We are TTC-ing!

poohy

Today I took shot only. They wont be scanning me already. Tmr is the procedure. Haha my hubby feeling thr stress.

Littlej...if u go jb to shop...they sell maternity clothes and cheaper. Hehe. Jusco have. . Im bigger size one so I like to go there to buy. Spore big size very expensive.

Missy10

The weather is killing..... with 4 ulcers in my mouth...cant drink cold drinks nor herbal tea..... sian.....

at west coast waiting for new launch..... under this hot sun..

Pretz

I am on my 2ww. Its killing me, its the same feeling waiting for the release of exam results.:nah:

Experienced various kind of PMS symptoms: sore boobs, cramp, mild spotting. 4 more days to the arrival of AF. I must resist the temptation to test till sunday. Argggg!!

Dragontail

littlej, yeah I usually get the oysters from NTUC finest and so far so good. Fresh, as per my hubby. Just bought half a dozen at $11.80. Just realised I got the lemon but not tobasco. Yike. Asked him to please detour to a supermart to get it on way home.

Last time, I found some good deals on dresses from Mango/Zara sales. Less than $40/$50 per piece. They are not exactly maternity dresses but you can wear them during 2nd trime at least. After labour, can still wear them by pairing with a belt. I never got a chance to wear them though. A lot of them still with price tags! I also think dont need to spend too much on maternity wears. I mean if I buy one, I make sure I can get good mileage... those that can also wear during normal days. Another good place to shop is F21. Some of the tops are flare and comfy and most importantly, not expensive.

lalagal, since your paper becomes xian cai now, you can go buy tofu. Make 咸菜豆腐汤. Ok ok not funny. How about using the FF then? It's a free online app and you can enter your temp everyday. The app will help you predict your O-date, keep a record of your cycle days, take note of your BD days, etc. I find it very useful.

TVH, oh just next month to phuket! Go go go.

poohy, maybe tonight can try to talk dirty to hubby. Heee....

Dragontail

missy10, i think a glass or two of liang cha is ok. Best is if you can make it at home and not off the shelf kind.

Oh what's launching at West coast? *kpo*

pretz, relax relax... talk to us about anything but 2ww. Let us get your mind off it!

Thelay

Thanks... I m so lazy type... last time take up those facial packages and end up never go. Do u all taking pregnancy milk. I get some sample from gynae. I m normally not a milk person.

Have u all sign up for antenatal pkg? My gynae pkg is 800 for 8 session plus 1 post delivery. I m still thinking whether to chnge doc or not. But very lazy to see another gynae. My current one is quite ok.

Today went for 14 weeks check up. Baby keep moving .. cant see the gender... husband was disappointed. I told him cant tell means girl. Lol...

Sorry ladies. Been crazy busy these few days and over the weekends. My rental lease is due soon so was busy viewing new houses and packing up.... Will be in and out of this forum so pardon any abruptness.

@Littlej- do you need to make a decision quickly on which doc to use? I m surprised that that 2 doc rates are so much different!... the difference is due to the doc fees or the hospital fees? I think both of your gyn are very professional. Guess it all boils down to which one you and ur hus are more comfortable with.

@Dagontail - wooo oysters are aphrodisiac. Expect some hot saucy sex tonight after that. hehhehe.

@Missy10 - maybe you are too heaty with all the tonic and that's y the ulcers. Do u use Bonjela gel for your ulcers so that they heal faster?

@TVH - there are many fashionable clothes now which are baggy and looser which you can wear even after your delivery. Pair with belt and you are really to go. Or the free size sundresses may be good options too :)

@Poohy - My Dh is very pro IUI. He feels that it's good to wash the good sperms out and pump them directly to the eggs.. IUI also bypass any hostile CM so they dont get wiped out while trying to swim to the eggs.. hehhe..

Dragontail

thelay, if girl, can start to buy all those pink and cutie stuff! When will be your next scan?

glitterystar, oohh... I was also renting places for years. Dont really enjoy all those packing and unpacking. Good luck in hunting down next pad.

I took a pic of the oysters I bought and sent to my hubby and he "complains" they are too small. Ha! He says friday will hunt for bigger one for 2nd round. No sex tonight, he says. This cycle we are trying out his strategy. Friday night then BD.

Missy10

Pretz:788507 said:
I am on my 2ww. Its killing me, its the same feeling waiting for the release of exam results.:nah:

Experienced various kind of PMS symptoms: sore boobs, cramp, mild spotting. 4 more days to the arrival of AF. I must resist the temptation to test till sunday. Argggg!!
Pretz - which dpo??
im on dpo12, waiting result too.... no urge to trst yet... af suppose to due tomorrow

Missy10

Dragontail:788516 said:
missy10, i think a glass or two of liang cha is ok. Best is if you can make it at home and not off the shelf kind.

Oh what's launching at West coast? *kpo*

pretz, relax relax... talk to us about anything but 2ww. Let us get your mind off it!
New Condo VVIP launch... not i buy of cos.... my client

poohy

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!
For ds...I think they check thru the thickness of the baby neck...

Hehe talk dirty to hubby wait he cannot tahan over night!

poohy

Glitterystar ..haha u went for iui before ? The process of putting the soldiers near to eggs is good but still depends a lot on nature..and lots of praying. Coz they still need to meet each other on their own whereas ivf is forced them to meet.

Dragontail

Indeed, natural or iui or ivf, depends on many factors. My bff did her first ivf months ago and it failed. Gynae said there was sign of implantation. But somewhere somehow, it didnt go further than that. Her hubby teared when he heard that. Awww...I feel for them.

@poohy - ya went for my first IUI a couple months back but failed unfortunately. New gyn told me that there is no point in doing IUI if my tubes are faulty so must get to the root of the problem first... i think iui as compared to IVF is soo much cheaper and more convenient...

@Dagontail - my new gyn said couples who go for IVF will tend to have higher expectations on the success rate so the emotional part is more intense... is ur bff going for another round of ivf? my colleague's wife went for the 2nd round and she got bingo.

@Missy10 - didnt know u are a property agent. must have made a ton of $$ during the good old days. Hee.. My agent told me his owners will grab at the first tenants if the price is realistic. Primary market is still ok. Secondary market not doing well. Good luck for Newest!!

:( Dragontail, hugs your bff on our behalf :( She's going for a next IVF? It will be successful eventually, took my ex-colleague-and-friend the 2nd try to get it. I can't bear to see my hubby cry (though I doubt he would over the matters of children :x) so I hope it won't have to get to that (more like I'll cry)...

Missy10: Good luck (don't see aunty tomorrow) and more sales!! :D

poohy: I'll be praying for you - keep us updated! :) Go with a happy, open heart, and take things in your stride, I guess.

Glitterystar: What's the difference in price between IUI and IVF? I'm sorry that your first IUI failed, are you intending to go for another round with your new gynae? Packing and unpacking can be a chore - I hated it when I was studying overseas! :x Now I also very scared my tubes are faulty or maybe something is wrong but just first few checks with gynae can't pinpoint only... :x

@qinn - My hus paid for the IUI procedure so i didn't have exact numbers but it's less than $1K including the washing of the sperms. And he doesnt quite track his expenses.. haiz. For IVF, my new gyn told me it will cost approx $15K. With 50% government subsidy, it will be about $7.5K.
I dont think tube blockage is that common. That said, you may want to consult and ask your gyn about it. So dont worry unnecessarily.

Hope you are looking forward to your business trip... i love cold climate.. hee.