We are TTC-ing!

happilymarried

Morning babes! Hehe Dragontail, now it's tough fight for no.1 post with a breast feeding mum!! Hehe... Hope you can faster clear your work n enjoy your holiday! :)

Rav.. no sound ok? It's the breeze... Hehe me too.. 1 of those rare nights slept thru no pee....

:red:

Last edited:

wantonmee

If im not wronf, secret or closed group is setup then we have to find the group (by searching) then request to join.. and approve by admin

happilymarried

Littlej! Good that supply is slowly kicking in!! Hehe.. it must be a very rewarding feeling breastfeeding... A tiny part of me wish I can fast forward the pain of birth n go to feeding... Haha ..

So do u feel u will invest in a pump for the later months if your supply continues to increase? I m hearing lots of people buying the medela pumps.. so tempted to invest but I prob won't get now... Wait til I have got steady supply then buy....

rav3naers

happilymarried:830617 said:
Littlej! Good that supply is slowly kicking in!! Hehe.. it must be a very rewarding feeling breastfeeding... A tiny part of me wish I can fast forward the pain of birth n go to feeding... Haha ..

So do u feel u will invest in a pump for the later months if your supply continues to increase? I m hearing lots of people buying the medela pumps.. so tempted to invest but I prob won't get now... Wait til I have got steady supply then buy....
Pumps are not cheap. Best to buy only if u need to pump at work, oversupply or latching hurts. I will buy only after pop if need to lor. My frd bought le then decided not to bfeed. Waste $$$ wor.

littlej

I haven't bought the pump yet. May get my old man to buy today since I think I got milk. I didnt buy earlier cuz aiya if no milk or baby doesnt wanna latch then no supply then waste $$$ right...