We are TTC-ing!

yukki

ebichan, what do u mean by look into fertilisation/implantation whether got issues?
actually been trying hard on those dates close to ovulation but somehow or rather...still fail...

gnissim23

Yukki: opk is a stick to test for LH surge. If its high LH n thr opk stick is positive means u will ovulate betweem 12 to 36 hrs later. So usually we will BD either 12hrs after opk positive, or the night when u got opk positive den either for consec three nights or alternate days (depend on urself).. most ladies here bd alternate days acc to their tcm n i bd 3 consec days acc to my tcm.

I wld suggest if u r very deligent in ur tcm, maybe u wan change another tcm to try out. Ladies here mostly go to dr wu li ping n i myself is with dr tan kian seng.

N lastly maybr u wan drag ur hunby for seman analysis. N to pu him as well to increase his army.

poohy

qnissim- where is dr tan kian seng now? the old place he was at demolished right? Last time i almost go and see him but he was fully booked. End up didnt manage to go see him. Heard he good for male fertility issit?

happilymarried

Hi yukki! Firstly.. u still young! Like what the rest have said... Fertilisation and implantation are both areas that we have no control and visibility.. I'm an ivf mtb... Not afraid to share.. I went thru hell.. first step is to do hsg test (u can Google this) to make sure your hubby's sperms are not shooting into a wall. TCM will not be able to tell if u have clear or blocked tubes. Neither can vaginal scan show. Second is to test hubby's sperm.. if it's moderate or so so only, u can get him to see tcm for herbs and/or accupunture and also take western multi vits. :). Thirdly, u can use opk to test LH surge (bd for the next couple of days or alternate days) and/or go to gynae for v scan to check egg growth (if any) and to check lining thickness. Lining above 9mm to 16mm is very good for implantation. My probs were no egg (I had to have stims) and very thin lining... So I needed help in that area... Hope that helps u.... Jiayou!

happilymarried

prayinghard:834261 said:
It's really 可惜that this thread is coming to an end. All the regular chatting and sharing are shifted to another platform leaving us behind. 想加入the new chat in fb but nobody bother to help at all. Sigh bye bye ttc- ing thread. Thanks for all the useful information that you have provide me throughout.
Hi, do u have anything to share that can offer yukki help??

This thread is and will be dead if ladies bfp-ed and stop helping others who are kinda going thru a hard time to conceive....

gnissim23

Poohy: dr tan is at clementi. I been seeing him at the same clinic since last yr leh. So not sure if he moved or not. Yes. He do accupunture for male as well. My hubby was with him too. I was with him too. but be prepare to wait. Usually the nurse will ask ur go eat dinner first or smth den go bk de. Dun have to wait physically there. Hehe. I dun rmbr the blk number but is walking dist frm mrt. U know where is phoon huat (the redman bakery shop) ?

TVH

Yukki, I was taking GNC prenatals then I rem someone told me the GNC formula not very good so I switched to Blackmores conceivewell gold. Is your hubby taking any supps? Sometimes problem doesn't lie with women, could be low sperm quality or count from men. If he hasn't started on supps, perhaps it is good to ask him to start taking supps. I TTC for a year before I got my bfp. Along the way, there were countless heartbreaks when I saw red every month. I wanted to give up many times too. I cried a few times throughout that journey too. I finally got my bfp in Jan and just popped my darling baby out. So don't give up hope. :)

littlej

Hey there yukki! I echo the view of the ladies here.

I'm not sure what you have done at your gynae. But there were a couple of tests I've done - sperm check, monthly egg and lining check, polyps checked (and removed), and lastly hsg. The doc I went also gave my hubby some herbal medication and myself medications and us dates to bd.

As for tcm - I went to see dr wu.

As for bbt - you have to continue monitoring and at regular timings. That's what I did cuz requested by dr wu! Fertility friend is a good app to use.

As for opk - I used clearblue. More ex but easier to see smiley or no smiley. I did opk twice a day, when to start - I used the date prescribed by clearblue website (just need to input date of your last menses)

As for vitamins- I was on gnc Pre natals, royal jelly, vitamin e, folic acid.

As for meals - I didn't take bananas and any cooling fruits. Also no tea and coffee, including green tea, chrysanthemum tea, Chinese tea etc. no cold drinks too. Took Brazilian nuts and ba zhen soup (before ovulation for the soup), Brazilian nuts all the way and oh - chicken essence after ovulation too. And of course veggies and fish many many.

Hope this helps.

prayinghard

Hi, do u have anything to share that can offer yukki help??

This thread is and will be dead if ladies bfp-ed and stop helping others who are kinda going thru a hard time to conceive....
Before seeing TCM, I bfp once but mc at 7 weeks, then I chance upon this thread and started seeing Dr Su. I quitted cold drinks and drink Longan red tea almost everyday and Ba Zhen drink once a week. Got another bfp after taking her medicine for 4 months but mc again at 5 weeks. I never do bbt but I bought cheap OPK sticks online to check if I ovulate. After seeing dr su for 8 months I decided to switch to another TCM dr lian. Got bfp after the 3rd month. During these period, me and my husband also try out feng shui and diligently follow all the things that the feng shui master taught us. So I am actually not sure which one help us the most but I believe all do help us. My hb and I really grateful to all the helping hands we have.

not forgetting my hb also been taking GNC men's multi vitamins and CoQ daily.

Dragontail! Enjoy your trip :)

Yukki I think the ladies have offered very good advices. I know how it feels when we tried so hard and we still see red every month. I feel it's good for you and your hubby to go for physical checks and if all is well for both of you, opk will help determine a more accurate timing to do the deeds. Then again some friends have advised me to bd after menses as soldiers technically can survive for 3-7 days inside the woman's body and able to catch the egg during its release. Most importantly don't let the stress of ttc-ing affect you and your hubby as the mental state is critical for conception too.

Dragontail

Hi yukki. Me bfp twice but they were not viable in the end. I'm still trying, though I feel age is catching up and honestly I lose a little hope everytime I see red. But I feel so long as we women still ovulate, there's a still a chance (provided your hubby is also sent for checks). Jiayou and all the good luck to you.

Thanks superwoman :)

happilymarried

Dragontail!! Good trip so far? Hehe.... Miss seeing you post! :)

Yukki (dragontail & Shez & Poohy & momomum & lovesbaby & lishan.. I'm on a roll tonight with my memory! Haha..), don't lose hope. I tried for around close to 2 yrs... Some ladies hit bfp them miscarried... While during those 2 yrs.. I never hit bfp (even with 6 or 7 iuis)... & I cried a lot, thinking I can never get bfp... Then when I finally got a bfp.. it was twins... But then lost 1 darling at week 9.. never ever stop believing we can be mums someday ya?

poohy

Dragontail! Miss u! U are back!

Yukki..dont give up..we are all still trying our best.
Tcm still tiaoing my body...guess sinseh still trying to balance my hormones.

Dragontail

Yu hoo good morn!

Still in OUR FAV COUNTRY. Coming back tomorrow. My holi gonna end soon. Why??

Has any mommy popped yet while I am away??

yukki

hi gnissim23, the chinese TCM that i am currently visiting is at amk opp nanyang polytechnic...Zou Yu Min chinese sinseh...
i been taking the chinese med for abt half a year...so ttl i have been trying for abt 1 and a half yrs le still no gd news...

yukki

Hi yukki! Firstly.. u still young! Like what the rest have said... Fertilisation and implantation are both areas that we have no control and visibility.. I'm an ivf mtb... Not afraid to share.. I went thru hell.. first step is to do hsg test (u can Google this) to make sure your hubby's sperms are not shooting into a wall. TCM will not be able to tell if u have clear or blocked tubes. Neither can vaginal scan show. Second is to test hubby's sperm.. if it's moderate or so so only, u can get him to see tcm for herbs and/or accupunture and also take western multi vits. :). Thirdly, u can use opk to test LH surge (bd for the next couple of days or alternate days) and/or go to gynae for v scan to check egg growth (if any) and to check lining thickness. Lining above 9mm to 16mm is very good for implantation. My probs were no egg (I had to have stims) and very thin lining... So I needed help in that area... Hope that helps u.... Jiayou!

hihi happilymarried...the chinese sinseh commented that my body is too 'liang' .. 'cold'...thus i need to tiao and pu my body...i did went to gynae to check...gynae say if i did ovulate properly, shouldn't be too big a problem and suggested my hubby to do sperm test..till nw my hubby yet to done the test...i also avoided eating cold stuffs or even cooling food, tea..i only drank coffee which the chinese sinseh say it's alright... :) btw what is ivf?

yukki

Yukki, I was taking GNC prenatals then I rem someone told me the GNC formula not very good so I switched to Blackmores conceivewell gold. Is your hubby taking any supps? Sometimes problem doesn't lie with women, could be low sperm quality or count from men. If he hasn't started on supps, perhaps it is good to ask him to start taking supps. I TTC for a year before I got my bfp. Along the way, there were countless heartbreaks when I saw red every month. I wanted to give up many times too. I cried a few times throughout that journey too. I finally got my bfp in Jan and just popped my darling baby out. So don't give up hope. :)
hihi TVH, am not too sure about GNC too..but i only started taking it a few days ago...my hubby used to take chinese med but stopped for a few months le as it's quite costly... :p i really tried hard and always end up disappointed upon seeing red every month... yeah congrats to u~ so happy to hear ur experience and good news! :)