We are TTC-ing!

soursop2014

Mxlo, yeah it's better to pee after bd but given our current sacred mission, we can't.....
there was once immediately after bd, I had a stomache but I "ren" until 30 mins is up then go to the washroom. By then it was too late, I had a bad cramp and constipated for the next 2 days....

suffered so much still no bfp for that cycle:bmad:

yukki

Yes soursop2014...i knw and can feel ur feelings too...me v sian as ppl ard me all getting preggie..some 2nd time...but me sigh...no news yet...

I always wondered wad went wrong...tml i shall make an appt with gynae see wad advice can she give me...

Dragontail

Good luck to the gynae visit tomorrow yukki. Am sure he/she can give you some enlightenment.

Just done at a wedding. Both friends beside me are preggie. One is preggie with 2nd and the other preggie with the 4th. Haa so powderful.

Yesterday I met up with my insurance agent who is also my friend. Told her my past mcs. She told me dont drink tea and don't stress about my age. She is 2 years older than me. Popped her daughter at 40. And she is going to try for a 2nd baby for Goat year (she says she doesn't get along with horse). That means she may be 44/45 when trying for 2nd. Way to go gal! I feel not alone haa.

yukki

Dragontail...i'm nt visiting the gynae tml but i meant calling up to fix an appt...awwww...is kinda sad when ppl all ard u are preggie...

Sigh...i really on e verge of giving up le.... :(

Dragontail

Yukki have you decided which gynae to go?

I know this is probably cliché to say but I do feel happy for friends who pop and pop. It's their blessings. I'm happy for them.

I never like to compare la. Baby or not, we make the best out of our relationship.

Missy10

UTI is a common female disease, just make sure drink lots of water, can try cranberry juice or barley for prevention

But go to doctor, they will give antibiotics, or citravascent to drink....

Nothing serious....

Mayb it's bcos you din clean properly after BD....

Yeast infection is worse than UTI...

yukki

Dragontail...me maybe gg back to dr geraldine at thomson women at parkway..since my previous consultation all with her... or do u all hv any suggestions if i shld change gynae?

Missy10...yup i will drink lots of water to flush it out...anyway...i hv seen doc le...so nw taking her antibiotics...btw can i ask a v stupid qn...since nw me suffering frm mild uti...does tt mean tis cyclw is totally out for me?

Dragontail

If you're comfortable with your gynae then why not stick to her. See what she says.

I personally don't have uti before so my knowledge is only what my girlfriend told me. Her gynae told her not to fall preggie till her uti is cleared because uti affects our immune system. And when one is on antibiotic, it further reduces our immune system. So the gynae shared that it's better to get rid of the bacteria first because we want our body system to be in optimal shape before conceiving.

Not sure if all doctors agree to that. I know some mtbs also got uti suddenly and doc can prescribe preggie safe drugs. It's really an easy to cure condition.

MXLO

Take vit c to build ur immune system since u are on antibiotics. ..uti is easier to cure than yeast infection. I get yeast infection at least once a mth...but this yr onwards after losing weight and I think hormones more balance now better le.
Uti and yeast both diff cos one is the urine tract infected wheareas yeast is our vagina inside cannot fight the bacteria.

MXLO

Everyone lets jia you together! I also have friends who get pregnant so easily. Like shoot and kena kind... wth!

But I am positive juz 1 fine day we will juz have 1 or 2 of our own! So long we still having af it means got hope!

希望在人间!

yukki

Dragontail...okieeeeee understood. Guess i shall continue stick to my gynae for now.

MXLO...yuppies i will take vit c drink to build up my immune system for nw first. Tks for ur advice.

soursop2014

I'm so glad to be in this support group!!
you gals never fail to bring me back on track

Yes, let's jiayou together!

af coming to an end, time to work hard again soon !!!. :eek:

mummygirl

Hi everyone.....

i m very new to this forum.. Firstly, nice n glad to know all of u...... :)

Previously signed up an account before my wedding and was inactive. Wedding was two months ago, now my hb n i were trying to conceive...

I read thru last few pages however kinda lost with the short forms used... Can anyone kind to advise? Eg. O, af, bfp?

Dragontail

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Common-Abbreviations.html

Mummgirl, hope the link helps.

So how old are you and your other half? Jiayou.

Dragontail

Mxlo, are you on 2ww?
Soursop, me 2nd day of af and will join you soon.

Seeing tcm tomorrow to get needled poked again. I'm hoping to see my o day brought forward again this cycle.

yukki

Dragontail.. bo bian lei...anw me nw on my 2ww...so guess looking fwd to a new cycle...lol... :p

Welcome mummygirl... :)

MXLO

Welcome mummygirl....

Dragontail me not yet on 2ww still waiting for o to happen. Temp have not rise yet as of today. Hope in the next 1 to 2 days. Bd ytd nite. Maybe tmr or xmas eve bah.