We are TTC-ing!

poohy

Thanks happilymarried and dragontail for the info! Hope I get the short protocol also coz scared of jabbing... dont want so tedious and so glad to hear the $$$ component not tat bad. Hmm kkh lesser wait? Haiz shd have gone to kkh !

Wah seems like most ttc pple here have graduated...the list of pple giving birth is longer than the ttc list liao. ..

wantonmee

Okay dragontail! Was just staring at my tummy lying down in the bed earlier. Thought I felt movemrnts but could have been gas! I rmbr feeling my boy at around week18-19. Now am only approaching end of week15!

dragontail - I pray yours will be on 17may then! My birthday! Hehe. Means next cycle ya!

rav3naers

wantonmee:828080 said:
heh dragontail I try hold baby2 in until 15march ah! lol.
Woke up to pee & couldnt get back to sleep again. Super warm too. How to tahan without a fan during confinement!?

Read that experienced mums can feel bb kicks earlier :)

Ur edd is my bdate too! Hee

Last edited:

happilymarried

jojosnake:827960 said:
Dragontail, how many weeks is she ? doesn't mean twins. my hsg was 1850 at 4weeks +
Ya trickly you reminded me of my hcg level when i was abt 7weeks plus.. It was 44000plus, however it doesnt double when i went back 2days later.. It rose up to 52000plus only hence the failed pregnancy. And that time i was still having very bad morning sickness. so it is not necessary that having bad morning sickness means bb is growing well.. im blaffled :(
Jojosnake... Hmm my nurse was initially worried about me that I had no nausea or vomitting even with twinnies at the start...up til now I also sometimes still think if I had bad or some ms.. my twin bb would have survived... I guess ms is really not a good sign to use.... Anyway, Jiayou & may u hit next milestone soon! :)

happilymarried

Thelay, how often have u been experiencing these pains? Did u also count in a span of 5 mins how many times the pain hit u? Breathe deeply n slowly Okie? Hope it goes away soon cuz not yet edd... Little nico... Continue to bake smoothly n let mama work peacefully.... :)

happilymarried

I woke from numbness is my arms n legs... Not sure if I need to be alarmed or not.... Feels scary n weird to have whole arm numb n my legs feeling so tight like gonna burst.... Is this the hippo transformation?! :(

Dragontail, on the Lao kok kok wifey thingy... U r hardly Lao kok kok lor!! ( Littlej ur reminder of for better or for worse is good!!) U eat the most healthy among us here... U also do more exercise than most of us here.... & with regards to conceiving... If 50 something year old can do it... I m so sure u can too! Someday maybe but my gp once told me back then... If u have eggs, sure can hv babies... Haha I refused to believe her then... But it's quite true la...

The better or for worse wedding vows... Haha... Also applies to my boobs... I told hubby... Max grow until cup b (still hoping a bit more la)... So u r stuck w me having max cup b size!!! Haha... :p

happilymarried

Littlej, Thank you so much for sharing the photo taking packages!! :) I need to check with my mirror first to see if worth spending.... I'm so not used to my bulges.. U know.. hips n butt n thighs n face n finger fat grow at faster rate than belly... I m still letting it sink in that I put on 9kg with little star weighing 282g at week 20.. looks like I'm following in your footsteps... Haha... With the 18-19 kg gain... Oh gosh... Pls show the world that u can shed all that weight too.... Hehe that one I sure follow!! Meanwhile it's time to up my updog.... :p

Dragontail

Poohy, haha yes the graduate list is long. Hope to see you on it soon :) You cant change to kkh now is it? Or kkh not as convenient as sgh for you?

Rav, oh u and me have same birthdate? How coincidental! Guess I will never forget yours.

Wantonmee, your birthdate and my erjie are the same too. Wont forget your birthdate too. Lol.

Happilymarried, thank you for your encouragement, as always:) I will jiayou and hope miracle happens for me someday.

Missy10

happilymarried:828115 said:
I woke from numbness is my arms n legs... Not sure if I need to be alarmed or not.... Feels scary n weird to have whole arm numb n my legs feeling so tight like gonna burst.... Is this the hippo transformation?! :(

Dragontail, on the Lao kok kok wifey thingy... U r hardly Lao kok kok lor!! ( Littlej ur reminder of for better or for worse is good!!) U eat the most healthy among us here... U also do more exercise than most of us here.... & with regards to conceiving... If 50 something year old can do it... I m so sure u can too! Someday maybe but my gp once told me back then... If u have eggs, sure can hv babies... Haha I refused to believe her then... But it's quite true la...

The better or for worse wedding vows... Haha... Also applies to my boobs... I told hubby... Max grow until cup b (still hoping a bit more la)... So u r stuck w me having max cup b size!!! Haha... :p
Its normal, so try not to sleep with your hand under pillow/head, i have experience tat from 18 weeks..... but now is leg cramp....

ebichan

Thelay, hope you dont have the pains now when I post this ? could it be gas?

Happilymarried, Dragontail. I agree you know. Because you know I'm probably the 2nd oldest here I also worried about many things but if you still ovulate and have eggs, the chances are there.

Yesterday when my husband came home, I told him about the good news (ie. heartbeat ) and he seemed neutral or rather not as happy as I thought he would be. :(
He said, of course there's a heartbeat right? To be honest, many times I told myself not to get ahead, not overly rejoice because of the statistics of not making through the red zone first trimester. But he just thought that I was being overly silly and paranoid.

Maybe. But from here , I still have another month or so.
Hope it goes by fast, too.

I have a question, what is the recommended weight gain in SG by SG doctors?
In the Japanese pregnancy books, the recommended preg weight gain for my BMI is 7 - 10kg.
c05_img01.gif

TVH

My gynae recommended a weight gain of 10-12kg for me. But I'm stuck at 9kg now. The good thing is baby is growing well. I've a friend who only put on 5kg for her pregnancy but delivered a beautiful 2.7kg baby. So it doesn't matter how much weight u gained but rather, whether your baby is growing at a healthy rate. I would use baby's weight gain as my gauge than my own weight because baby doesn't absorb everything u eat.

TVH

Happilymarried, I have been enduring numbness in my left rib cage since 2nd tri. Gynae said baby pressing on my nerves. Now the numb patch gets worse as my tummy grows. Don't be worried abt the numbness. Could be just baby's position. Try massaging your arms and legs everyday.

Okay dragontail! Was just staring at my tummy lying down in the bed earlier. Thought I felt movemrnts but could have been gas! I rmbr feeling my boy at around week18-19. Now am only approaching end of week15!

dragontail - I pray yours will be on 17may then! My birthday! Hehe. Means next cycle ya!
Think you will be able to feel the kicking earlier for the 2nd one...at least that is true for me..

My gynae recommended a weight gain of 10-12kg for me. But I'm stuck at 9kg now. The good thing is baby is growing well. I've a friend who only put on 5kg for her pregnancy but delivered a beautiful 2.7kg baby. So it doesn't matter how much weight u gained but rather, whether your baby is growing at a healthy rate. I would use baby's weight gain as my gauge than my own weight because baby doesn't absorb everything u eat.
Agree with TVH. I happen to flip through my elder daughter milestone that day..noted that at ard the same weeks...my weight that I put on this time round is lesser than previous time but the estimated weight for my little scorpio is heavier than my elder daughter.. so don't worry too much..most impt is that your baby is growing well and healthy.

missA

The terrible weather is making me so unwell... :(

latest list

Littlej - 3rd October 2013
TVH - 15 October 2013
Natalie - 25 October 2013
Thelay - 14 November 2013
Rav - 30 November 2013
MissA - 15 December 2013
Gnissim - 17 January 2014
Missy10 - 23 January 2014
happilymarried - 6 Feb 2014
Gabrielle86 - 7 Feb 2014
Wantonmee - 15 March 2014
ebichan -
tricky - 22 April 2014
quincy -

Seems like I will be the last to pop for 2013!

gnissim23

Missa last pop for 2013.
me first on 2014.
Missy10 for the last snakey.
Happilymarried for the first horsy.

hope the list get more n more!