We are TTC-ing!

littlej

Ebichan - my replacement not up to speed yet. So many things not very sure. Anyway I rather help now since I still quite free with confinement nanny - than later on, when I have no nanny =) give and take lah...

Dragontail

Really? Not her first baby right? Then she gives me some hope.

But when she 70, then her kid will be 20. I think she is very brave and positive.

Dragontail

Hhhhuuhh? 100k?! I must be in the wrong job. Maybe I have to start 唱歌台。 Provided I'm not thrown rotten egg the moment I open my mouth.

angel84

Hi ladies, I tested yest afternoon n this morning and I got a BFP! I'm so shock as it nvr came across my mind that I will get preggy this cycle. I tot this cycle no chance Liao. I did went to dr SU during near my O. So dunno was it the reason. Anyway, I really thank God for it. Sprinkle baskets of baby dust to all ttcing!!!

prayinghard

I have always been a silent reader throughout my ttc journey reading tips, advise and getting laughter from all mums, mums to be and ttc ladies here. Out of a sudden this thread become so silence due to all of u have moved to fb chat. I have got nothing much to contribute but just wanna be a reader. Not sure if I'm able to join ladies in fb?

dreamycoco

Me 2~~ every am wen I open my eyes n every nite before I sleep I need to Chk on this thread.. Now it's so quiet m feelin a bit withdrawal symptom.. I miss all of u.. Sounds weird but ya

poohy

congrats angel!

hmm think liu lingling didnt do her ivf in spore? Got one report say she ask doc to help her find spermie? then another story she say see who is the guy with her then its the father...so vague. But 100k for IVF...woohhh...10k i already going to faint. She did twice...1st one miscarriage.

wantonmee wantonmee- everytime i see ur nick, i feel like having it! any good recommendations of nice wantonmee btw?

Last edited:

poohy

Hhhhuuhh? 100k?! I must be in the wrong job. Maybe I have to start 唱歌台。 Provided I'm not thrown rotten egg the moment I open my mouth.
haha dragontail- u too slim to be like her ! maybe i can in terms of size.... but then think i'm not so vocal as her