af or on the day af supposed to come. So I always think that clearblue is just a gimmick! That's what I've observed on myself la.

tricky

morning ladies !

Dragontail, hubby and I tried preseed a couple of months ago. at first was ok but my dear found it too slippery and not so nice. perhaps I didn't need it. You can test and see how it goes, perhaps don't insert too much in less than level 3)

tricky

Dragontail, also do you take EPO ? I've been taking it for last 2 cycles and have alot of EWCM since. it started having yesterday and had a big glob of EWCM so weird I never had that before. I really think EPO helped there as I was usually dry before

Dragontail, also do you take EPO ? I've been taking it for last 2 cycles and have alot of EWCM since. it started having yesterday and had a big glob of EWCM so weird I never had that before. I really think EPO helped there as I was usually dry before
Hi Tricky, U been taking EPO (evening Primrose oil issit?) everyday for the last 2 cycles? I read online that EPO should be taken from AF to before ovulation after that we should not take coz it will cause some contraction. I only took EPO during my AF.

Audiencemama... thanks for your wishes !!

Sorry to hear about your loss, and glad to hear that you had done your mini confinement....

for my last year m/c bb, i only gave the temple me and my hb's name. On the actual day, i bought two bottles of milk for my m/c bb
but i saw many heartbroken parents bought many toys and sweets for their bb.
i think it's the thought that counts...

TVH

Dragontail:779160 said:
Missy10, try to hold your pee for an hour and pee shortly later :)

I'm dry like a desert this cycle. Nothing down there today. Usually I get bits of ewcm by now. I might consider preseed. Any precious tips to share about preseed?
Don't use the recommended amt stated on the packaging becos it will be too much if u do the insertion method. Usually I half that amt cos if not, too slippery, willl stain your bed very jia lat even before u start the happy deed.

Later part, I only use externally and apply on hubby's stick...becos too wet cannot feel anything...

Dragontail

Tricky, I have not been taking epo. Anyway also too late to start as my o should be this weekend? I guess I have to try preseed already. Dont really like the idea but I guess no choice!

Just did an opk. I think it got a little little darker compared to cd10. Now cd14. Still considered faint.

TVH

yup dragontail...both stores are selling....watsons is cheaper than guardian...don't buy from unity...super rip off....i think watsons costs about $35...guardian about $38