We are TTC-ing!

ristymisty

Hi ladies

I just started on Clomid (100mg per day for 6 days) this month. Currently suffering from constipation, I suspect it is due to Clomid but nevermind, just bear with it for now...

Any success stories you've heard of from ladies who got pregnant after Clomid cycle?

Lynn23

mummygirl,

Yes I am taking tcm med and CW. Intend to try medicine powder first if cannot then add on acupunture. If still cannot, change TCM dr ..haha..

My most impt issue is to solve my PCOS which makes my menses irregular.. I was diagnosed with pcos 2mths ago. Luckily Im slim, no diabetes, etc.. should be stress that caused it.
Does anyone kw if DR Wu can help in PCOS?? She seldom talk much unless I ask her which makes me quite anxious at times..

Btw, anyone who has seen her, did you follow her medication schedule of 9am and 5pm?? Its kinder difficult for me to follow exactly the timing.. what if I go out during wkends? How to bring the powder??

My BBT this morning was 36.7 at cd 23. Previously was ard 36.2 to 36.3. What does it mean huh??

Lynn23

Anyone taking Dr Wu's tcm medication got constipation?? Got a feeling that ovulation medication will cause constipation..be it tcm or clomid..

Dragontail

Lynn I was with Dr wu (on and off for about 1 year span). Bfp twice but I'm sure because of my age, I couldn't carry them through.

I have switched sinseh since nov13 and I find him more interactive. He focuses on acu.

I always just bring Dr wu powder out. Just ask for hot water from restaurant / food places. Doesn't really matter if you miss once or twice the timing. She advices to drink earlier because her powder is heaty. The later you drink it, the heatiness is heavier. That's why try to drink before 6pm.

Dragontail

I always had constipation problem, with or without Dr wu's! But my new sinseh treatment cured that. Now smooth operator. Hee thank goodness.

Dragontail

Lynn it might be you've ovulated yesterday, if your temp yesterday was 36.2/3. Temp again next 2 days. If they are still high, means you've ovulated already. So far you temp at same timing right?

Dragontail

Ristymisty, unfortunately I've not heard from friends or this thread that someone got bfp from clomid. I myself had assisted medicine similar to clomid. Didn't work for me either. I kinda think it's a waste of time, clomid especially.

Since I don't want to wait anymore, I should be jumping into ivf.

Lynn23

Hi dragontail,

Thks for sharing. I normally dont hv constipation, ever since I took her medicine, started to give me this prob. Oh I see.. Not to worry, Coz I kw there are many women still can conceive at age 40 and above. Stay positive ok? At least yr menses come regularly rgt? Mine is erratic..

I am now not sure if Dr Wu can lower dw my "prolactin" hormones or not..My blood test showed an elevated prolactin which causes me to hv irregular menses or perhaps absence of ovulation at times. kinder worried.. My gynae advised me to repeat this hormone test and if it is still high, can take medication to lower dw. Maybe that time when I took this blood test, too kancheong or stress , thats why this hormones level was elevated..sigh!

I asked Dr Wu if she could help me, she said can but I was not very convinced. I wish to repeat the test n if still high, take the western medicine n at the same time take tcm medicine but im not sure if it will crash with tcm medicine or not as I believe her medicine may contain estrogen etc.. To my surprise, Dr Wu said can as her medicine does not contain estrogen? true or not?? If no estrogen, how to ovulate??

Now Im very confuse if I shd change my gynae, cos i think she over looked my raised prolactin hormones and told me my blood test was normal. Later when I highlighted to her, she then advised me to repeat the test.. so sickening! Don't even kw she can be trusted or not.. :( Makes me boiled up over this issue for the past few wks!:eek:10:

Lynn23

Dragontail, paiseh, i just started bbt less than 2 wks, not very constant timing ard half to one hr diff every am. Just that I realised 2day slightly diff as it hits 36.7. Usually is 36.3,36.2 for past few days. Yup, going to do so for next few days and see if I really ovulated! If ovulated, sure menses would come rgt?? I read the bbt chart guideline that said if ovulated at cd 23, luteal phase will be 12days, so can i assume my menses may come at ard day 35??

Now i also don't kw if i ovulated at cd23 or cd22..

soursop2014

My friend conceived with clomid on her 4 month , and with preseed first try.
So not sure which works

Furthermore that cycle she didn't monitor for ovulation
Just do as and when after cd 10

Dragontail

Lynn, I'm really not sure if once does ovulate means af will show on time. I do have regular cycles though.

If you ain't feeling good with the gynae, please do change. Sad to say, I don't exactly think all docs are 伟大 . Sometimes going to see a doc is like going to G2000 or Mango. It's just another shop you can grab what you fancy. I feel some docs do not deserve the respect. That's just my personal view.

Ultimately you must go to one whom you are totally comfortable and feel confident with.

Lynn23

Yes dragontail u are rgt! Really frustrated to hv seen such gynae.. I thought blood test is the simpliest to inteprete yet she could overlook. I need to alert her then she started to tell me need to take medication if it is still high! I began to doubt her professionalism! Worst still, she even told me may need to take medicine for at least 1 to 2 yrs just to lower a slightly elevated level.. I was pretty frustrated over this and kept on questioning her until i think she sensed I don't trust her anymore. As an experienced gynae yet she needs a patient to highlight to her this n that then she agreed that I got a point, if not that I made an effort to find out what caused my irregular menses I really thought my blood test was really normal!! How can rgt??

I communicated with her thru email, n realised she did not clarify my concerns..yet still want me to take pills to assist me in ovulation etc.. advised me not to take any chinese herbs. I don't even want to answer her or tell her my plans..anyway, if i were to get pregnant, definitely wont go to her.
I actually prefer a friendly and approachable female gynae, heard someone recommended her.. yes she is indeed friendly n patient but unfortunately I found her careless n not competent. Need to switch gynae..sigh! Sorry to hv poured my frustrations here..

Lynn23

Now I intend to shortlist a few gynae and when the time is ripe, I will do another blood test again n seek a 2nd opinion..No matter what explanation she gave me, I will still doubt her since she already got "black record". Somemore I got diff ans from another gynae regarding pcos. She told me pcos wont cause bloating but I heard from another gynae that it will cause bloating. Cos i always feel bloating on n off..

I think best is to consult a more senior gynae in the 50s to 60s yr old. I shouldn't waste my time on her.