We are TTC-ing!

Thelay

Ah yio .. I go and check wantonmee's fb.. No lae. She don't work for gov.. But I will remember her when my company organise for party.. Hee Hee.. BTW.. Ur family photo so nice. Where u take? I want to take like that also. Ur family all looking good..

Thelay

I m excited for u tvh... Good thing is u can catch ur Gynae before he go ol. Later share me details can? I delivering same place as u.. Wow.. After that we need to wait Natalie.. 25 Oct right? When is missa dute date?

wantonmee

hahahah okay im very open. i work for purple sage group - boutique caterer! need good food buffet just let me know! but we don't have budget $8/pax menu hor.. our subsidiary also offer only $11/pax above.

thelay - wah you stalk me! bleah. thanks for the compliments! the photoshoot was taken at universal studios singapore :) can recommend you the photographer! i used him for my pre-wedding shoot as well :) love his work and will engage him for belly shoot soon!

walao i want to screammmmmm! do the proposal halfway, and then client call and revise her programme and now have to re-do! tmd! worst thing is, she called at 615pm and just put down the phone after a super long discussion and.. im supposed to present on monday! kill me now. going home to complete. fml!

wantonmee

having my dinner now.. making do with what my mum bought - fishball beehoon soup. not my fav but i'll eat what i can and probably heat up a pizza for supper later on! heh.

anyone watches the vampire diaries? season 5 episode 1 is finally out! :D happiness.