We are TTC-ing!

tricky:823953 said:
Silly autocorrect, *dear son : Down syndrome

dragontail : I'm 32, doc told my risk range for DS is 1 in 500. I guess I'll jut stick to Oscar
I have a NT Scan + blood test at kkh and I am 34 this year...think my result after all the variables is 1:more than 3000plus (short memory, sorry)...the decision of what type of test is still up to u..if u wanna have a better peace of mind, you may want to consider undergoing a more expensive test la..

Dragontail

I did ask Dr Chew before about SA. My man's sperm was 3 weeks old. I did read up in internet so I questioned Dr but he said it wont affect the SA. So I believed doctor lor.

Littlej, oh man....you too?! Im almost handicapped when lightnings strike. Thunder is ok though. My colleagues have seen how I reacted to lighting and they are surprised as I generally have not much fear. Haa. Ya, these few days do draw your curtains tight tight when at home!!

Had my jab earlier today. Wah the clinic like lay-long today. So packed.

tricky

Dragontail you're past o right ? What's the jab for ? Is it for implantation ?

nathalie, I don't really want to plan for further tests at the moment, will just take it the step at a time. I don't feel stressed over it for now. I think we will just see what we will do after the results.

this yucky weather has given me a bad cold and feel a bit feverish, wearing cardigan the whole day and only can pop panadol..

Dragontail

Tricky, yes I am 6dpo (this cycle very easy to remember as it coincides with the date lol). It's hcg shot. Yes help support pregnancy if there is.

Ya, just go for oscar and take one thing at a time. Happy weekend to you and little beanie and to everyone too!

Dragontail

Wantonmee I have no experience in this so I wonder too. However if it does bother (though I read before some ladies do have spotting during pregnancy), kkh has 24hrs O&G just to have a check and have a peace of mind.

wantonmee

ah okay thanks ladies for the prompt responses. i'd much rather go glene a&e than kkh a&e! bad experience at kkh, always have to wait 2hours or more just to see doc. glene is immediate cause hardly anyone around!

mm.. my friend did have some brownish discharge too whilst around the same time so i guess i'll wait and see til tomorrow or sth. hubby's still at sgh visiting his mum, dont exactly want him to bring me to yet another hospital else it'll be hospital all day for him poor boy.

littlej

Wanton mee - if I were you, I would go to glen e a&e immediately and request for gynae to come down and check. This was what my doc told me to do if I spot any reddish / brown discharge. Yes, it is a bit more expensive but I would rather have that peace of mind than wait till tomorrow...

Anyway up to you...

Dragontail - I found a companion who no like lightning too. My old man thinks my fear is crazy. Oh. I remembered there were two times I was out in the open sea and lightning all around. I was praying so fervently. And I was trembling... Once was with my old man so I thought ok if anything happens at least we go down together... But once was with my friends... I really panicked big time then.

Tricky - in that case just go for Oscar. For yaya chan - he believes just skip Oscar and go for materni t21 / harmony test. U can ask your gynae about it.

I always thought SA can only be done on the recommendation of gynae / doc... ?!?

Dragontail - did you ask doc chew about hsg?

happilymarried

Wontonmee, pls go a & e glen e.. now u still hv spotting? Pls also hv more bed rest now!!

Littlej, thanks! yup.. better le.. actually now I think it's sinus..& only at night... Dunno how come..hubby says I breathe like a scary monster... Haha my turn to annoy him with sleep sounds...

happilymarried

Dragontail, this cycle is calendar month! So cool.. hehe... Take things easy!

I'm afraid of lightning when I'm driving.. cuz it's dangerous.. but I think recently.. for these stuff shooting fr the skies.. I am more afraid of bird sh*t along orchard road... Like e.g. if I am eating ice cream or something... Then birds start pooping!! Hehehe... There is this stretch along orc that really needs fixing.. so much bird poop stains on the ground...

happilymarried

Littlej, thanks 4 recommending colorwash!! I am a very satisfied customer!! Tho my lilac miu can't really save... Sobz... I guess I won't buy light coloured bags anymore....

happilymarried

Tricky, please take care! Continue to wrap up n keep warm...take hot honey lemon drink.. or ginger drink.. I think my sinus was activated by this weather also...

Dragontail

Littlej, I did discuss with Dr Chew about HSG. He is open for me to do that test. Shall see how after this cycle.

Haha hugs....my man initially also didnt get it why I am afraid of lighting. But there was once it totally finally got into his head. We were at this hawker centre, sheltered but quite open. Heavy downpour and lighting was very strong. I asked him can I sit next to you? Ok I have this "bad" habit of wanting to sit close to him, be it in restaurant or movie or in bed (haha we talked about that days ago). But he is one who likes personal space at times and he thought I was up with my nonsense again. He totally didnt even realise it was lightning bad. I think his reply wasnt that nice and I was sooo mad!!! I literally scolded him like do you know what Astraphobia is or not? Can you be sensitive to my needs or not? I went on and on. After that day, he never neglects me anymore when there's lighting:)

Lol Happilymarried actually I cannot make myself eat ice cream when walking especially crossing a busy road. Imagine the dust stuck onto your dessert! (Things you cant see doesnt mean it's not there haaa). Which part of orchard road is birdsh*t infested? Is it that Orchard Emerald stretch?

Dragontail

Oh talking about handbag wash, if you gals have coach bags which are fabric one, you can save a lot of money by diy cleaning. What I do is use those upholstery cleaner. It comes in a spray can. It will spray out white foam. Pull out the lining in the bag and spray all over. And also spray the exterior. Let it sit 3 mins. Then use an old clean cloth to wipe them down. Trust me, it works magic!

littlej

Hello! I decided to forego emails and work and lying on the bed now. *shiok*

Dragontail - what brand of upholstery cleaner? I wanna clean my Agnes b and longchamp =)

Happilymarried - you mean the stretch at orchard emerald (is the building still around) past taka past paragon? Hahaha. Same as Dragontail. I think the whole of orchard is bird s*** infested. I have this thing that bird will poop on my head everytime I am at the traffic light crossing from paragon to taka or vice Versa. So wanna open umbrella but silly right.

Anyway - light colored bags are hard to maintain lah. I have a beigy pink mulberry - dunno send for wash how many times. Quite waste $$$. Until I stopped using the bag. Hahaha.

Actually you're safe in the car when there is lightning. Or rather my old man says so. Cuz of the rubber tyres. Did he bluff me? But I scared of trees falling on me everytime it rains! Oh I also never use my mobile everytime it rains.

Happilymarried - try sleeping with 2 pillows beneath your head. Wbb recommended too in her class. Something about unblocking the nasal pathway, better air circulation to baby.

diorly

Hi all tcc-ing ladies! :) Around 9 months ago, I made a wish at zhu sheng niang niang alter (toa payoh shuang ling shi temple) to have another baby. And soon after I conceived that month and have a beautiful baby :) I promised to return 200 red eggs after my baby's full month.. So I will be going to the temple this sunday 8th Sept around 11am-11.30am. Those who wish to have some babydust can go pick up some red eggs there :)

Missy10

Wantonmee - my advice is go A&E immediately.... i mean bb important or your hubby being a whole hospital man important

Sorry being harsh, but im always worried abt spotting during early pregnancy