We are TTC-ing!

gnissim23, thank you for the helpful infos :)

If you're going to 注生娘娘 to pray, her actual birthday will be on 29/04/2013 (农历三月二十). 02/05/2013 (农历三月二十三) is 妈祖誕 & 天上圣母圣誕. This is what I found from goggle, hehe....

littlej

Hi Dragontail - Hahaha yes pre-seed to the rescue! I've used that too. As per the advice, don't follow the instructions on the leaflet - Too much, you feel like it's a waterfall down there. So just minimal one level would be sufficient.

Erm - I've never used it externally. My hubby refuse to let it be applied on his stick. And he finds it a kick that there's this thingy inserted - He likes to pretend he's a doc (duh I know). It's actually a cold cold feeling. Hahah so in a way, quite 'shiok'.

Enjoy enjoy!

Hmm - I bought from Unity leh. I didn't see at Watsons and Guardian. Actually I find there are too many people at Watsons and Guardian so that's also why I bought from UNity. :)

TVH

haha until now i still use preseed...cos after pregnant, i realised i am quite dry down there....i need preseed otherwise quite painful....

at watsons...they usually place it together with the condoms section...u won't miss it...together with all the pregnancy test kits....usually on bottom shelves...

missA

Don't use the recommended amt stated on the packaging becos it will be too much if u do the insertion method. Usually I half that amt cos if not, too slippery, willl stain your bed very jia lat even before u start the happy deed.

Later part, I only use externally and apply on hubby's stick...becos too wet cannot feel anything...
I only apply externally and on husband also... I abit ocd and will feel gaowei if it stained my bed. ><

Dragontail

Oh I think I better lay an extra sheet of cloth over my bedsheet if I’m going to use the preseed. I mean if I’m using tomorrow for the first time I also don’t know how much is really too much…

LOLOL yup, men like to play doctor. I am his patient many times. Kaka.

Thomson Plaza has Watsons, Guardian and Unity. To me, whichever store has it I will grab. Can’t be so suay none of the store there sells -_-.

tricky

When I was looking to buy it it was always out of stock, watsons and guardian. on fact alot of opks and hpts are also often out of stock...makes me think how can Singapore population be aging with so many people ttcing hehe

Missy10

Im at Dr Su here, she say my chart not pretty, and say me outside beautiful inside inside not beautiful pretty
SO sad

Btw CB negative

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Dragontail: Regarding pressed, Guardian & Watson's sell but Watson's is cheaper! (I think Guardian $43 & Watson's $36+)

Definitely use less than recommended amount if you insert it internally (I only use 1g to 1.5g max if not will drip even before u start & hubby says not nice lol!). One tube will not last me a month cos only got 9 applicators which you throw after each use, the remaining lube I'll just apply on hubby to use it up haha :p I feel like trying Conceive Plus though, anyone used it & can comment?

Missy10: I think you'll surely have good news since af is so late! :D good luck!

littlej: yay on gynae visit! I saw your PM, will reply later & no you're not naggy! *Warm fuzzies*

faithmummy... thank you :) I'm drinking a lot of red dates, longan+dang sheng tea everyday. Not to forget 8zhen soup weekly. Going to the temple for the procedure on coming weekend.

Ttc ladies... I've had EWCM since Sunday&Monday. Never thought I will still ovulate 2 weeks later from the mc. Started on off cramps at my lower left + right side abdomen few days back. Not sure if it's due to the ovulation approaching.

quincy1986

tricky

missy10, what did she mean by outside beautiful inside not beautiful ? don't worry too much. Since TTC I learnt to trust and feel my body. If you have faith and be positive whatever little thing that is stopping you from conceiving will disappear.

Dragontail

Latest preseed price:
Guardian 43.
Unity 38.60
Watsons -doesnt carry at thomson plaza!

Missy10, yes like what tricky says, dont worry ya. Let dr su help you. Am sure all will be beautiful after her magic hands!

quincy1986

Latest preseed price:
Guardian 43.
Unity 38.60
Watsons -doesnt carry at thomson plaza!

Missy10, yes like what tricky says, dont worry ya. Let dr su help you. Am sure all will be beautiful after her magic hands!
i just checked in CBD area Watsons - 46.
Watsons missed the bid this time round :p

can i ask how do u girls do the Longan Red Date drink?
What do you tell the sinseh? I scared later got communication breakdown.

How do we prepare it? i'm not chinese so i don't really know how to do all this..
since next friday is my last day, i figured i will have more time to do all this..

Missy10

missy10, what did she mean by outside beautiful inside not beautiful ? don't worry too much. Since TTC I learnt to trust and feel my body. If you have faith and be positive whatever little thing that is stopping you from conceiving will disappear.
Look healthy outside, but inner body very weak, which i dun realise, bcos i dun have mense cramp (touch wood)

so no more cold drinks, no liang teh, no more spicy food (my life!) for now....
As you all have been saying bah zhen soup once a week, longan red dates everyday then...

quincy1986

can i ask how do u girls do the Longan Red Date drink?
What do you tell the sinseh? I scared later got communication breakdown.

How do we prepare it? i'm not chinese so i don't really know how to do all this..
since next friday is my last day, i figured i will have more time to do all this..
your sinseh speaks english right?
if she does then no worries you can ask her directly how do we boil Longan red dates ;)

Dragontail

Pinklolita, have you seen a sinseh already? Personally having LRD everyday is not for everyone. Some ladies are heaty base in tcm term. Having LRD regularly may cause one to fall ill. But for some, LRD is the right remedy for their cold base. So it's good to let sinseh advice....I presume you havent seen one or already have?

For me, LRD is too much. I never really get cold hands and feet, unless it was during my MC confinement.

i don't know if she speaks english ley.
cos i have one TCM Shop near my place. Never been there before..
So i thought i will go there and buy and boil myself at home