We are TTC-ing!

TVH

Me too...I cannot tell who is who without referring to the intro thread in fb....and hor....fb moves as fast as the forum here.....I cannot keep up -___-

Just done my CTG test. Baby's heartbeat sounds like horse galloping. No contractions yet though

TVH

Hah! Gynae told me water level too low...need to induce! I will b admitted on Sun night! So fast so fast!!!!! So sudden!!!!!!

MoMoMum

yums yums .... this looks so nice, I should be looking for ebi later too :) hahaha ebichan, see we missss you so much that we wanna eat you up LOL ^-^

MoMoMum

Oh TVH , getting excited for you, the "DAY' has arrived, update update us, this will be a very exciting Sunday for all of us here, all cheering for you here and FB !!! jiayou jiayou !!!

TVH

I'm scared!!! Too sudden! And yest was just the last day of my work! My leave starts today! Sigh....no time to rest

poohy

wooh one more bb to see! these few days keep seeing newborns...here and also my friends'....

dragontail- sure no prob for u in identifying us coz u got good memory!

MoMoMum

Yeah Yeah Yeah ^-^ ebichan joining us in facebook :) littlehammie where are you??? join us join us too in FB !!!

Just had tempura set n half udon at Sakuraya at West Coast Plaza :) yums yums, tum tum full full.... now trying to fight the zzzz monster away shhss shhss

ebichan

What happened to little hammie???
maybe got good news then re-appear 12 weeks later!!!

Oh i heard Sakuraya is quite good.
Tell me about it, zzz monster at 3 15. oh god.

poohy

maybe little hammie taking a break from the ttc-tots and will come back with good news.

i'm waiting for off work! if only i can leave office

Last edited: