We are TTC-ing!

Maqisa

Yukki: i dare nt buy, dare nt even browse in case i ke-xiao n come back with bagful of unisex baby clothes... the other time i go mad n buy mittens n baby spoon n hubs already think i m not far off frm being certified (baby) mad liao... hahahahha

jus did some calculations and realized kids toys not cheap man...

Dragontail

Mummygirl, yup can test again today for a peace of mind.

Maq, I also never heard until recently. Yes af pads. Take from those whom have bfp. Those leftover pads before they got preggie. My sis just months ago got a pad too. She is preggie with twins. Due in May.

And of course she just gave me one pad too :)

Maqisa

i know if u go to someone who has jus given birth (while doing her confinement) and sit on her bed to get baby dust

mummygirl

Magisa, Dragontail, yes I will test tonight again... :)

The pad thingy sound interesting.... I wanna try too, shall get from my BFF who just found out her preggy.

Btw, anyone also heard before touching of preggy woman's stomach?? I heard also help to increase luck?? Anyone tried?

yukki

Maqisa...mayb i knw i hopeless le....as i suspect i may nt be ovulating like normal gals...so bot something to cheer myself up...

Anw my next appt with gynae is in end jan
..hope she can gv me gd suggestions.... :)

Maqisa

Yukki: aiya, dun say that.. no women r hopeless la... its just that some takes longer to conceive... as wat Mxlo said, as long as we hve af, means we still hve the ability to hve kids...

also, even norm gals do not O every mth...

dun lose heart.. dun quit... that's wat i tell myself whenever i get so fed up and disappointed with myself...

Maqisa

Of course its always easier said than done.. i still hve my ''down days'' when i tend to hve numerous neg tots zonking here n there in my head, lk maybe i might not be able to hve children, or maybe my factory spoilt etc, that kind of scary tots.. then i go watch comedy or read (i read anything except stuffs that talked bout preggy..) during those period...

sometimes i just vent my frustration on hubby. Luckily he lets me.. then aft a while, when i dun hve scary tots haunting me, i m ok

Maqisa

i noticed something about my body... like 3 days before af arrived, i felt flushed esp at nite (but not sweating..) for 2 nites den jus 1 day before af arrived, i dun feel it anymore... anyone experience this?

yukki

Yeap tks maqisa for ur encouragement...kekekeke...i will try to stay positive...

Let's support on another morally..i'm sure we will graduate frm here v soon... :)

cherrieVal

Hi ladies, I would like to share my success story. Everyday I was looking up for more info and tips from all over the net so I put everything together and tried.

What I did:
- I have a mobile app to track my ovulation date(so will BD everyday or every other day)
- I took Blackmore conceive well gold supplements(bought 2 boxes, pregnant after the first box, I really saw a lot of good reviews on this)
- Took Baifengwan once after menses
- I tried to keep my feet warm(coz I read from somewhere about having a cold uterus/子宫寒 will affect fertility so I slept wearing socks and stopped changing to slippers in the office, all to keep my feet warm)

After intercourse:
- I lift my legs high leaning on the wall, then I will do this open and close action with my legs(small v big v), and also contract/let go of the muscles(like how you control when passing urine)

The above might sound silly but I was going all out to try and thankfully succeeded!

Baby dust to all!

Last edited:

MXLO

Hello!! Sorry MIA cos busy with xmas and unfortunately I injured my heels ytd. Now both legs wrapped up. Bed rest now.

Pads from pregnant lady?? Can we ask from them or must be willing to give me?

I am on my 2ww le. This cycle seems abit out cos my bbt seems weird. Anyway did bd and leg lift. Ahhh will try the open and close v shape. Haha.

Attachments