We are TTC-ing!

happilymarried

Little hammie little hammie.... We miss u... *I cannot believe I am searching for a virtual hamster!!* if u see our posts... Pls pls respond over here Okie?

Last edited:

gnissim23

Prawn loves to eat hamster? Or hamster eat prawns? We have a prawn here to lure the greedy hammie out provided hammie love to eat prawn.

Ok im bo liao -.-

wantonmee

Poohy - hehe u aint the first to say that! you can get ones at lavender food square and opp my house @ hougang ave 1 hehe! :) not sure about other places oops! oh but I particularly like pontian's fried wanton.

poohy

Prawn eat hamster? Think scare hamster away. Haha this mischievous hamster hibernating liao...

Wantonmee..ohh pontian wantonmee nice? Next time I shall try.

Ooh im pretty excited..tmr im finally going for my ivf counselling! Well..wonder whether they will do all the necessary test at same time or need to go another day and see doc...

Seems like dr su medicine working quite well for quite a lot of ttc members here.

Dragontail

Wah so fast! They are so efficient. Update update tomorrow.

Yeah hit rate very high here. Haa. Our journeys are all different....we will strive to get there, poohy.

Prayinghard, how have you been? Are you at ttc or graduated I am curious. Hope to hear from you.

ebichan

Prawn only eats... moss?
Not sure what they eat.
Like amoeba? Or what's that word.

I would like to believe that little hammie is baking a bun in the oven!!!
And she is prob LOL when she hears us. hehehe

Poohey!! Yay for counselling for IVF. Do update and share with us.
Big milestone for you, too!

ebichan

Hello lishan
I dont think we've met but I joined this thread sometime early/ mid? year.
Am about 9 - 10 weeks now. So still early days.

Any news to share?