We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Superwoman, I might suffer high short-sighted power but my “other eye” aka psychic power is not bad one.

I’m feeling a few ovulation symptoms (nausea and of course much EWCM) but it’s only CD15 today. I haven’t done any opk nor “homework” so I better try one stick tonight! I actually thought of opk only this weekend.

poohy

dragontail- when can you psychic me?

I'm also feeling crampy these 2 days.....and also need to start my homework like u! yeah!

Ebichan ebichan- can some more hints? Stat Board or Main Govt body?

ebichan

Dragontail
Gambatte! I think you can try the stick tonight. BABY DUST!

I want psychic reading too. If I'm team pink or blue. LOL god that is ages away though.

We are still guessing my job? ayeeeah so boring really. I don't even like it.
I will tell in good time lah, when I'm about to leave.

Dragontail

I psychic you, ms poohy, that you will be one of my ttc buddies here through thick and thin...not forsaking the forum ...and that we continue to enjoy the journey whatever the future brings.

I psychic you, ms ebichan, that regardless pink or blue, you will be so over the moon and will be so for a long time. And that one day, we will know what's the "visible" you are talking about.

How? You all think I can quit my day job or not?

Last edited:

ebichan

Dragontail. if all goes well, in about 8 months or so, you guys will know my job and the disliked visible 'company'.

You want to quit your job? LOL can

Do you like your job? (serious talk)

Dragontail

Blank face, no smiley!

Ebichan, haha you think my psychic power good enough to feed me 3 meals?

Oohh serious talk now....my perfect job is travel host. Like Ian Wright in Globe Trekker. But it has its side of bad which we dont see on screen. I cannot imagine not having enough sleep then have to film at wee hours. Nor have to eat goat's eye or taste roasted guinea pig. So, I guess I will never be near having a dream job. I'm at my 4th year at my current job. I used to work with mnc and I've had enough sh*t. Now, it's not a big set up and nothing here is bureaucratic nor political. So I like. I dont think I am jumping ship anytime soon.

poohy

I psychic you, ms poohy, that you will be one of my ttc buddies here through thick and thin...not forsaking the forum and fb...and that we continue to enjoy the journey whatever the future brings.

I psychic you, ms ebichan, that regardless pink or blue, you will be so over the moon and will be so for a long time. And that one day, we will know what's the "visible" you are talking about.

How? You all think I can quit my day job or not?
hahaha ...can have deeper psychic? like when i will get my bfp? through thick and thin - sure!

Last edited: