We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

Red dates can de!! Jia you!

I went sinseh for review. .. given green light to try next mth... currently taking medi for the wind that I had a couple of days bk and for hormones. Seeing her again on my 5cd....she wants to boast my ovulation.

But not trying next mth cos gg hkg in jan. :p

Dragontail

Sounds like hoildaying is the way to go. Go enjoy the trips ladies! Eat like a glutton and shop till you drop and snap snap pics. :)

Mxlo, Me supposed to see red today but I just knew it that it wont turn up today. Today 5th day of scanty spotting :( 很烦。This thing never happened before to me. The most spot 2 days and my af will show. And tonight my af cramping is getting stronger but still no show. I will drink something warm for my tummy. I'm seeking help at my sinseh on Monday.

Dragontail

RD, brewed tcm must be darn powerful! How long are you supposed to brew them? Like old fashion way " 三碗煮成一碗" like that?

red dates

I am told to brew and drink for 4 consecutive days starting tmr! Exactly, 两碗煮成1碗 ...looking at the herbs I think it's for cleansing. ..not so much on 补 or tcc-ing.

My sin seh also requested to see all my reports done with hospital. ..is this a norm? Going back to see her again in 2 wks...

Dragontail

RD, your tcm potion sounds good. Please finish every drop of it! If too bitter, can pop a little sour prune into your mouth after that to neutralise the bitterness.

I think it's very wise of your sinseh to ask for your past reports. Some will want to see so as to understand deeper of your health history.

rainboww

dragontail, u wanna test if ur af never shows? maybe u just need some support meds

wow many trips! have fun and eat lots and bd lots!!

yukki

Red dates...tks :)

Dragontail...ur symptoms sounds promising to me...jia you! Maybe u wanna do a test after past af due date... ^^

Dragontail

Good morning Sunday.

Af finally shows today. My cramping last night was really strong! Btw this cycle I am resting as instructed by my sinseh last week. I have switched sinseh and I seen him for the first time last Thur.

Dragontail

Mxlo I've switched to one recommended by a friend. At upp serangoon. Dr Chia.

Yes this cycle he likes for me to take a break and let him tiao/regulate my body. He said there's nothing "wrong" with my engine (my past sinseh/gynae also commented that). He said I am too stressed. Haa I thought I quite cool liao mah. Anyway just do diligently what he says and go with the flow.